Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 21:11

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7911 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Monday, 04 Dec 2017, 15:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Saturday, 13 Aug 2016, 08:47
Posts: 5
grimmy wrote:
New CC Stuff. [[Please login to see this link.]]


Thank you very much!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2017, 01:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 16 May 2016, 06:52
Posts: 2
Thanks guys for yet another update , and the guys that posted the CC Content too , thanks a bunch !!!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2017, 07:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 05 Nov 2017, 04:19
Posts: 4
Thanks for this guys! Problem though, with far harbor, all voices are muted and theres no dialogue. I tried to add in the language pack and disabled mods and changed the fallout.ini but nothing. Any suggestions? Ive had no other problem with the game until I started far harbor


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 00:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 08 May 2017, 12:37
Posts: 5
twiste55555 wrote:
Thanks for this guys! Problem though, with far harbor, all voices are muted and theres no dialogue. I tried to add in the language pack and disabled mods and changed the fallout.ini but nothing. Any suggestions? Ive had no other problem with the game until I started far harbor


you're having the same issue i have aswell, its that you don't have the audio files for the dlc, which the dlc torrents don't have and you have to download separately.

the issue then is that the links to download them are dead and only contain the audio files for non english and no one seems to know or care to fix that.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 06:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 05 Nov 2017, 04:19
Posts: 4
alpineodin wrote:
twiste55555 wrote:
Thanks for this guys! Problem though, with far harbor, all voices are muted and theres no dialogue. I tried to add in the language pack and disabled mods and changed the fallout.ini but nothing. Any suggestions? Ive had no other problem with the game until I started far harbor


you're having the same issue i have aswell, its that you don't have the audio files for the dlc, which the dlc torrents don't have and you have to download separately.

the issue then is that the links to download them are dead and only contain the audio files for non english and no one seems to know or care to fix that.


I actually have a steam version of fallout but got the dlc from here, was thinking about verifying the game files but I think that's too risky..


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 07:36   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016, 16:37
Posts: 154
Location: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
^u can use the sfv file instead of steam..

_________________
My Gameplay Channel and Mods
- [[Please login to see this link.]]
- [[Please login to see this link.]]

My Laptop and PC
[ASUS N53SV]
~ Intel i5-2410M 2,3GHz
~ 8GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHz
~ NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 2GB
~ 1TB HDD 7200RPM
~ Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 17025.1000
~ Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon

[PC]
~ Intel Core i3 4150 3,5GHz
~ 12GB DDR3 RAM 1600MHz
~ ASUS Dual GTX 1060 OC 3GB
~ 1TB HDD 7200RPM
~ Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 17025.1000


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 18:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 08 May 2017, 12:37
Posts: 5
twiste55555 wrote:

I actually have a steam version of fallout but got the dlc from here, was thinking about verifying the game files but I think that's too risky..


likewise, i own the base game but torrented the dlc, mega link for the language packs only has the automatron dlc in english under the brazil tab, the rest are gone.

the files are like 200mb each, and require zero cracking, im surprised no one has reuploaded them

edit - since it seems like a non issue to other people, measaged a bunch of randi's on steam till one said they'd upload the files to a google drive.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 20:01   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 21891
Location: Pandemonium
Fallout_4_Update_v1.10.50.0_Hotfix-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: The full game v1.10.50.0 is required for this patch!

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 20:25   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 04 May 2015, 22:27
Posts: 842
Christsnatcher wrote:
Fallout_4_Update_v1.10.50.0_Hotfix-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: The full game v1.10.50.0 is required for this patch!


AWESOME , THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 10:33   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 26 Jul 2008, 10:06
Posts: 915
Could someone upload "Data\DLCRobot - Voices_en.ba2" as mine seems to be corrupt. Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 10:59   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 17:13
Posts: 42
T3mpl4r wrote:
Could someone upload "Data\DLCRobot - Voices_en.ba2" as mine seems to be corrupt. Thanks in advance.

Just download Automatron dlc from here and place this file in your game folder: [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 11:34   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 26 Jul 2008, 10:06
Posts: 915
^ Thank you.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 13:01   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Friday, 01 Jul 2016, 20:32
Posts: 2783
Christsnatcher wrote:
Fallout_4_Update_v1.10.50.0_Hotfix-CS

Thanks CS


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 19:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 04 Dec 2017, 20:04
Posts: 1
Ty bro that's cool !!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Dec 2017, 19:24   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 03 Aug 2014, 21:44
Posts: 2529
OP updated.

Just realized there are a few missing sfv for the latest 3 updates.

So if anyone could provide at least the last one i could place it to OP.

Thanks.

_________________
Haters gonna hate!
Don't they know it's the end of the world?


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518 ... 528  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 0815i, 51caRiuS, arashm35, arczero_x, B3AtZ, BaLTaHAKKI, beska, Binary1991, Blubbor, boarnoah, borussia1412, brunolv, com1100, Costura, CyanFire, davidtuning, dazzleman1, dddruid, demde, dimesasa, dmitryus77, doktorvxu, dreameruk, dubbb, dude90, Dudedude666fps, Dyx, ECA83, Freetoop, furious779, fz789, gazzufilter, gdfgti, Gigigigigi96, gomez021, Google [Bot], Gorthaur23, Haoose, IceLancerSR, justinabraham2, kakiokaki123, knabberfee, krossbohe, l3t0n14, lostmyname, LuciMstar, Marcus171, N. shastensis, NotBad, onetimer23, ozjaszgo, Paul Li, Pollastrong1, PowerTurtle, ppj789, prudislav, psykoz1212, radu_sto, rulexx, sagarito, Sammael666, samp0ern4, sergey65, silvors, Sirocco, SoNuclear, spider4929, superfro, swordfish185, sylverrfoxx, szuwar, testeuser, TheRaptor, TTsuyuki, VenomPlug, x.X.RIDDICK.X.x, xwoju, XxxshadowslashxxX, zaszentodalaboca, ZeroRival, zotek and 64 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group