Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 22 Jun 2018, 04:50

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1436 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Good Old Downloads - Automated sharing of GOG/Scene game   
Posted: Saturday, 12 May 2018, 12:36   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
TwelveCharzzz wrote:
SG
  • Added a way to vote for a release to be re-uploaded.
    • Option is only available for releases older than 60 days.
    • You can find it in the "Direct Links" popup.
    • The queue won't be processed until some time tomorrow. (Still working out some kinks, but when that's done it'll go continuously.)
    • Votes are new being processed!
  • Added queue nav button
  • Added more mobile nav buttons

Also, redesign incoming so excuse the lack of front-end polish from the new vote/captcha system. Will also take the chance to make a lot of internal changes to fix some problems that have been happening.
Also2, voting system was actually supposed to come out ages ago but i got distracted with God of War. It's definitely gonna delay progress on the redesign too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does this feature work properly ? Some of games don't have this option like dragon age inquisition

Posted: Saturday, 12 May 2018, 12:43   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Yes, it's working. You'll be able to vote on that game on May 20th, 14:14:46 (UTC).

Posted: Saturday, 12 May 2018, 12:57   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
^Thanks. When I saw '' 2 months ago '' on the label, I understood that the upload date has already passed 2 months

Posted: Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 01:25   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
A report for you:

The site's search function appears to support partial titles quite well, with the exception of one game title: >observer_

GOD's site search appears to treat the entire title, including the symbols ">" and "_" as one word. Searching for "observer" doesn't work, neither did ">observer".

As most search engines don't deal with symbols well and it tends to limit results, out of habit I avoided typing the entire title with the symbols included. This caused me to have issues finding the game on GOD. Since search function normally works for partial titles, it didn't occur to me this one was an exception, so I ended up resorting to Google site search to see if the game was actually on GOD.

Posted: Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 10:58   Reply with quote
Thanks for the report, i still haven't re-revised searching. I'll be sure to test with that title when i do.

Posted: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 02:06   Reply with quote
suggestion

can you guys also share the "32bit version" [if available]

Posted: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 02:23   Reply with quote
64 bit only. Time to upgrade don't you think? :-|

Posted: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:37   Reply with quote
Why didn't you keep this up? :ROFL:

I.Steal.from.Good.Old.Downloads.Com-TiNYiSO

Posted: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 13:45   Reply with quote
Richiks wrote:
Why didn't you keep this up? :ROFL:

I.Steal.from.Good.Old.Downloads.Com-TiNYiSO
We we're putting out some bait so we could pinpoint a site that was just scraping our links/torrents and putting it on their nasty ass WordPress site(blog?).
In the end, they gave up. :ROFL:

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 03:21   Reply with quote
Why are cossacks 3 and order of battle reuploaded today after they were updated last week? The version number still seems to be the same and there's nothing new on the changelogs. Should we redownload?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 11:14   Reply with quote
ronferri wrote:
Why are cossacks 3 and order of battle reuploaded today after they were updated last week? The version number still seems to be the same and there's nothing new on the changelogs. Should we redownload?

order_of_battle_pacific_manual_french.zip, order_of_battle_pacific_manual_german.zip, order_of_battle_pacific_manual_spanish.zip were added for Order of Battle: World War II.

Use the baidudl chrome extension [[Please login to see this link.]] to download from Baidu. Use the RPC server to download at higher speed [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 12:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Order of Battle: World War II 32bit? :mrgreen:

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 17:06   Reply with quote
fdgaj wrote:
Order of Battle: World War II 32bit? :mrgreen:

The answer to your question is 5 posts above you.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 18:32   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Are there any plans to share Games from GOG Beta Channel?
For example GOG offers the Stardew Valley MP Beta patch for Linux as Goodies, so it got listed on the site. The Windows version of this patch is only available via Beta Channel on GOG Galaxy.

Nevertheless good work on the site and how far it got in such short amount of time is unbelievable.

Posted: Tuesday, 29 May 2018, 19:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
[EDIT] It's fixed now.

Reply to topic  [ 1436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next