Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018, 04:51

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Robo Recall [VR Only] [Oculus Rift, HTC Vive]   
Posted: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017, 11:01   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
How to add to the last version the crack and roborevive?

Posted: Friday, 06 Oct 2017, 09:53   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
jhetfield1985 wrote:

I have used the same bypass that before version. Now i can play at Spanish :)
When I start the game, I appear upper above the ground, I have to adjust the height from steamvr (any solution?)

Posted: Friday, 06 Oct 2017, 11:31   Reply with quote
sirmaniak wrote:
jhetfield1985 wrote:

I have used the same bypass that before version. Now i can play at Spanish :)
When I start the game, I appear upper above the ground, I have to adjust the height from steamvr (any solution?)

There is no need to use a roborevive patch with bypass.

Posted: Saturday, 07 Oct 2017, 05:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I've tried everything listed on the thread(different cracks, bypasses, roborevive, etc.) but none of it seems to work. When I launch the bat(or the exe depending on the method I tried) the console opens for a second and closes with no trace of the game.

Posted: Monday, 09 Oct 2017, 03:25   Reply with quote
This is my first time making a request on here. I really appreciate everything that has been provided on this forum and try not to make requests but I just got my vive and really want to try this game. If it's not too much trouble, could someone please share the most up to date game files on a host such as google drive or openload? The current links provided by VeRret (although I really appreciate the effort) require me to pay money to get any kind of regular speed. Thanks a lot in advance.

1080TI Aorus xtreme, I5 6600k @4.6ghz with MSI core frozr l, ASUS Z170A,
16gb (dual channel) ddr4 2400mhz, 120gb transcend SSD(system drive), 275gb micron SSD,
2x2TB 7200rpm Seagate barracuda HDDs (4tb total), Seasonic 650w S12G
NZXT Phantom 410 white with NZXT blue LED coil

Posted: Monday, 09 Oct 2017, 11:10   Reply with quote
Hi Tensai30, you don't have to pay anything to download from that links. It's true that speed for free users is not stable in that servers, but if you can't wait the time needed for downloading a file in a single session, just use a download manager like jDownloader or IDM. It's very useful since they let you resume downloads if you had to stop them.

Greetings.

Posted: Monday, 09 Oct 2017, 17:21   Reply with quote
Hi VeRret.
Yeah, I was originally using jdownloader 2 to download the files but the speed was unstable. I was just hoping to get some faster speed but no worries, I'll set it to download overnight. Thanks for all the effort you've been putting in to share the most up to date files. :THUMBS UP:

1080TI Aorus xtreme, I5 6600k @4.6ghz with MSI core frozr l, ASUS Z170A,
16gb (dual channel) ddr4 2400mhz, 120gb transcend SSD(system drive), 275gb micron SSD,
2x2TB 7200rpm Seagate barracuda HDDs (4tb total), Seasonic 650w S12G
NZXT Phantom 410 white with NZXT blue LED coil

Posted: Sunday, 15 Oct 2017, 23:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I keep trying but I can't get it to work. Can someone post the right combination of files+cracks to make sure I'm using the right ones?

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 06:53   Reply with quote
Hm it seems like it works with the 'Vive Robo Experimental' bypass but 360 tracking wont work without setting height way too high up.
If you set it to 180 tracking, restart (make sure it starts in 180 mode) then go into a mission, THEN go into settings and change to 360 tracking, it works fine.. but once you progress to the next mission area its glitching the height again and you're left floating in the air.
any idea how to get 360 tracking working with vive properly?

EDIT: ok figured it out! we need roborevive but with some more research on the first and second page, it seems like we needed an engine.zip which the link for was not working anymore.
i remembered i had a robo revive + cracked zip file somewhere so i extracted the engine folder of that and replaced it with my current engine folder. this current rip is the most current one posted by VeRret. (Thank you!!)
so VeRret rip + engine.zip located below + robo revive 1.0
good luck!

here is the engine zip: [[Please login to see this link.]]
robo revive 1.0: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Last edited by blazeddd on Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 22 Oct 2017, 03:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
blazeddd wrote:
*Snipped*

THANK YOU YOURE AMAZING

Posted: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 13:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
blazeddd wrote:
Hm it seems like it works with the 'Vive Robo Experimental' bypass but 360 tracking wont work without setting height way too high up.
If you set it to 180 tracking, restart (make sure it starts in 180 mode) then go into a mission, THEN go into settings and change to 360 tracking, it works fine.. but once you progress to the next mission area its glitching the height again and you're left floating in the air.

EDIT: ok figured it out! we need roborevive but with some more research on the first and second page, it seems like we needed an engine.zip which the link for was not working anymore.
i remembered i had a robo revive + cracked zip file somewhere so i extracted the engine folder of that and replaced it with my current engine folder. this current rip is the most current one posted by VeRret. (Thank you!!)
so VeRret rip + engine.zip located below + robo recall 1.0
good luck!

I need help, im quite confused. So the files i have is VeRet's (4 gb) + engine.zip. Where is (robo recall 1.0) ? link me please.
(Im on the HTC Vive). And also can someone post the instructions to get this working on the vive :D. Thank you.

Posted: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 16:41   Reply with quote
Spoiler
Chauder wrote:
blazeddd wrote:

so VeRret rip + engine.zip located below + robo recall 1.0
good luck!

I need help, im quite confused. So the files i have is VeRet's (4 gb) + engine.zip. Where is (robo recall 1.0) ? link me please.
(Im on the HTC Vive). And also can someone post the instructions to get this working on the vive :D. Thank you.

sorry that was meant to say Robo Revive 1.0
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 04 Jan 2018, 06:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
So im stuck flying in the air, even with robo revive... game starts fine, after mission finish it crashes too...What can i do?

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 12:46   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
blazeddd wrote:

so VeRret rip + engine.zip located below + robo revive 1.0
good luck!

robo revive 1.0: [[Please login to see this link.]]

What is the exact directory locations? I seem to have two different Engine directories and no matter what I do I can't seem to get the game running. When I extract VeRet's rip I get an "Engine" directory that is outside of a RoboRecall directory. Then the Engine.zip file seems to include folders that are both in and outside the RoboRecall directory, and then to top off that confusion I'm not sure which place I'm supposed to install the RoboREviveNoInstaller

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 19:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
chester0 wrote:
turns out you do need oculus home installed :roll:
cheers guys it runs fine now :)

I just installed the Oculus software and Oculus home. I still got the same crash that you did.

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next