Disneyland Adventures

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Adventure
Developer: Asobo
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Release Date: 10/31/2017
Operating system: Windows 10

Experience the magic of Disneyland like never before! Take a journey where stories come to life and dreams come true, right in your living room! Explore Disneyland® park — from Main Street U.S.A. to Critter Country — join Peter Pan to battle Captain Hook, high-five Mickey Mouse or hug Snow White. “Disneyland Adventures” allows children, families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, step into adventures based on attractions, engage in challenging quests and interact with beloved Disney characters remastered in 4K Ultra HD and HDR. ©Disney

Post Post subject: Re: Disneyland Adventures   
Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 20:28   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Download at: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 21:06   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Wow, that CDX's emu turn out to be quite a work. Anyway, thanks mercs213 :DRINK:

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 09:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have no acces to google drive links at good old downloads ?

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 14:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
After second launch the game doesnt work when i press start it does nothing, and it seems it cant save either because when i pressed exit, it did nothing i had to force close it

Posted: Saturday, 16 Jun 2018, 09:09   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Warnings: 2/3
Requires Permission..

Posted: Saturday, 16 Jun 2018, 16:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i gave all permission in security tab, also in the "save" folder and still nothing

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 07:52   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
sam12334 wrote:
After second launch the game doesnt work when i press start it does nothing, and it seems it cant save either because when i pressed exit, it did nothing i had to force close it

Just move with the mouse till you got a hand to select the buttons. Didn't notice it at first as well and had the same problem as you after starting up the game for the second time :ROFL:

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 09:17   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
M1K4371 wrote:
sam12334 wrote:

Just move with the mouse till you got a hand to select the buttons. Didn't notice it at first as well and had the same problem as you after starting up the game for the second time :ROFL:

the screen doesnt have any buttons if i move the mouse it disappers, only appears when i move it to close the app using the top left corner "x"

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 19:15   Reply with quote
sam12334 wrote:
M1K4371 wrote:
sam12334 wrote:

the screen doesnt have any buttons if i move the mouse it disappers, only appears when i move it to close the app using the top left corner "x"

Strange, just working fine here. So you don't have a red cross in the middle of the screen to quit the game to desktop ? Or the green one to enter it.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 03:26   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Disneyland Adventures (MULTi16) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 5.2 GB

fitgirl-repacks.site/disneyland-adventures/ (more mirrors, no ads)
1337x.to/torrent/3064381/Disneyland-Adventures-MULTi16-FitGirl-Repack-Selective-Download-from-5-2-GB/
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D234B2D235DE8DA3A22FF63E833CD0BFCD3E29F9
sendfile.su/1426449 (.torrent only)

Repack Features

• NOTE! This game works ONLY on Windows 10 x64, build 1709 or later. I also recommend you to install Windows Store, Xbox and Xbox Identity applications for crack to work. Also virtualization (Hyper-V Support) must be set off either in OS settings and/or in BIOS. If the setup won't turn on Developer Mode on your OS, turn it on manually
  • Based on Windows Store release: 23.5 GB, thanks to mercs213
  • Reconfigured FH3 CODEX crack applied over
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of useless non-game trailers and voicepacks you don't need
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 23.5 to 5.2~10.3 GB, depending on selected components)
  • Installation takes 3-10 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 24 GB
  • The game language is selected automatically based on your OS settings
  • Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
  • At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
  • If the crack doesn't work for you, reinstall Windows Store, Xbox and Xbox Identity applications, turn on Developer Mode, turn off Hyper-V support and then run "Install Crack.bat" in AppFiles folder to reactive the crack

Running the Game - Complete Instructions

• NOTE! This game works ONLY on Windows 10 x64, build 1709 or later. I also recommend you to install Windows Store, Xbox and Xbox Identity applications for crack to work. Also virtualization (Hyper-V Support) must be set off either in OS settings and/or in BIOS. If the setup won't turn on Developer Mode on your OS, turn it on manually
  • Windows virtualization (Hyper-V Support) must be set off either in OS settings and/or in BIOS
  • Developer Mode must be turned on your OS. My installer tries to turn it on automatically, but if fails, make sure to turn it on manually
  • If you don't uncheck the option in the installer, the crack will automatically apply after final files verification
  • If you unckecked the option, you must run the crack manually from the desktop icon
  • After the crack applied, Disneyland Adventures will appear on your Start Menu - you can drag the game to desktop and make a shortcut icon
  • If the crack still doesn't work - something is off with reqirements listed above: Windows version, dev.mode, etc.
  • Upon the first launch the game will ask you for folder to keep saves in. You either create a new subfolder, like "Disneyland Adventures" or use any existing folder

Selective Download

Spoiler
You can skip downloading of useless trailers and voicepacks you don't need. Here is the list of selective and optional files. You MUST download at least one of speech packs

• fg-optional-trailers.bin (Trailers of other MS games)
  • fg-selective-english.bin
  • fg-selective-french.bin
  • fg-selective-german.bin
  • fg-selective-italian.bin
  • fg-selective-japanese.bin
  • fg-selective-spanish.bin

In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish voiceovers - skip all "selective/optional" files, but download fg-selective-spanish.bin & all main (01-04) files.

Problems during installation?

Read this repacks troubleshooting guide

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 03:58   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
[Mirror] Disneyland Adventures (MULTi16) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 5.2 GB

3GB Parts, Upto 12MB/s

Upera
https://public.upera.co/f/ay3K15qr
(Use IDM with 8+ connections)
How to bypass daily download limit:
http://upr.bitballoon.com

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 15:07   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
M1K4371 wrote:
Strange, just working fine here. So you don't have a red cross in the middle of the screen to quit the game to desktop ? Or the green one to enter it.

Like [[Please login to see this link.]] but with no red cross or green tick, it only happens on the second run, if i delete the save folder it appears again, i checked permissions alreadu

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 15:22   Reply with quote
sam12334 wrote:
M1K4371 wrote:

Like [[Please login to see this link.]] but with no red cross or green tick, it only happens on the second run, if i delete the save folder it appears again, i checked permissions alreadu

Try to uninstall the game and install it again. Uninstall it by putting this into powershell in admin mode. Remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.DisneylandAdventures.c62e8877f1_1.1803.53011.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 17:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
M1K4371 wrote:
sam12334 wrote:
M1K4371 wrote:

Try to uninstall the game and install it again. Uninstall it by putting this into powershell in admin mode. Remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.DisneylandAdventures.c62e8877f1_1.1803.53011.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I unistalled and installed fitgirls version, still the same, i said the green and red buttons didnt appear, it was a mistake, what happen is that when i click green button, the buttons dissapear and it just stays like that, a screen with no buttons at all

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next