CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 16:39

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Dark Souls III [NO ONLINE]   
Posted: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 12:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have the legit game on Steam, no dlc bought
If I use the dlc unlocker provided on the OP, will it work online?

Posted: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 12:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey all!

These update links are broken :

Update from v1.08 r1.21 to v1.08 r1.22 0.69 Mb:
downl: zippyshare.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update from v1.08 r1.22 to v1.09 r1.23 97.18 Mb:
downl: zippyshare.com

can you upload it again?

Posted: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 13:29   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
MemeKang wrote:

Yes it should work

Posted: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 13:54   Reply with quote
@Ceyco
Why do you want those old updates?

Download Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City-CODEX

and then install:
Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.13-CODEX
Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.14-CODEX
Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.15-CODEX

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017, 00:54   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
@rui
i found an old version of the game deep insede my pc and i just wanted update it to date.I didn't want to download whole game again but it is not problem if old updates are not available no more i just need to leave pc open until the morning to download it.
Thanks for the reply.

Posted: Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017, 01:19   Reply with quote
Sorry man, but since CDX released their standalone with all DLC, I discarded everything that was left behind. Besides, all those xdeltas take forever to patch the game. My advice is for you to follow the path I wrote.

Unless someone can post whatever you're missing, but you sure as hell are missing a lot of stuff (patches, DLC, etc.)

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017, 19:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Yeah you are right they takes forever and probably other update's links are broken. So let the download begin.

Posted: Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017, 22:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone reupload the newest Ashes of Ariandel dlc files?

Posted: Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017, 10:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
ShallowSparks wrote:
MemeKang wrote:

Yes it should work

And what are the chances of getting caught?
Also, if I do get caught using it, will I be banned from DS3 only or the whole Steam account?

Posted: Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017, 10:50   Reply with quote
It's obviously riskier to use DLC unlockers to play online. If you're not fully aware of the risks, maybe you should opt to play the DLC offline, or buy them instead.

Posted: Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017, 16:00   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Sorry guys, but i don't have any xdelta updates anymore, i cannot upload :( I better recommend you re-hash your game files from Fisher's torrent viewtopic.php?p=1532640#p1532640

Posted: Thursday, 30 Nov 2017, 21:23   Reply with quote
Dark Souls 3 (v1.15 + 2 DLCs, MULTi12) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 14.8 GB

fitgirl-repacks.site/dark-souls-3/ (more mirrors, no ads)
1337x.to/torrent/2628818/Dark-Souls-3-v1-15-2-DLCs-MULTi10-FitGirl-Repack-Selective-Download-from-14-8-GB/
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B04ECE6C3898BD3B9BFE557A6988830E0C14A3BD
sendfile.su/1381379 (.torrent only)

Repack Features

• Based on Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City-CODEX ISO release: codex-dark.souls.iii.the.ringed.city.iso (26,524,712,960 bytes)
  • Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.13-CODEX (254 MB), Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.14-CODEX (135 MB) & Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City.Update.v1.15-CODEX (137 MB) installed over
  • Game version: v1.15, Regulations v1.35; Ashes of Ariandel & The Ringed City DLCs are included and activated
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of end credits video (wall of white text on pure black background) and bonus game soundtrack (MP3)
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 25.2 to 14.8~15.4 GB)
  • Installation takes: ~35 minutes on 8-cores; ~50 minutes on 4-cores; ~1 hour 30 minutes 2-cores CPU
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 25 GB
  • Use "Language Selector.exe" in the "Game" folder to select the game language
  • Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
  • At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack

Backwards Compatibility

This repack IS NOT compatible with my previous DS3 repacks, sorry.

Problems during installation?

Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 01 Dec 2017, 09:44   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
[Mirror] Dark Souls 3 (v1.15 + 2 DLCs, MULTi12) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 14.8 GB

6GB Parts, Upto 12MB/s

Upera
https://public.upera.co/f/89Mrou86
(Use IDM with 8+ connections)

Posted: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2017, 03:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
so i just bought DarkSouls3 Deluxe cuz the game is so good so i decided to support the developers but my codex save has 110 game hours so i really need to transfer my files or im gonna cry a lot ,
anyone knows if theres a way to do it ?
I got CODEX version 1.12 but i can upgrade to 1.15 with the new crack if i need to in order to transfer my saves

PS: i did the old solution, go to the first bonfire , quit to menu , replace the steam save files in appdata with your codex files and press continue but it says Failed to Load Data

pls help

Posted: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2017, 08:57   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
tomasxD123 wrote:
so i just bought DarkSouls3 Deluxe cuz the game is so good so i decided to support the developers but my codex save has 110 game hours so i really need to transfer my files or im gonna cry a lot ,
anyone knows if theres a way to do it ?
I got CODEX version 1.12 but i can upgrade to 1.15 with the new crack if i need to in order to transfer my saves

PS: i did the old solution, go to the first bonfire , quit to menu , replace the steam save files in appdata with your codex files and press continue but it says Failed to Load Data

pls help

You can't .Do not bother with it.Start the new game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 365  Next