Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 23 Jun 2018, 13:14

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 8655 posts ] 

Post Post subject: BoS Skins   
Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 15:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
[[Please login to see this link.]]

One more skin for the collection, only 3 missing now (Railroad/Institute/Minutemen).

Credits to this guy: [[Please login to see this link.]] < he used his free credits to buy the BoS Skin and he shared it with us, send him some upvotes if you use reddit.

You can track my reddit thread if you want as well: [[Please login to see this link.]]
It's a request thread, more people might post the rest of the skins, but it's up to them so it's not a guarantee.

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4   
Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 15:43   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
@Lethal1
Despite what you might've read in the place where you got the repack from, cs.rin.ru IS NOT a forum to provide support for repacks. So ask that question in FitGirl's website directly.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 18:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Im crashing to desktop when i get into the game and it says "press any key", i press something and my game crashes to desktop, using fitgirls repack, any fix or someone else encountering this ?

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 18:38   Reply with quote
@Domestic:

Use PM.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 19:43   Reply with quote
@ Lethal1
Depending on the language you want ,i think you might need another file.
Read fitgirl's instructions carefully.

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 17:38   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
@Lethal1
Despite what you might've read in the place where you got the repack from, cs.rin.ru IS NOT a forum to provide support for repacks. So ask that question in FitGirl's website directly.

Thank you, I got it.

-- Edit --

hal210 wrote:
@ Lethal1
Depending on the language you want ,i think you might need another file.
Read fitgirl's instructions carefully.

Thank you, I got it.

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 13:05   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Sorry for the question but i am really confused

is there some kind of gold edition with the latest version of the game?

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 14:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone upload a few files for me? I want to mess around with the creation kit but I'm missing the following files:

GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win64.dll
GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64.dll

Or if someone knows a link to only download those 2 .dll files

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 14:55   Reply with quote
mmmnnn321 wrote:
Can someone upload a few files for me? I want to mess around with the creation kit but I'm missing the following files:

GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win64.dll
GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64.dll

Or if someone knows a link to only download those 2 .dll files

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 15:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thank you <3

Post Post subject: Re: BoS Skins   
Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 11:10   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hadrix wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/42gfvtsap3q3e29/BOS%20Weapon%20Skins.rar?dl=0

One more skin for the collection, only 3 missing now (Railroad/Institute/Minutemen).

Credits to this guy: [[Please login to see this link.]] < he used his free credits to buy the BoS Skin and he shared it with us, send him some upvotes if you use reddit.

You can track my reddit thread if you want as well: [[Please login to see this link.]]
It's a request thread, more people might post the rest of the skins, but it's up to them so it's not a guarantee.

I finally got everything from the CC in one RAR, this has EVERYTHING up to this date [12/23/2017].

Post Post subject: Re: BoS Skins   
Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 11:57   Reply with quote
Hadrix wrote:
Hadrix wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/42gfvtsap3q3e29/BOS%20Weapon%20Skins.rar?dl=0

I finally got everything from the CC in one RAR, this has EVERYTHING up to this date [12/23/2017].

Added to OP, thanks

Visit [[Please login to see this link.]] for a great amount of Scene and GOG games.

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 12:08   Reply with quote
"EVERYTHING" means the rest of weapon skins, too?

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 13:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
DZ87 wrote:

Yes, all the weapon skins, and also the other missing stuff I noticed (chrome/camo2 power armor skins).

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 13:25   Reply with quote
Hadrix wrote:
DZ87 wrote:

Yes, all the weapon skins, and also the other missing stuff I noticed (chrome/camo2 power armor skins).

Cool. Thanks! :geek:

Reply to topic  [ 8655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524 ... 577  Next