Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 13:13

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: State of Decay 2 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 23:09   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
f4nd4ng00 wrote:
Could anyone help me with something. So I bought an account from certain site and the account is shared between people, basically if I want to play I have to launch the game and unplug the ethernet cable so whenever someone else launches the game I dont get disconnected. Now is there any way to prevent that without unplugging the ethernet cable? I tried blocking the game and the winstore with firewall, programs and TCP/UDP ports but to no avail

Offline mode only works on one pc, I think they killed account sharing

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 06:09   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Probably good to wait for a few more updates to fix varieties of bugs and glitches before we can expect a break through.

My PSO2 Characters - セイバー (Saber), ダージリン (Darjeeling), ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foalan)

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 12:06   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Warnings: 1/3
It's pretty good so far. A couple of little bugs.

By far the most annoying thing is trying to find someone in your base to join you on scavenging. You can't select that option from the menu, you have to find them. Sometimes i've walked around 5 minutes trying to find a specific person, because the others are either tired, injured or just crap.

Just moved to one of the bigger bases, took me a while to get the points to spend on it.

The graphics are definately better than the first one. Though I agree it's pretty much more of the same.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 18:17   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
There seems to be forced adaptive half refresh rate vsync, even if you have disabled the in game setting for vsync.

This means if your FPS drops below the monitor refresh rate it will try to lock you to halfway (30fps on 60hz monitor) which results in terrible performance due to bouncing fps. You can fix it by completely disabling vsync for the game from Nvidia settings or using their other options like fast sync.

Last edited by Gome on Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 18:59, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 18:18   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
developers said:"State of Decay 2 will last approximately 12 hours of campaign", hahaha, this game sucks, the campaign=single player offline, just has 12 hours of gameplay, for me sucks, because is a short game for these years, :ROFL: , at least the game doesn't have big size, just 20 gb :mad:

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 18:52   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
sifupepe wrote:
developers said:"State of Decay 2 will last approximately 12 hours of campaign", hahaha, this game sucks, the campaign=single player offline, just has 12 hours of gameplay, for me sucks, because is a short game for these years, :ROFL: , at least the game doesn't have big size, just 20 gb :mad:

No one wants to know your opinion about the game! this is a crack forum, not a review forum, if you dont like it, dont play it.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 19:10   Reply with quote
tania wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

No one wants to know your opinion about the game! this is a crack forum, not a review forum, if you dont like it, dont play it.

if you read my post, i give information about the duration of the single player offline(only way for play the game with a crack!), if you don't like my opinion, don't read me, and buy the game!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 19:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
sifupepe wrote:
tania wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

if you read my post, i give information about the duration of the single player offline(only way for play the game with a crack!), if you don't like my opinion, don't read me, and buy the game!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

The game dont have a "ending" if you want(This game doesn't really have a "story" mode per se. There are a collection of activities you do and a series of Legacy missions you do with your community leader. These can vary depending on the character you select as your leader), its like state of decay breakdown, after complete a map, you can move to another and start all over so, that "12 hours" gameplay makes no sense, you will miss alot of exploration. Looks like you didnt play state of decay yose!
I just hope for a crack that can also be player in multiplayer...

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 19:44   Reply with quote
@tania i just repeat the developers said: the campaing has a duration of 12 hours, if it is the duration of the campaing, and if you can play more with exploration, is good for you, and for windows 10 store games, we only have one group with only 2 cracks gear of wars 4 and age of empire definitive edition, and the group is codex, only 2 cracks since 2015 and just one group with crack CODEX, and another thing, maybe you want ask me, if possible play online with crack for gears of wars or age of empire? NOO, its impossible, you wait for multiplayer crack , multiplayer crack is impossible, but you can wait for single player offline crack or bypass for single player like forza horizon 3 ::D

postdata: if you need more information, about why it is impossible crack for multiplayer?, i recommend you learn in the google, this game doesnt have LAN mode, it is impossible play multiplayer this game with a crack or bypass

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 20:21   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Yes i know, cracking uwp games is hard, maybe a offline bypass ;) !

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 21:47   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
You guys really should include the fact that there is an existing steam version which will be released sometime.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:04   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
GreenBud wrote:
You guys really should include the fact that there is an existing steam version which will be released sometime.

As with any game, Undead Labs uses a variety of tools during active development, the "Steam pic" was before M$ saied that "we want exclusive on UWP bitchs" so, no steam for now, maybe in the future.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:14   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
tania wrote:
GreenBud wrote:

As with any game, Undead Labs uses a variety of tools during active development, the "Steam pic" was before M$ saied that "we want exclusive on UWP bitchs" so, no steam for now, maybe in the future.

Two things are certainly not true:
Undeab labs will not do a steam api implementation just for fun or on development purpose. I can tell you, because I am developing myself and integrating the steam api into your game gains you nothing if you're not planing to use it, so much to that.
And:
The UWP and play-anywhere release was announced in March while the developer pic (that one posted on an earlier page in this thread) is from the mid of april, so your timeline is a little messed up.

I know that there is no official statement but, you can be sure a steam version is about to come. When, on the other hand, is totally uncertain.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
GreenBud wrote:
tania wrote:
GreenBud wrote:

Two things are certainly not true:
Undeab labs will not do a steam api implementation just for fun or on development purpose. I can tell you, because I am developing myself and integrating the steam api into your game gains you nothing if you're not planing to use it, so much to that.
And:
The UWP and play-anywhere release was announced in March while the developer pic (that one posted on an earlier page in this thread) is from the mid of april, so your timeline is a little messed up.

I know that there is no official statement but, you can be sure a steam version is about to come. When, on the other hand, is totally uncertain.

that error message is meaningless. if they started the uwp port after, they could have not changed the error message strings at that point yet in that build.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:57   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Probably when the game loses exclusivity agreement, or when it won't sell as predicted.

Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 28  Next