Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Sunday, 25 Feb 2018, 00:35

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Raw Data (VR Only, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift)   
Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 04:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Tower wrote:
RobinMeade wrote:
Unfortunately the latest version doesn't wanna work on it's own. Copied to another location and whether I executed the game exe with or without bypass, end result is the same, it gets stuck on the 3rd screen (the one with logos). Can anyone confirm if they get the same issue?

Using the injector directly on RawData-Win64-Shipping.exe I was able to load into the game, but I found myself half-buried in the floor and couldn't select anything with the controller laser pointers.

See my post about 3 or 4 spots up from here.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 05:05   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
jjjayb wrote:
Tower wrote:
RobinMeade wrote:
Unfortunately the latest version doesn't wanna work on it's own. Copied to another location and whether I executed the game exe with or without bypass, end result is the same, it gets stuck on the 3rd screen (the one with logos). Can anyone confirm if they get the same issue?

Using the injector directly on RawData-Win64-Shipping.exe I was able to load into the game, but I found myself half-buried in the floor and couldn't select anything with the controller laser pointers.

See my post about 3 or 4 spots up from here.

Isn't that patched for Steam though? This is the Oculus version.

edit: gave the patched exe a try for the heck of it, no difference.

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 10:19   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Yeah I've tried the free weekend version with the .exe supplied a few posts back, as well as both rift bypasses and none seem to work (no controllers visible ingame).

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 17:52   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Tower wrote:
RobinMeade wrote:

You're right, forgot about win-shipping.exe, got me a little further, but unfortunately experienced same issue as others, buried half way in the floor and no hands. Bummer another game that needs a crack and no one to crack it.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 04:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
RobinMeade wrote:
Tower wrote:
RobinMeade wrote:

You're right, forgot about win-shipping.exe, got me a little further, but unfortunately experienced same issue as others, buried half way in the floor and no hands. Bummer another game that needs a crack and no one to crack it.

I'm using a rift and it works fine. You need to use the cracked exe that was posted on the last page AND use SSE 143. When I used just the cracked exe I was stuck in the floor too. When I ran the cracked exe through SSE 1.43 I wasn't in the floor anymore.

Posted: Monday, 19 Feb 2018, 03:05   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Anyone have the Oculus version?

Posted: Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018, 14:21   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
accede wrote:
OCULUS STORE RIP - 15x500MB (24th Jan 2018)
  • MULTIUP: [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]]
  • MIR-ACE: [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Anonymously dedicated to Hopsin!

Posted: Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018, 21:43   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
GhostPirateLechuck wrote:
accede wrote:
  • MULTIUP: [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]]
  • MIR-ACE: [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]] [[Please login to see this link.]]

Hi, can everyone help me troubleshoot this issue. On the Rift "Raw Data" can be launched with Standard Bypass to the RawData-Win64-Shipping.exe file locate in the "survios-raw-data\RawData\Binaries\Win64" folder. But when when I do this I am struck halfway in-between the floor, making me too short to interactive with the VR environment. Anybody else experience this same problem with this Oculus Store version or has a solution to resolve being struck in the floor? :oops:

Posted: Thursday, 22 Feb 2018, 00:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
mathdoctor wrote:
GhostPirateLechuck wrote:
accede wrote:

Hi, can everyone help me troubleshoot this issue. On the Rift "Raw Data" can be launched with Standard Bypass to the RawData-Win64-Shipping.exe file locate in the "survios-raw-data\RawData\Binaries\Win64" folder. But when when I do this I am struck halfway in-between the floor, making me too short to interactive with the VR environment. Anybody else experience this same problem with this Oculus Store version or has a solution to resolve being struck in the floor? :oops:

Same problem I'm having as well. I'm using the rip that GhostPirate just posted.

The patched exe a couple pages back that someone uploaded is only needed for the Steam version, so that's not gonna fix anything. Not sure what else there is to try.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23