Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3   
Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 18:35   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Action
Developer: Infinity Ward,Sledgehammer Games,Aspyr (Mac)
Publisher: Activision,Aspyr (Mac)
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2011
Language(s): English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
Operating system(s): Image Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Co-op
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Steam Cloud
  • Image Valve Anti-Cheat enabled

About The Game
The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to multiple “Game of the Year” award winner, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2. In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride only Call of Duty can deliver. The definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Spec-Ops missions and leaderboards, as well as Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.

System Requirements
  • OS Version: Windows® XP/ Windows® Vista / Windows® 7
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
  • Memory: 2 GB
  • Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better
  • Network: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
  • DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or later
  • Disk Space: 16 GB
  • Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz
Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Aorus Geforce GTX 1060 Xtreme Edition (Rev 2.0)
FSP Epsilon 600Watts 80Plus
Benq G2270 LED

Last edited by cyber_flame on Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 16:11, edited 5 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: [MU+FSC+2]COD: Modern Warfare 3 [Steam+Missing Files+Cra   
Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:05   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
We need new crack to fix RESOLUTION !

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:08   Reply with quote
So basically this is just everything from the other thread all put together in this thread. Even copied my Phoenix guide from IPT including the quotes :\

That crack should be deleted though seen as it does not work properly.

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:10   Reply with quote
Retired
sie wrote:
So basically this is just everything from the other thread all put together in this thread.

Yea, the staff decided that having a SINGLE thread with the first post having everything you need to know, is best.

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Pre-downloaded with Steam.

downloaded 0 Day patch + Missing Files

APP_ID way dosent work + 3D crack dosent work

get this error
"Error during initialization: Couldn’t load fileSysCheck.cfg. Make sure Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 is run from the correct folder."

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I get same error with filesyscheck.cfg!!

-- Edit --

It seems we have corruped iwd files (those with filesystem cfg problem). Too bad.

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
[[Please login to see this link.]]

lets of people having the same error, it appears to be needed a crack for the retail and the unpacked.

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i have this crack, no error, but waiting for fix(shity graphic) :S

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:33   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
ghzt wrote:

lets of people having the same error, it appears to be needed a crack for the retail and the unpacked.

3dm crack is work for me

i use phoenix extract retail dvd

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
fileSysCheck.cfg is located in main\iw_00.iwd, somebody (with working game) should upload that...

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I had the image resolution problems originally, but then I made sure to copy over the missing files that are linked in this thread and it came up with a new Image Quality option in the video options and now it looks decent (though not BF3 or anything... not sure if it is full quality but it's not noticeably stupid). I also had downloaded missing files from a torrent that I thought would be enough, but in that pack there's nothing in the main or zone folders, for example. So it seems like the missing files in this thread are worth applying after installing with Phoenix and before applying the 3DM crack.

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:38   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
lorik wrote:
We need new crack to fix RESOLUTION !

This Crack is Working fine as I am playing at full high Settings at 1680 x 1050 without any problem.

sie wrote:
So basically this is just everything from the other thread all put together in this thread. Even copied my Phoenix guide from IPT including the quotes :\

Hye sie, I didn't copy your stuff, I first posted it to warez-bb.org and then post here. I didn't copy your Phoenix guide. If you posted anywhere just give me the link.
You can find "cyber_flame" on every Instructions Pics. So how, you can say that I copied your stuff. I always post my own Instructions. If you posted anywhere just
give us you topic link. If you wish I can make small video for your satisfaction. Come on what are you waiting for.

Further, The Phoenix is not your personal properly. I downloaded Phoenix from CS.RIN.RU. So do you have any problem? You can check the Back ground Desktop Wallpaper
as its on my system and If you want proof, Just check my earlier Steam Topic for F.E.A.R 3. So you can understand I have no need to copy anything from anybody.

I always first download things and check at my end then Post / Upload. Do not want to upload / post others tested work.

So next time, before blame me, try to learn how to lie.

hegyak wrote:
Yea, the staff decided that having a SINGLE thread with the first post having everything you need to know, is best.

Thanks hegyak. I was not posting here because last time you Locked my Steam topic due to ISO file format But thank you to allow this.

ghzt wrote:
Pre-downloaded with Steam.

downloaded 0 Day patch + Missing Files

APP_ID way dosent work + 3D crack dosent work

get this error
"Error during initialization: Couldn’t load fileSysCheck.cfg. Make sure Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 is run from the correct folder."

munkoloko wrote:
I get same error with filesyscheck.cfg!!

I think that You both are running server exe file instead of SP as I am playing Single Player in Full High Settings @ 1680 x 1050 without any single problem. The game also Save / Resume perfectly. I think you didn't download from my topic. I think you downloaded different files from topics / uploaders that's why you are facing problems. Always try to stick with a topic from where you downloaded first to avoid unnecessary problems.

nongnoobjung wrote:
ghzt wrote:

3dm crack is work for me

i use phoenix extract retail dvd

Thanks for confirming buddy.

Vorkhan wrote:
I had the image resolution problems originally, but then I made sure to copy over the missing files that are linked in this thread and it came up with a new Image Quality option in the video options and now it looks decent (though not BF3 or anything... not sure if it is full quality but it's not noticeably stupid). I also had downloaded missing files from a torrent that I thought would be enough, but in that pack there's nothing in the main or zone folders, for example. So it seems like the missing files in this thread are worth applying after installing with Phoenix and before applying the 3DM crack.

Thank you buddy. I am going to post one more In-Game Screen Shot with Video Settings, so you can understand what I am getting.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz
Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Aorus Geforce GTX 1060 Xtreme Edition (Rev 2.0)
FSP Epsilon 600Watts 80Plus
Benq G2270 LED

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:42   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Does this have LAN mode?

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
THERE ARE RESOLUTION PROBLEMS. YOU CAN SET IT ON HIGH BUT INGAME WILL BE GRAPHIC LIKE ON THE LOWEST RESOLUTION AND GRAPHIC SETTINGS. GET IT? :O o.O

Posted: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:46   Reply with quote
Quote:
Hye sie, I didn't copy your stuff, I first posted it to warez-bb.org and then post here. I didn't copy your Phoenix guide. If you posted anywhere just give me the link.
You can find "cyber_flame" on every Instructions Pics. So how, you can say that I copied your stuff. I always post my own Instructions. If you posted anywhere just
give us you topic link. If you wish I can make small video for your satisfaction. Come on what are you waiting for.

Further, The Phoenix is not your personal properly. I downloaded Phoenix from CS.RIN.RU. So do you have any problem? You can check the Back ground Desktop Wallpaper
as its on my system and If you want proof, Just check my earlier Steam Topic for F.E.A.R 3. So you can understand I have no need to copy anything from anybody.

I always first download things and check at my end then Post / Upload. Do not want to upload / post others tested work.

So next time, before blame me, try to learn how to lie.

I never said Phoenix was mine, the wording and steps you typed in your Phoenix guide you posted looks very similar to one I posted on IPT in the MW3 torrent. If you didn't copy it then fair enough I apologize I wasn't having a go or anything :)

Last edited by sie on Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.

Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next