CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 12:00

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Dragon Age: Inquisition   
Posted: Friday, 11 Apr 2014, 02:27   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Description

Dragon Age: Inquisition uses the spectacular Frostbite™ 3 engine to bring to life a vast and varied open world including ice-capped mountains, twisted marshes, and scorching deserts.Choose and lead a group of characters into challenging, visually spectacular battles against a variety of enemies – from earth-shattering High Dragons to demonic forces from the otherworld of the Fade. Go toe-to-toe in visceral, heroic combat as your followers fight by your side, or switch to tactical view to coordinate devastating offensives using the combined might of your party.See the tangible, visible results of your journey through a living world – raise structures, customize outposts, and change the landscape itself as environments are re-shaped in the wake of your Inquisition.

Lead a party chosen from nine unique, fully-realized characters – each of whom react to your actions and choices differently, forming complex relationships both with you and with each other.Create your own character from multiple races, customize their appearance, and select their powers and abilities as the game progresses. Extensive customization options allow you to choose everything from the color of your follower’s boots to the features of your Inquisition stronghold.Become an agent of change in a time of uncertainty and upheaval. Shape the course of empires, bring war or peace to factions in conflict, and drive the ultimate fate of the Inquisition. Will you stop the cataclysmic anarchy gripping the Dragon Age?

Trailer

Download Links for 3DM Release! Cracked!

3DMGAME-Dragon.Age.Inquisition.Multi.9.Incl.Patch.9.and.DLC.Cracked-3DM
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Dragon Age Inquisition AIO Update v1.10 and All DLC

3DMGAME-DAI.Crack.Only.v7.For.Update.9-3DM (v1.10)

2. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Dragon Age Inquisition Update.9-10.Incl.DLC.and.Crack-CPY
  2. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  3. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  4. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  5. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  6. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Thx samg27 for the links

Dragon.Age.Inquisition.Deluxe.Edition.Crack.Only-CPY (aka v1.0u10 or v1.11)

PLEASE READ!
Spoiler
ivsas wrote:
After reading a lot of pages, I think it would be useful for some new users to write a summary.

1. Please go to "PAGE 1" of this topic - all the links are there (most info too)
2. if you need the real torrent instead of a Baidu link (use IDM and/or Hola for Baidu speeds/connection) - google the complete release name of the DAI 3dm release - you'll find 3dmgame torrent page
3. if you have another copy (webpage/torrent site etc.) - please use the sfv file on first page to check your files - quicksfv is good enough for the job - you can google for the usage and program easily (most of the are missing files/corrupt etc.)
4. if you have missing files/corrupt files - last few pages some nice people posted/uploaded missing files - see if you can find what you need - if not - get the official 3dm full game - or you can try your luck with a torrent (and if you do so - check the new download with sfv file again)
5. please overwrite your game with the update listed in first page - and "don't forget" to copy the files in the crack folder too!
6. run the game using the launcher!
7. don't forget to install all what is under \Dragon Age Inquisition\__Installer\vc - and then do a windows update (a few times/reboots - until windows update shows nothing for these files under required/recommended updates)

Some other things;
Some people have problems with read only files - there is a solution for that on first page. Also I've recognized that even on ultra settings the scars etc. don't show on my copy (known problem with latest update?), so I used a solution from a few pages back. In the 3dmgame.ini file, I've replaced second line like this;

ExeName=DragonAgeInquisition.exe -ShaderSystem.ShaderQualityLevel Ultra

This allowed me to see the scars etc again. Hope this helps to some.

p.s. I've uninstalled origin to be sure before running game - not sure if it helps - worth trying if you still have any problems (AMD released new drivers that increase DAI performance too a few days ago - worth installing if using their cards/crossfire).

edit.1. my game is under C:\Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\ and I have no problem running it - so doesn't have to be under program files x86 folder (win7/64bit here). Could be different for 8.1 users and/or user accounts with no admin rights. Try changing location/making your user admin after all of the above has been done.
edit.2. please please disable your antivirus when extracting the update/crack - most antivirus programs will delete it! Also after extracting it and "before" enabling your antivirus program again - "put an exception for 3dmgame.dll" in your antivirus/real time scanner part.
edit.3. according to mendo1992 - "If someone have Directx crash during Cutscene and war table well... is bioware/ea fault, is happening to legit too.... for now you should disable ambient occlusion and similar things, and use bordeless resolution."

Possible Solution for People Getting the "BEX64" or "APPCRASH" Errors (With Error Module Being the "ntdll.dll")

Spoiler
Thanks to Ston3Cold for this tip!
Quote:
I think that Data Execution Prevention is the culprit here as I had similar errors when trying to play golden oldie games on Win 8.1 x64 the past few days.

Here is what I did to resolve my problem (not saying it will work for you, but give it a shot):

1) Run cmd.exe as adminstrator, once the cmd prompt opens up, type the following and press Enter:

bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

2) If done correctly, you'll see the message "The operation completed successfully"

- If you get an "Access denied" message, then you didn't run cmd.exe as administrator.

3) Next, restart your PC

4) After your PC restarted, try running the game again

5) Hopefully you'll be playing at this stage

And, it can't be told often enough, be sure to have ALL VC redistributables installed and UP-TO-DATE! This means 2005sp1, 2008sp1, 2010sp1, 2012sp1 and 2013 BOTH x64 and x86 for 64-bit systems!!

Another Possible FIX wrote:
People who are getting crashes at start try this, Select all files in game folder and uncheck read only, or uncheck read only in the folder properties.

DLC UNLOCKER for LEGIT version

DLC UNLOCKER by toto621 for CPY version / 3DM Latest update

Instructions
1. Make sure you have the latest update by 3DM.
2. Copy the file ProfileOptions to your DA:I save directory C:\Users\{username}\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save
3. Overwrite
4. Launch the game, go to Haven and check the chest, you'll get a weapon related to your class and an armor as well.

Notes
*Not all DLC is in Haven, some you get when you access Skyhold.
*No need to start a new game, just use your current saves.
*The Continue menu option might be grayed out the first time, that's normal, just load your latest save from the Load menu option.

Mount Switcher by toto621

Instructions
1- Be sure to already have acces to the mount stable BEFORE using this tool.
2- Launch the switcher.
3- Launch the game.
4- Go to the stable in Haven/Skyhold.
5- Press the key of the mount you want.
6- Open the stable menu then close it.
7- Press the same key again to disable the switcher and avoid game bugs (Important !!)

Notes
*Tested and working with with game version 1.0u10 (aka v1.11) and CPY Crack.

v1.10(update 9) SFV to check your game files

v1.11(update 10) SFV to check your game files

Common Q&A
Q- Can i use non-legit DLCs with Legit game ?
A- Yes, simply install DLCs in game folder, set the game in offline mode withing Origin and use toto621 DLC Fix.

Q- Can I use Save from cracked game on legit game or the contrary ?
A- YES, no need to do anything, it will work.

Q- When I try to Continue my play the text is greyed out, why ?
A- Just choose Load instead of Continue to fix the issue.

Q- When I try to load a save, I have an error saying wrong game version, can I fix it ?
A- This error occur because the save was created with higher version or mods. If it's becuase of mods, simply edit Game_Folder\Update\Patch\package.mft with notepad and change Version to 11 or 12 (latest legit update is version 11, latest modded version is 12). If it's because of higher game version, you cannot use them on cracked release anymore.

Q- Is latest version cracked ?
A- No, actual version is patch10 (v1.11) and latest crack is for patch 9 (v1.10), wait for 3DM/JorjVirus69 next crack or buy the game. CPY released crack for latest version (v1.0u10 aka v1.11). No, actual version (Patch 11 aka v1.12) is not cracked.

Q- How many language are included in CPY full release ?
A- CPY release offers DE/EN/FR audio and BR/DE/EN/ES/FR/IT/JA/PL/RU subtitles.

Last edited by Avalone on Friday, 23 Jan 2015, 12:20, edited 5 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition   
Posted: Friday, 11 Apr 2014, 11:48   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
I really like the series and thus I'm awaiting this game eagerly... Hope it'll have the quality (and I don't mean the graphical...) of its predecessors...

@Avaloan
The image you made is quite cool, you should send it straight to EA, seriously! :wink:

Posted: Friday, 11 Apr 2014, 18:09   Reply with quote
Christsnatcher wrote:
I really like the series and thus I'm awaiting this game eagerly... Hope it'll have the quality (and I don't mean the graphical...) of its predecessors...

@Avaloan
The image you made is quite cool, you should send it straight to EA, seriously! :wink:

::) aww thanks
this is my favorite series too (and also mass effect)

Posted: Tuesday, 15 Apr 2014, 17:17   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Dragon Age is my most favorite saga and i am looking forward to the third game. Fortunately, this time Bioware has a lot of time to work on graphics and other factors (unlike DA2). DAI will impress everyone i am sure.

Last edited by mimhepekhe on Wednesday, 16 Jul 2014, 10:38, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 17:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
release date October 7

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 17:39   Reply with quote
game looks nice but the graphics looks a lot brightly I think too much of Bloom.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 17:54   Reply with quote
Pls someone upload HIGHEST quality of this trailer to FD.

Last edited by mimhepekhe on Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 10:40, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 18:56   Reply with quote
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 19:46   Reply with quote
Avaloan wrote:
http://www.firedrive.com/file/757E64744751442F

thanks. (it is not the highest quality though)

wow, it is far better than i have had ever imagined! :D

Last edited by mimhepekhe on Sunday, 11 May 2014, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014, 19:49   Reply with quote
JH_EP wrote:
Avaloan wrote:
http://www.firedrive.com/file/757E64744751442F

thanks. (it is not the highest quality though)

wow, it is far better than i have had ever imagined! :D

highest quality is 50MB+ so it takes a lot of time to upload in my slow upload connection sorry for that :?

Last edited by Avalone on Monday, 12 May 2014, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 Apr 2014, 02:26   Reply with quote
Quote:
highest quality is 50MB+ so it takes a lot of time to upload in my slow upload connection sorry for that :?

OK, i can live with that, but hope somebody upload highest quality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digital Deluxe Edition will include this:

* Digital soundtrack

* Red Hart Halla - a mount to be used instead of a horse to roam the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

* Bog Unicorn - another mount available to the player. Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.

* Skyhold Throne - a throne made of dragon bone is made available for The Inquisitor and placed in the Inquisition's headquarters at Skyhold.

* Flames of the Inquisition DLC - multi-class weapon packs
**A staff for mages
**Daggers and bows for rogues
**A shield, a great sword and a a war hammer for warriors
**Flames of the Inquisition Armor - an armor for the Inquisitor
**Armored Mount - another horse for the Inquisitor, and a unique horse armour for it
* Additional bonus digital content - to be announced

Last edited by mimhepekhe on Wednesday, 16 Jul 2014, 11:17, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: Saturday, 10 May 2014, 15:34   Reply with quote
JH_EP, still interested?
DRAGON AGE_ INQUISITION Gameplay Trailer_(1080p)

Last edited by static77 on Sunday, 11 May 2014, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 10 May 2014, 18:59   Reply with quote
thanks, but ZS is blocked in my end.
may i ask for FD link?

Last edited by mimhepekhe on Sunday, 11 May 2014, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 11 May 2014, 10:52   Reply with quote
JH_EP wrote:
may i ask for FD link?

Sure, check my previous post.

Posted: Sunday, 11 May 2014, 22:26   Reply with quote
static77 wrote:
JH_EP wrote:
may i ask for FD link?

Sure, check my previous post.

thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6671 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 445  Next