Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 21:07

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Special Edition)   
Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 19:27   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
knabberfee wrote:
shimon101 wrote:
New beta udate is out :) [[Please login to see this link.]]

Yes, ~1gb. Shaders and Sounds.bsa update.

"Fixes
General performance and optimization improvements
Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations
Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as Modded, even though no mods are active
Updated some sound files to not use compression"

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 19:51   Reply with quote
Yes. Uploading right now.

edit: Here is beta update 1151
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 19:58   Reply with quote
knabberfee wrote:

Thank you very much!

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 20:11   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Leokosta wrote:
furshizzle wrote:
@umisery , I couldnt find it in-game. Either I am blind or there´s something wrong with my game ? I have CODEX version

I think you have to be IN game and go to options -> system. You get more options than from the title screen.

Yep, I loaded a Save and looked there. There are Deph of field slider and others, but not filed of view (FOV) :(

Excuse me the false info. It's DoF not FoV. :laugh: Sorry.

p.s. What is the DoF slider for? Strongness? Maybe focus range becomes smaller the higher the slider is set?

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 20:26   Reply with quote
KtZo0 wrote:
Leokosta wrote:
furshizzle wrote:
@umisery , I couldnt find it in-game. Either I am blind or there´s something wrong with my game ? I have CODEX version

I think you have to be IN game and go to options -> system. You get more options than from the title screen.

Yep, I loaded a Save and looked there. There are Deph of field slider and others, but not filed of view (FOV) :(

Excuse me the false info. It's DoF not FoV. :laugh: Sorry.

p.s. What is the DoF slider for? Strongness? Maybe focus range becomes smaller the higher the slider is set?

I guess DoF means Depth of Field.

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 20:54   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
knabberfee wrote:

Thanks.

Posted: Thursday, 03 Nov 2016, 21:29   Reply with quote
here is the 1.1.1.5.1 beta .exe cracked for CDX emu if needed.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 07:47   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
machine4578 wrote:
here is the 1.1.1.5.1 beta .exe cracked for CDX emu if needed.

Tks a lot machine4578

INTEL Core i5-4670 - 3.4 GHz / Motherboard GA-H87-HD3 - Chipset INTEL H87 - Socket LGA1150 / Ballistix TACTICAL 16 Go DDR3 PC3-12800 / SSD Interne 840 EVO 250 Go / Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA 6Gb/s 1 To / GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 GAMING - 4 Go (Windows 10)

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 18:48   Reply with quote
Hello.

What's the BOSS/LOOT (Load order sorting tool) and TES5Edit for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition?
It would be nice if any of you could include the links.

Thanks.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 19:14   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
LOOT = mod sorting (but not 100% accurate, needs manual editing, as any other tool, but it's the best you can get)

TES5Edit = mostly used to fix mod "conflicts". Sometimes different mods edit the same entry and you might want to make a compatibility patch etc.
Example: same item with new weight from mod A and the new name from mod B. Both use the same entry, because it always edits the whole item entry, even if you only change the weight or anything. Without TES, the winner would be the last in mod order, so you would lose the new weight or new name. Use TESxEdit to merge them. But you can also fuck up stuff with it. ^^
Best way is to not change any of the mods, but to create a new ESP and merge conflicting entries (with new weight and new name). Basically any user of more than some mods should learn how to use TES and fix their mod environment (in any Bethesda Creation Engine game). I would bet at using 5+ mods, the chance to have conflicts rises exponentially, especially if you're not playing in English, you will get a mix of your language + English. Also use TES to fix it or use some other program like ESP-ESM Translator to translate those mods directly to your language.

If you have a big mod collection and it's done (you won't add new mods etc.), you could make one big new ESP to fix all conflicts of all mods and add this ESP at the very end of your mod order.

Both are 100% freeware. It won't help to add any download links, because they might get updated from time to time.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 19:18   Reply with quote
m3Zz wrote:
LOOT = mod sorting (but not 100% accurate, needs manual editing, as any other tool, but it's the best you can get)

TES5Edit = mostly used to fix mod "conflicts". Sometimes different mods edit the same entry and you might want to make a compatibility patch etc.
Example: same item with new weight from mod A and the new name from mod B. Both use the same entry, because it always edits the whole item entry, even if you only change the weight or anything. Without TES, the winner would be the last in mod order, so you would lose the new weight or new name. Use TESxEdit to merge them. But you can also fuck up stuff with it. ^^
Best way is to not change any of the mods, but to create a new ESP and merge conflicting entries (with new weight and new name). Basically any user of more than some mods should learn how to use TES and fix their mod environment (in any Bethesda Creation Engine game). I would bet at using 5+ mods, the chance to have conflicts rises exponentially, especially if you're not playing in English, you will get a mix of your language + English. Also use TES to fix it or use some other program like ESP-ESM Translator to translate those mods directly to your language.

If you have a big mod collection and it's done (you won't add new mods etc.), you could make one big new ESP to fix all conflicts of all mods and add this ESP at the very end of your mod order.

Both are 100% freeware. It won't help to add any download links, because they might get updated from time to time.

Sorry about that, I guess I didn't explain it clearly. I know what those tools can do, because I've used them during the original version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. What I want to know is that if any of you know, if there's one for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition.
I know that the BOSS/LOOT and TES5Edit works for the original version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but will it work with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition?
Maybe those tools have a different name for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition?
Basically, I'm just a returning player. Don't know if any of the old tools or mods will work with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 19:55   Reply with quote
LOOT for SSE: [[Please login to see this link.]] (latest dev version as of today)

SSEEdit:
[[Please login to see this link.]]?

Wrye Bash SSE:

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 20:29   Reply with quote
Lobuno wrote:
LOOT for SSE: [[Please login to see this link.]] (latest dev version as of today)

SSEEdit:

Wrye Bash SSE:

I see. So... LOOT is still LOOT, while TES5Edit is SSEEdit.
Is the Wrye Bash really important?

Thanks.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 20:57   Reply with quote
^^ Read the link. Basically if you don't know about Wrye Bash you should quit modding Skyrim beyond some very basic texture mods.

Posted: Friday, 04 Nov 2016, 21:06   Reply with quote
Lobuno wrote:
^^ Read the link. Basically if you don't know about Wrye Bash you should quit modding Skyrim beyond some very basic texture mods.

Please tell me you're joking....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2034 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 136  Next