Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 11:42   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
I have 288 songs, is it correct ?

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 11:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
astanalive wrote:
Hi All,

I've been trying to put DLCs into my legit RS 2014. After buying one DCL online I managed to retrieve my APP ID through unpacking the cherub file. However when I try to apply this app ID to any DLC I face the following problem. I can update *m.psarc files but when I try to do the same to *p.psarc files I encounter the following error message in Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. Access to the path 'C: ... (path to the DLC I want to update)' is denied."

As a result, after copying the *m.psarc & *p.psarc files into my steam dlc folder, the game won't recognize the newly added DLC.

I am using Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit v.2.1.0.0. to process the update as I am not able to find the older 2.0.0.1. version (link in the front page isn't working). Could this be the cause of the problem? Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help and advice.

I had the same problem until I checked if the psarc files were write-protected :-)

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 12:05   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Well, actually recently news reported that next tuesday pack will be "the who".

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 13:00   Reply with quote
Accze wrote:
I download Latest Version - Includes Update 3 & All DLC up to Alice in Chains pack. need any crack ?

game still say cable is unplugged. i already disable all devices and plug guitar into line-in 16bit 48khz

ps. sorry for my very bad english

Crack is the "crack v3" posted on page 1, however this is only a non-dvd/play-offline crack (what you downloaded should have it already). If you don't own a Real tone cable you'll need an additional no-cable fix :

-If you are using a line-in cable: the no-cable fix posted on page 1, will do.

- In case you are, however ,using a USB cable go to pages 115-116 and get one of the 2 or 3 versions posted there (these should also work for line-in) and read the instructions for the one you choose, as none of them will be "straightforward", all of them will involve at least a previous knowledge of the hardware "signature" (vendor id and product id) of your cable

Also, there is already an Update 4: you can use the link posted by anonymus101 in the previous page for the small 3 to 4 patch(otherwise youl'll have to search back a few pages- first post in page 150, for the big patch -1GB):

-if you use the big one just download it and replace the game files with those of the patch and you are done

- if you use the small one, copy the exe to your RS 2014 folder and run it (rename rs1_compabilitydlc.psarc to anything else before running it, after patching, if all went ok you can delete that renamed file ). You must be ok at this point ,
Note: I had one file still outdated because of the way I applied the previous updates (I think the Update 2 I got wasn't totally ok)...I guess It shouldn't be your case but if you want to be sure all is fine: If at the end, the patch says all is Ok take a look at the log file it generates (in the game dir, has its same name with.log extension) search for the word Skipped inside it, it should not appear...but in case it says it skipped static.psarc get the file posted by ticker also in the previous page and replace your static.psarc with the one in his rar file

- Updates for skidrow version (up to v7) and how to config the no-cable-fix

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- All released DLCs: [[Please login to see this link.]]

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.

Last edited by Renincuente on Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 13:09   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Renincuente wrote:
Accze wrote:
I download Latest Version - Includes Update 3 & All DLC up to Alice in Chains pack. need any crack ?

game still say cable is unplugged. i already disable all devices and plug guitar into line-in 16bit 48khz

ps. sorry for my very bad english

Crack is the "crack v3" posted on page 1, however this is only a non-dvd/play-offline crack (what you downloaded should have it already). If you don't own a Real tone cable you'll need an additional no-cable fix :

-If you are using a line-in cable: the no-cable fix posted on page 1, will do.

- In case you are, however ,using a USB cable go to pages 80-84 and get one of the 2 or 3 versions posted there (these should also work for line-in) and read the instructions for the one you choose, as none of them will be "straightforward", all of them will involve at least a previous knowledge of the hardware "signature" (vendor id and product id) of your cable

Also, there is already an Update 4: you can use the link posted by anonymus101 in the previous page for the small 3 to 4 patch(otherwise youl'll have to search back a few pages- first post in page 150, for the big patch -1GB):

-if you use the big one just download it and replace the game files with those of the patch and you are done

- if you use the small one, copy the exe to your RS 2014 folder and run it (rename rs1_compabilitydlc.psarc to anything else before running it, after patching, if all went ok you can delete that renamed file ). You must be ok at this point ,
Note: I had one file still outdated because of the way I applied the previous updates (I think the Update 2 I got wasn't totally ok)...I guess It shouldn't be your case but if you want to be sure all is fine: If at the end, the patch says all is Ok take a look at the log file it generates (in the game dir, has its same name with.log extension) search for the word Skipped inside it, it should not appear...but in case it says it skipped static.psarc get the file posted by ticker also in the previous page and replace your static.psarc with the one in his rar file

no-cable fix rocksmith2014-nocable-loader? i tried but not work. Try run a game... Unable to start game... Waiting for game... and Found Offsets. Pls Restart Loader.
and when i run it with rs2014 started it say unable to patch. and still not work. or i must install update first?

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 14:24   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
jointe84 wrote:
jps wrote:
astanalive wrote:
Hi All,

I've been trying to put DLCs into my legit RS 2014. After buying one DCL online I managed to retrieve my APP ID through unpacking the cherub file. However when I try to apply this app ID to any DLC I face the following problem. I can update *m.psarc files but when I try to do the same to *p.psarc files I encounter the following error message in Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. Access to the path 'C: ... (path to the DLC I want to update)' is denied."

As a result, after copying the *m.psarc & *p.psarc files into my steam dlc folder, the game won't recognize the newly added DLC.

I am using Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit v.2.1.0.0. to process the update as I am not able to find the older 2.0.0.1. version (link in the front page isn't working). Could this be the cause of the problem? Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help and advice.

Ok, i can't help you here exactly since i have non-legit version, but i want to inform you that you don't need all the *m.psarc files since they are for mac computers only. If you own the PC version of Rocksmith you can delete these and keep the *p.psarc files only. (That's why you don't get an error when modifying the m.psarc files)

you dont need to buy anyting else than the game.
i also own a legit rocksmith2014, you only have to start greenluma instead of steam and everything is fine.

What's Greenluma? What's the point of it for this situation?

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 14:41   Reply with quote
Accze wrote:

no-cable fix rocksmith2014-nocable-loader? i tried but not work. Try run a game... Unable to start game... Waiting for game... and Found Offsets. Pls Restart Loader.
and when i run it with rs2014 started it say unable to patch. and still not work. or i must install update first?

Install the Update 4 first

Actually the no-cables for USB are in pages 115, 116 (info in page 1 is outdated, also I'll edit my previous post)

There is the one made by ticker [[Please login to see this link.]] (I don't remember if he later updated it... this one does not work for me anymore..)

This is the one I use (made by phobos2077): [[Please login to see this link.]]
For this one You must edit its ini file with the proper values for vendor Id (VID) and product Id (PID) for your cable. You can look for the Vendor Id and Product Id in the properties of the drivers for your input device (In tab Details in the combo select Hardware Ids and you may see one or more strings that look like: USB\VID_08BB&PID_2902&REV_0100 . There the hex number thata follows VID_ is the vendor Id (08BB in this case) and the ones following PID_ are the Product Id (2902)

the settings i currently have in the ini are:
  2. [general]
  3. ; processName may contain parameters
  4. processName=rocksmith2014.exe
  5. ; these are valid offsets for Crack 3 version of EXE
  6. offsetVID=0x012AFE0C
  7. offsetPID=0x012AFE14
  8. ; Vendor ID in 0xFFFF format
  9. VID=0x08BB
  10. ; Product ID in 0xFFFF format
  11. PID=0x2902
  12. ; waitTimeout after game started before patching, in milliseconds (1/1000 of second)
  13. waitTimeout=10000

The values you may have to change are those marked in red, substitute them by your cable's ones , each preceded by a 0x.

The offset values should be fine for Update 4 but these may vary in the future (for update 3 were 0x012AEE0C and 0x012AEE14) These are the addresses of where these VID & PID values are stored in the game process' memory

After setting up the ini, run the exe, it launches the game and that's all. Inside it , after loading the profile you may receive a message saying that your Real Tone cable is not "optimally configured " and stuff, but just press "Yes, continue" and you are done

For everyone else:
a) Is there another working no-cable fix for USB devices?
b) Is there an update of ticker's no-cable fix ?

I think would be good to have all the links of the working no-fixes together in one post

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 16:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thank you very much Renincuente but still not work :(
already update 3 to 4 and game say cable unplugged. use both no cable crack from page 1 and phobos2077's crack had same results. I cant find ProductID or VendorID (in device manager Audio Input Line-In) Hardware Ids Value is MMDEAVAPI oh...nevermimd

i use something like this
with guitar jack plug tto line-in

ubisoft cable can use with this ? i think i should buy it :(

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 16:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Accze wrote:

Buy the cable :ROFL: That plug you are trying to use will cause you too many problems. The work arounds for no cable are not easy to get working on many computer systems.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 16:51   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Noruas wrote:
I have 288 songs, is it correct ?

293 total I believe.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 17:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Morelight wrote:
Accze wrote:

Buy the cable :ROFL: That plug you are trying to use will cause you too many problems. The work arounds for no cable are not easy to get working on many computer systems.

buy realtone cable ? or what cable

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 17:16   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Accze wrote:
Morelight wrote:
Accze wrote:

buy realtone cable ? or what cable

I am Using the same thing and my game working without a problem.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 17:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Groovess wrote:

what game , crack , nocable fix version you use. please tell me , wanna play it so much.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 17:48   Reply with quote
Themperror wrote:
Guys.. I seem to miss the Muse songs in Rocksmith 2014 (legit)
I used the crack compatibility.psarc and it shows up most other RS1 songs now.. but atleast Unnatural Selection is missing (probably some more too)

.. Can anyone explain why maybe?

Anyone..?

Posted: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 18:08   Reply with quote
Accze wrote:
Groovess wrote:

what game , crack , nocable fix version you use. please tell me , wanna play it so much.

So, you are connecting via line -in (I thought you were using a USB cable).

Try the no-cable fix posted in page one (I'm not sure if it still works, i think yes) or try the one I explained above (the phobos2077's), setting 0x0 for both VID and PID in the ini (instead of the red numbers) as follows:.

2. ; these are valid offsets for Crack 3 version of EXE
  3. offsetVID=0x012AFE0C
  4. offsetPID=0x012AFE14
  5. ; Vendor ID in 0xFFFF format
  6. VID=0x0
  7. ; Product ID in 0xFFFF format
  8. PID=0x0

BUT: (someone rectify me on this if I'm wrong) The game behaves ok with motherboard-integrated sound but gives problems if you have installed a discrete sound card. In that last case the no-cable-fixes may fail (I think it is true in some cases even if you use the RT cable)

If you use the phobos2077 no-cable-fix AND your soundcard is integrated in the motherboard setting the 0s for VID and PID should work. If after setting the 0s it still doesn't ,then you should need to verify the offsets addresses (in case you use a discrete soundcard you may attempt this but it is not known if it will work):
Use WinHex (or similar hex editor that can load the running processes memory allocations, I'll detail the steps with WinHex here) , then Open RAM, locate Rocksmith2014.exe, and inside it Rocksmith2014.exe again , then Search> Find Hex Value F806F806 . When you found it locate the nearest BA 12 (is right after it) , put the cursor on the BA and , at the bottom of the window, in the status bar, look for the value in the Offset section: that address goes to the offsetVID in the ini, then do the same for the nearest FF 00 , put the cursor on the FF and its address goes to offsetPID.
IMPORTANT: prefix these addresses with 0x as the ones in the example.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6525 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 435  Next