Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Friday, 28 Jul 2017, 15:01

English | Русский

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: [DEV]Cracked Server Finder:SourceCode   
Posted: Sunday, 30 Oct 2005, 20:10   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
bug.meh.not wrote:
For finding out the ping, do you parse a system() call, or do you time a fsock connection to the server? Or something else? Just curious :)

Nothing that clever. It's a perl script which calls [[Please login to see this link.]] and parses the output. There's also separate perl script which could be used to get the info from the servers without external progams but it's not as fancy as qstat so I stick with it. Determining ping with perl would be quite easy with [[Please login to see this link.]] module.

Determining the emulation is done separately in a script which writes the legal servers in a file so the main script doesn't ever query the legal servers.

Where did you get the idea that you can determine server emulation quite easily with 2 UDP packets basically? Good thing that you had the details (or debug) option for the query so it was possible to rip off the USERAUTH packet and create my own query script ;).

[[Please login to see this link.]] - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: [DEV]Cracked Server Finder:SourceCode   
Posted: Sunday, 30 Oct 2005, 22:55   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Fuckmenot wrote:
Where did you get the idea that you can determine server emulation quite easily with 2 UDP packets basically? Good thing that you had the details (or debug) option for the query so it was possible to rip off the USERAUTH packet and create my own query script ;).

One day I was trying to figure out why c360 doesn't work on swds.dll cracked or linux cracked hl servers. It turns out that hCUPa's steamemu uses a different protocol for submitting the user authentication packet than extracted hl, cs, etc.

I was gonna try to hack steamemu a little so it would use that protocol that extracted hl uses, but I couldn't derive a good enough layout from the packets I was getting. So I decided I was gonna write a server query tool that tests the server to find out which protocol it accepts.

The cool part is, the client is authenticated within the first couple packets sent back and forth to save resources like you said. So all the tool does is pretend its a client, tries to join the server, and depending on how the server responds, it can determine whether its cracked or not.

A Source server says the client is accepted when it responds with B, followed by 13 0's and one null byte (0x00).

A hl server says the client is accepted when it responds with the IP address and port of the server.

But thats pretty cool how you wrote some of your auth stuff based off the debug stuff mine reports. I knew adding that would be useful to some people :D

Post Post subject:    
Posted: Monday, 31 Oct 2005, 08:23   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
fuckmenot...yes you are right, but i wanted to give credit where credit was due..

---
try and update your winrar, because it works for everyone else!

Post Post subject:    
Posted: Sunday, 27 Nov 2005, 03:32   Reply with quote
Administrator
They are corrupted. They didn't work with newest WinRAR.

For questions and concerns regarding forum policy, contact a moderator first. I may not always reply to such PMs.

Bookmark this to stay informed during downtimes: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject:    
Posted: Sunday, 27 Nov 2005, 03:35   Reply with quote
Administrator
RessourectoR wrote:
They are corrupted. They didn't work with newest WinRAR.

Man you've bumped an old topic !!!
Why?

Post Post subject:    
Posted: Sunday, 27 Nov 2005, 03:44   Reply with quote
Administrator
Cause I wanted to have a look at it..
So whats the reason no1 posted here since a month btw?

For questions and concerns regarding forum policy, contact a moderator first. I may not always reply to such PMs.

Bookmark this to stay informed during downtimes: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2