Poster/Image:
Title: Battlefield V
Developer: EA DICE
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release date: October 19, 2018
Features: Single-Player, Multi-Player
Official Sites: TBD

About This Game
With Battlefield V, the series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on physical, all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet.

Key Features
World War 2 as you’ve never seen it before. Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began.

64-player multiplayer in the chaos of all-out war. Lead your Company in all-out multiplayer with new experiences like the massive Grand Operations. Take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms.

The most immersive Battlefield yet. Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications and mobile tools of destruction.

Play untold War Stories. Witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem.

Tides of War. Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await.

Official Site: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Scene Releases

Last edited by jack88532 on Monday, 23 Jul 2018, 00:34, edited 9 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Battlefield V?   
Posted: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018, 22:46   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
[[Please login to see this link.]]

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: Battlefield V   
Posted: Monday, 30 Apr 2018, 18:22   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Yeeees WW2, finally some good developer will make a nice game that happens in WW2! :razz: :razz:

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 02:40   Reply with quote
And finally german campaign. Not a Nazi but really fking tired of playing US, UK, USSR Campaign.

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 06:09   Reply with quote
Mobile Pleb
It's still a rumor, right?
But anyway, I want this to be true. I'd really like to see how they treat the german side of the story and how they make it enjoyable.

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 10:01   Reply with quote
Yeah, I've been waiting to play with the German side for 20 years... so close, so close...

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 10:26   Reply with quote
Common sense is lacking these days
There's quite a few games where you can play as Nazis already :P

Forza Mods Subreddit: [[Please login to see this link.]]

"Blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as Hades, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone."

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 10:42   Reply with quote
Yeah, but isn't this a thread about Battlefield? :P

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 10:59   Reply with quote
Common sense is lacking these days
It sure is :P I thought you meant in general, not Battlefield. My bad.

Forza Mods Subreddit: [[Please login to see this link.]]

"Blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as Hades, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone."

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018, 00:55   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
German campaing? Who told ya that :ROFL:
Don't be suprised if 2018 will be a BF: Bad Company 3 ;] a lot of clues they are droping about BC3.

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018, 01:13   Reply with quote
thepiratecopyfrog wrote:
Yeeees WW2, finally some good developer will make a nice game that happens in WW2! :razz: :razz:

Lol Dice already did this, look at battlefield 1942. Where it all started :D
Man i miss BF:1942 so many good mods and so much time invested in playing online.
It was awesome at the time :p

Might have to get back into the series after playing BF:3 and BF:4 i wasn't a fan anymore, Played the beta of WW1 and almost threw up a little bit.
Hopefully they'll bring the series back to the fundamentals and get it right this time ^_^

My Rig: Win 10 pro, GTX970 , Intel I7 3770k , 16gb Patriot Gamer 2 Series
The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don't Ask!

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018, 01:57   Reply with quote
Awaiting for E3 news...

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018, 11:39   Reply with quote
No need to wait for E3. May 23rd is the day.
If you solve Easter Egg on Fort De Vaux with that secret chamber with screams, and then inside that chamber you solve another puzzle in valves and then with water that makes morse code...
Well the morse code will say:

BF will never be the same.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018, 18:25   Reply with quote
If they don't make something new and fresh i stay calm same as with bf1 , or go for Tarkov.
I have enough same bugs or lack of balance and other odd stuff that i saw trough the series.
Silly choices on which suppressor do you want (witch is only look like choice)
Unbalance camouflages (Russian are better in every map as they diffrent, USA have them all random level of greenish)
Maps lack of balance or they reworks from older bf as they popular and more playable.
Loot of bug places where bullets won't fly you just shoot and bullet wont fly as there is "hidden wall" tree or leaf.
Boring weapons meta that is Highest RPM/Higest damage or highest asekuranccy.
Broken cross hairs/weapons that they have there middle not in the middle like most weapon but somewhere different (put laser to notice it on AN)
Shotguns shoots spread is random mostly down left or right from scope.

Posted: Friday, 11 May 2018, 06:15   Reply with quote
I dont know what you expect, but this BFWW2 will be more like BF1 of course. Sure, some things will be different, but the framwwork will be more or less the same.

somebodyawesome wrote:
German campaing? Who told ya that :ROFL:
Don't be suprised if 2018 will be a BF: Bad Company 3 ;] a lot of clues they are droping about BC3.

Dude, it wont be BC3, cos Dice LA is doing BC3 for 2019. That clues youre talkign about, wherever you read them are only rumors. And thre are bogus. If you still dont think the new BF will be WW2, i dont know what to tell you man...its more than obvious if you interpret all the "leaked" infos properly. Its not that hard, seriously.

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next