Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 15:01

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Team Fortress 2 3.21 GB SimpleDimple v3   
Posted: Tuesday, 27 Sep 2016, 06:12   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

SimpleDimple Presents

Team Fortress 2 (2007)

What is SimpleDimple? One simple premise: the best games deserve the best releases possible. SimpleDimple is the curation of releases made by other groups with the intent on improving what already exists and re-releasing with a consistent format. Great care is taken to provide a fine balance of compression, quality, and quantity.

DISCLAIMER: I don't waste my time making these posts so that fat fucks can walk in and take shit. The PC platform, in its current state, is a beautiful thing. We all have great power, and with great power comes great responsibility. These releases are meant for people who bought their games legally and want the freedom to enjoy them however they damn well please. There are a lot of hard working developers that create amazing work. They deserve your support. So don't be a dick.

Game Info:

Developer(s): Valve Corporation
Publisher: Valve Corporation
Genre(s): FPS
Engine: Source
Reviews: 92.60% (GameRankings 15 reviews), 92 (Metacritic 17 reviews)
Time Investment: 1567h 36m (HowLongToBeat 31 polled)

Release Info:

Type: Repack
Author: MrLOLs
Crack(s): RevEmu
Quality: Lossless
Package Size: 3.21 GB
Installed Size: 8.67 GB
Language(s): English
Version(s): 1.1.5.5
DLC: Team Fortress 2 v1.1.5.5 content (2011)
Campaign: N/A
Bot Match: Yes
LAN: Yes
Editor: N/A

SimpleDimple Info:

v1 (09-12-2016):
-removed russian audio files
-improved singleplayer support

v2 (09-24-2016):
-fixed nav meshes

v3 (01-06-2017):
-added box art, icon, and info
-fixed intro video not playing

System Requirements:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz, or better
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX, ATI Radeon X1900 XT, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1 GHz, or better
- must be DirectX 9.0c capable
Video RAM: 512 MB or more
System RAM: 2 GB or more
- integrated graphics require dual-channel or better
Storage: 12 GB (4 GB + 8 GB) of free space is required for installation, 8 GB after installation

Installation Info:

Extract the archive "tob.7z" using a file extractor such as "7-Zip". You can move the extracted folder to your desired directory.

You can launch Team Fortress 2 by executing "Team Fortress 2.bat".

You can change your name in Team Fortress 2 by editing "rev.ini" in the "Team Fortress 2" folder and by editing "autoexec.cfg" located in the following directory:

\Team Fortress 2\tf\cfg\autoexec.cfg

Both files must have the same name in order for it to work in-game.

How to play LAN in Team Fortress 2:

1. Create a server on the host computer.

2. On the connecting computer:

To enable your console, open the options menu. Under the "Keyboard" tab click on "Advanced". Then enable developer console.

Once your console is enabled, type " ~ " (tilde) to open your console.

Then type "connect " and the I.P. address of the host computer.

Example:

connect 192.69.69.101

Then press enter. You will then connect to the host computer.

Download Link:

PLEASE NOTE:

These posts are designed to bring more attention to great games and great releases. The download link represents digital curation and serves as a last resort when these releases cannot be found anywhere else. Many of these releases can still be easily found through other means (like a simple google search) so please do so before downloading from here. The less people that use the following link, the longer it will stay active. So don't be a dick.

Spoiler
I'm going to repeat myself because I know half of you morons missed it.

PLEASE NOTE:

These posts are designed to bring more attention to great games and great releases. The download link represents digital curation and serves as a last resort when these releases cannot be found anywhere else. Many of these releases can still be easily found through other means (like a simple google search) so please do so before downloading from here. The less people that use the following link, the longer it will stay active. So don't be a dick.

1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

My Potatoes:
Spoiler
Spud:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2675QM @ 2.2 GHz (3.1 GHz TurboBoost) 70.4 GFLOPS (99 GFLOPS TB)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Video RAM: 288 MB DDR3L (shared with System RAM)
System RAM: 2 GB DDR3L (1 x 2 GB) @ 667 MHz 1.35 V 10.7 GB/s

Tater:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.27 GHz 18.1 GFLOPS
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT core @ 500 MHz shader @ 1250 MHz 8 GT/s 4 GP/s 120 GFLOPS
Video RAM: 512 MB GDDR2 @ 400 MHz 12.8 GB/s
System RAM: 2 GB DDR2 (1 x 2 GB) @ 400 MHz 6.4 GB/s

Tater Tot:
CPU: Intel Celeron M 360 @ 1.4 GHz 2.1 GFLOPS
GPU: Intel GMA 900 @ 333 MHz
Video RAM: 64 MB DDR (shared with System RAM)
System RAM: 256 MB DDR (1 x 256 MB) @ 333 MHz 2.7 GB/s

Last edited by apdonato on Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Standalone 3.21 GB ENG by SimpleDimple   
Posted: Sunday, 01 Jan 2017, 12:37   Reply with quote
True TF2 is heavily bloated now like a 7 gigs compressed download via steam and decompressed to a whopping 15 gig game but that has the Man VS machine gamemode which is awesome if your rig can handle it and all the custom things the community has put to it which is cool also once enabled using
certain plugins making each player/bot has unique load out or hats haha! Got mine fully modified and working so made my own standalone so I don't had to keep up with broken plugins and mods each updates they do which is very frequent.

Posted: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017, 07:45   Reply with quote
IronCore wrote:
True TF2 is heavily bloated now like a 7 gigs compressed download via steam and decompressed to a whopping 15 gig game but that has the Man VS machine gamemode which is awesome if your rig can handle it and all the custom things the community has put to it which is cool also once enabled using
certain plugins making each player/bot has unique load out or hats haha! Got mine fully modified and working so made my own standalone so I don't had to keep up with broken plugins and mods each updates they do which is very frequent.

so many memories playing this game over the past decade (both with bots and online).

i've gotten fed up with plugins as i seem to always find a way to make my game crash with them. so i just stay with vanilla tf2 (i also hate all of that hat crap anyway, ruins the original design philosophy of the game)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

i never really tried MvM. is it much more taxing on your PC? i imagine its more CPU intensive...

My Potatoes:
Spoiler
Spud:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2675QM @ 2.2 GHz (3.1 GHz TurboBoost) 70.4 GFLOPS (99 GFLOPS TB)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Video RAM: 288 MB DDR3L (shared with System RAM)
System RAM: 2 GB DDR3L (1 x 2 GB) @ 667 MHz 1.35 V 10.7 GB/s

Tater:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.27 GHz 18.1 GFLOPS
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT core @ 500 MHz shader @ 1250 MHz 8 GT/s 4 GP/s 120 GFLOPS
Video RAM: 512 MB GDDR2 @ 400 MHz 12.8 GB/s
System RAM: 2 GB DDR2 (1 x 2 GB) @ 400 MHz 6.4 GB/s

Tater Tot:
CPU: Intel Celeron M 360 @ 1.4 GHz 2.1 GFLOPS
GPU: Intel GMA 900 @ 333 MHz
Video RAM: 64 MB DDR (shared with System RAM)
System RAM: 256 MB DDR (1 x 256 MB) @ 333 MHz 2.7 GB/s

Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 14:53   Reply with quote
apdonato wrote:
i've gotten fed up with plugins as i seem to always find a way to make my game crash with them. so i just stay with vanilla tf2 (i also hate all of that hat crap anyway, ruins the original design philosophy of the game)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

i never really tried MvM. is it much more taxing on your PC? i imagine its more CPU intensive...

Yeah plugins are either great or further annoyance haha but I just can't play tf2 without them now especially my kid
who plays it a lot. I only use the most stable ones and when they truly works I keep the set-up for eternity.

MvM is very taxing on my old rig...I can only play some few mvm maps on a good day until my pc broke hehe.
But now with a more powerful brand new computer I can fire up mvm hardest mvm maps with gazillion robots hehe along some few rcbots to help me out...I was almost teary eyed while playing it LOL!

Post Post subject: Re: Team Fortress 2 3.21 GB SimpleDimple v3   
Posted: Sunday, 12 Mar 2017, 19:43   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
thanks apdonato ::D

Post Post subject: Re: Team Fortress 2 3.21 GB SimpleDimple v3   
Posted: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017, 17:44   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thank you.