Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Wednesday, 26 Jul 2017, 12:26

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8315 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 20:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 02:34
Posts: 8
bombensackl wrote:
16GB of Memory and a SSD Disk and you should be fine.
Playing in 1080p/Ultra with 1060-6G, 16GB of Memory and i5@4400Mhz... some little Framedrops within the Forest Area (a lot of shadows from the trees obviously) but even then i have 40-45fp/s and it doesnt feel laggy at all ...
It's not about the memory i already checked memory usage, there is a free space around half of Gb, it doesn't even use pagefile. I just searched the google "GTX 1060 shuttering" and wonder how many people with the same problems on the different configurations. Hell, i check my DPC Latency it's over 1000 in IDLE and guess who is in charge? Nvidia kernel driver.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 21:38   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 15 Jan 2017, 22:14
Posts: 1
Redis wrote:
FORZA HORIZON 3 DEMO BYPASS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE (FROM SCRATCH) TESTED AND WORKING ON WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSARY EDITION "STABLE" BUILD 14393

1) Download these files:
    Forza Horizon 3 v1.0.17.2 torrent (by coolers21) - With this method you need only the folder Microsoft.OpusPG_1.0.17.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe (rename as you like)
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A46CC3B1E6CEAA3A557A7871E62AB1262E8F3D84&dn=Forza.Horizon.3.v1.0.17.2&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpubt.in%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.rutor.org%3a2710%2fannounce
    [[Please login to see this link.]] (by coolers21) - Extract the archive to the same path/folder and overwrite the existing files
    [[Please login to see this link.]] (by dAr2q) - Rename the file to AppxManifest.xml (without the ".txt" extension) and copy/paste to the same path/folder overwriting the original one
    Drivatar Fix (thanks to Pipecbl & Witan1935) - Extract the archive to C:\Users\[*YOUR USERNAME*] (to prevent missing Drivatars)
    In your game folder, delete: AppxSignature.p7x / _BlockMap.xml / _Signature.p7x / dumped_forza_x64_release_final.exe / xboxservices.config and the folder microsoft.system.package.metadata

2) [[Please login to see this link.]] in: Start Menu => Settings => Update & Security => For developers => Developer mode

3) [[Please login to see this link.]] and paste this command: Add-AppxPackage -register "[*PATH TO YOUR GAME FOLDER*]\AppxManifest.xml" (change path according to the one of your choice)

4) [[Please login to see this link.]] the game in your firewall and [[Please login to see this link.]] (to prevent your dummy account from being banned. If the option is not available you have to update Windows Store app)

5) Disable Developer Mode, then [[Please login to see this link.]] into Xbox app to start playing (or search Forza Horizon 3: Bypass Edition in Start Menu)


NOTES:
- Many online features like Photo Mode, Auction House, Designs etc are unavailable or incomplete
- If you get errors when launching the game (crash at Turn 10 logo etc) check here (thanks to ss4adib) and [[Please login to see this link.]] (thanks to pulja9)

CREDITS: Atari 1337, Kuma, MC_WRX, dAr2q, Witan1935, iNIKEL, BlubbBlubb, GothicSlim, coolers21, ss4adib, pulja9 & others (sorry if i forgot someone)


I have decided to go with this method. but i am having a issue when downloading the game files. I'm using utorrent and for some reason when it reaches 97% i get an error that cannot write to disk. I have tried rechecking, renaming the main folder and i still get the same issue. Has anyone had this issue before?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 22:10   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jun 2016, 00:14
Posts: 30
Demo method here, both riddick and the Redis post tried with same result.
Windows 10 x64 14393
My problem is that trying to register I get an error:
  1. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed.
  2. Please contact your software vendor.
  3. Deployment Register operation with target volume G: on Package
  4. Microsoft.ForzaHorizon3Demo_1.0.20.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from:
  5. (AppxManifest.xml)  failed with error 0xC0000010. See
  6. [[Please login to see this link.]] for help diagnosing app
  7. deployment issues.
  8. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId]
  9. 34965605-6f74-0000-d21c-9734746fd201 in the Event Log or use the command line
  10. Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 34965605-6f74-0000-d21c-9734746fd201
  11. At G:\games\ForzaHorizon3\Register.ps1:1 char:1
  12. + Add-AppxPackage -register "AppxManifest.xml"
  13. + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  14.     + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (G:\Program File...ppxManifest.xml:S
  15.    tring) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException
  16.     + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageMa
  17.    nager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand


As I do not have enough space on my C drive, I was using my games SSD drive, G: which has more than enough space.

I also have the same issue I had back when I played the forza 6 apex demo, I could NOT move it to other drives or install on them. This windows DRM may be easy to hack but it's really crap for those who are legally playing. I did a repair install, which doesn't fix it. Tried the permissions copy and uncompress drive, same thing. The idiots at MSFT don't seem to know why it happens or to care it happens, they can't be serious about making windows store succeed if they do this lazy shit:
INSTANT ERROR ON MOVE: 0x80073d0b. Thanks for telling me nothing in your own error message, even your own troubleshooter for windows store comes up with nothing.
WSRESET.exe also doesn't do anything. Blahhhh fu msft


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Tuesday, 17 Jan 2017, 00:27   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 02:34
Posts: 8
robservermonitor wrote:
Demo method here, both riddick and the Redis post tried with same result.
Windows 10 x64 14393
My problem is that trying to register I get an error:
  1. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed.
  2. Please contact your software vendor.
  3. Deployment Register operation with target volume G: on Package
  4. Microsoft.ForzaHorizon3Demo_1.0.20.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from:
  5. (AppxManifest.xml)  failed with error 0xC0000010. See
  6. [[Please login to see this link.]] for help diagnosing app
  7. deployment issues.
  8. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId]
  9. 34965605-6f74-0000-d21c-9734746fd201 in the Event Log or use the command line
  10. Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 34965605-6f74-0000-d21c-9734746fd201
  11. At G:\games\ForzaHorizon3\Register.ps1:1 char:1
  12. + Add-AppxPackage -register "AppxManifest.xml"
  13. + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  14.     + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (G:\Program File...ppxManifest.xml:S
  15.    tring) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException
  16.     + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageMa
  17.    nager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand


As I do not have enough space on my C drive, I was using my games SSD drive, G: which has more than enough space.

I also have the same issue I had back when I played the forza 6 apex demo, I could NOT move it to other drives or install on them. This windows DRM may be easy to hack but it's really crap for those who are legally playing. I did a repair install, which doesn't fix it. Tried the permissions copy and uncompress drive, same thing. The idiots at MSFT don't seem to know why it happens or to care it happens, they can't be serious about making windows store succeed if they do this lazy shit:
INSTANT ERROR ON MOVE: 0x80073d0b. Thanks for telling me nothing in your own error message, even your own troubleshooter for windows store comes up with nothing.
WSRESET.exe also doesn't do anything. Blahhhh fu msft

This probably happens because you already unsuccesfully install the package called "OpusPG" or "Forza" and so on. You need to open powershell and execute "sc.exe querry" or something like that(google the all commands) to get a list of all installed packages and search for "Microsoft.OpusPG" then if you'll see it remove the package by execution "sc.exe remove OpusPG" Name of the package is always last after decimal. Anyway i might be wrong with some steps because i telling you this on my mind, so google appropriate commands and examples.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017, 10:25   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jun 2016, 00:14
Posts: 30
sub68 wrote:
This probably happens because you already unsuccesfully install the package called "OpusPG" or "Forza" and so on. You need to open powershell and execute "sc.exe querry" or something like that(google the all commands) to get a list of all installed packages and search for "Microsoft.OpusPG" then if you'll see it remove the package by execution "sc.exe remove OpusPG" Name of the package is always last after decimal. Anyway i might be wrong with some steps because i telling you this on my mind, so google appropriate commands and examples.


Update: I was able to get it to work ONLY on c drive. I hate msft for making such a crap DRM that is easily crackable yet does not work even if we owned this game.
Symlinks didn't work either, it had to physically be on C. What a waste of space with my 1tb SSD not being able to be used.

Thanks for reminding me to check this, but no luck.

I found out that SC is for services/drivers, but powershell can get installed apps.
No forza or opus found. Keep in mind, I can't move any game/app to another drive, so it's a deeper bug that some get on 1607, 14393. Maybe I can use symlinked folder to install it on a fake C folder.

  1. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage |findstr -i apex
  2. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage |findstr -i Forza
  3. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage |findstr -i Opus
  4. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage |findstr -i opus
  5. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage |findstr -i xbox
  6. Name              : Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI
  7. PackageFullName   : Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.14393.0.0_neutral_neutral
  8. InstallLocation   : C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_cw5n1h2t
  9. PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_cw5n1h2txyewy
  10. Name              : Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider
  11. PackageFullName   : Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_11.19.19003.0_x64__8wekyb3d8
  12. InstallLocation   : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider
  13. PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe
  14. Name              : Microsoft.XboxApp
  15. PackageFullName   : Microsoft.XboxApp_19.20.24006.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
  16. InstallLocation   : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxApp_19.20.24006.
  17. PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe
  18. Name              : Microsoft.XboxCompanion
  19. PackageFullName   : Microsoft.XboxCompanion_1.4.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
  20. InstallLocation   : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxCompanion_1.4.3.
  21. PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.XboxCompanion_8wekyb3d8bbwe
  22. Name              : Microsoft.XboxAppBeta
  23. PackageFullName   : Microsoft.XboxAppBeta_24.24.9006.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
  24. InstallLocation   : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxAppBeta_24.24.90
  25. PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.XboxAppBeta_8wekyb3d8bbwe


-- Edit --

Workaround for those who can't install on other drives.

Open disk management.
In menu find create vhd.
I made mine 64GB expanding on my other SSD.
Initialize Disk
Format disk ntfs
Give it a drive letter.
Now you can put the demo files/riddick demo on a folder in there.
It registers fine! But be sure first to uninstall your existing appx:
Run powershell as admin- use this command: "Get-AppxPackage *Horizon* | Remove-AppxPackage"
Run your install code, depending on which version you use, follow instructions.

It works!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017, 11:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 04 Apr 2016, 23:26
Posts: 4
I don't suppose the latest updates have been uploaded anywhere? (past 28.2) cheers!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017, 12:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2016, 17:06
Posts: 3
Does anyone have a problem with the designs in the demo bypass? I tried making one and applying it to a car, but it's stuck in an endless loop of "Saving content". This happened when I was trying to make my BMW look like the one from NFS most wanted. Is this caused by the fact that there are a lot of vinyls to be saved, or is there something else?

Demo Bypass 14393
i5-6400 2.7ghz
Radeon R7 370 Strix OC Edition 4 gddr4
8 GB ram
EDIT: Bypass version 20.2


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017, 13:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Wednesday, 20 Apr 2016, 11:22
Posts: 34
Please can anyone CONFIRM that the IH version is DEAD!? 2 weeks ago my 28.2 NO LONGER have online features such as Auction and paint... Even the DLC cars are all gone<cannot select/drive> :roll:

So in conclusion, IH = Demo version now?


Our only slightest hope is developer version of the game?? :ugeek: who knows...


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 03:57   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2008, 20:10
Posts: 6046
Location: Arkham Asylum
Forza Horizon 1.0.37.2 [DEV Edition] [Uploaded.net Share-Online.net Openload.co]

[[Please login to see this link.]]

WE4Load.com
Use IDM , JD2 doesnt work

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Ps. Thanx "lovely" for the files.

------------ Update:

-BAT THAT AUTOMATES THE RENAMING AND REGISTERING FOR THE DEV BUILD-
+
-DLC UNLOCKER-

viewtopic.php?p=1377008#p1377008


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Last edited by Susch on Saturday, 11 Feb 2017, 18:33, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 04:01   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 23:03
Posts: 15225
Great work Susch! By the way, I edited your post, it's 37.2.

Have fun guys :D

Also thanks A LOT to everyone that was involved and allowed this upload to be possible.

_________________
Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 04:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Wednesday, 28 Sep 2016, 05:31
Posts: 64
Also:
Quote:
playable but with worse performance than the actual game package.


This bit isn't true, it's the same performance.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 04:26   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2008, 20:10
Posts: 6046
Location: Arkham Asylum
rui_brochado wrote:
Great work Susch! By the way, I edited your post, it's 37.2.

Have fun guys :D

Also thanks A LOT to everyone that was involved and allowed this upload to be possible. I know who you all are ;)


Really 37.2 , but ingame version says 39.2...

idk.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 04:29   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 23:03
Posts: 15225
^That was the info that I was given. Let's wait.

_________________
Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 05:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Sunday, 17 May 2015, 08:19
Posts: 190
Is it possible for an update only release? Xdelta etc?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 20 Jan 2017, 06:16   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 09 Sep 2015, 19:29
Posts: 453
works on both 14393 and 14936? gotta check 'em.
Edit: and i completely forgot to ask the most important question. does it works for people without the original game?


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254 ... 555  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alonso_d53, Google [Bot], Jleunam, Johnlock, MrRobot91, OzBrickie, snakeater_22589 and 20 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group