Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017, 08:46

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Monday, 30 Dec 2013, 09:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi everyone. Great post and amazing effort!

I've searched everywhere for an answer, not just here, but cannot find it.

My game loads, I select "Alexbeav" profile. But then it says "The Ubisoft servers are not available. Please try again later". After that the game crashes.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, tried multiple sources, updated to latest with cracks, change entire folder to enable write permission, added firewall entry, internet connection on&off; everything I can think of.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried for the past week to no effect. Im considering actually buying legit, but I want to be able to use cracked DLCs, and to test the game before I buy it.

Thanks heaps for all suggestions and help. Im really dying to play this game :)

Posted: Monday, 30 Dec 2013, 10:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Newest upload for STEAM users of the game. All customs have had their appids changed to cherub rock including all of the Officially released DLC all you need to have is a LEGIT version of Rocksmith 2014 on steam and have purchased Cherub Rock. Coincidently you could also use this on the skidrow cracked version of the game as well. I have created this to help the community hopefully you guys will enjoy this.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 02:13   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
To whomever uploaded the torrent which includes Custom DLC, many songs don't work, they look as if they have no notes and the game freezes. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 02:17   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I love this site.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 02:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
you still need to have either the .dll or the exe files in the root folder to patch rocksmith 2014 in order to run the customs.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 02:56   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Just decided to pick up rocksmith today, been wanting to try it for awhile. I got everything downloaded and started up, but when i go to calibration its says "No output device detected" and "Real Tone cable is not present"

I've been busting through google for hours and still can't get this fixed. I've been at it for going on 6 hours now.

Im using the first torrent download link from the mainpage, and am running the "no cable fix", ive always tried downloading the "no cable fix" link on the first page and it doesn't help either.

I'm running through the mic input.

[Audio]
EnableMicrophone=1 - Ive tried both 1 and 0
ExclusiveMode=1
LatencyBuffer=4
ForceDefaultPlaybackDevice=1
ForceWDM=0
ForceDirectXSink=0
Win32UltraLowLatencyMode=0
DumpAudioLog=0
MaxOutputBufferSize=0
[Renderer.Win32]
ShowGamepadUI=0
ScreenWidth=800
ScreenHeight=600
Fullscreen=0
VisualQuality=3
RenderingWidth=0
RenderingHeight=0
EnablePostEffects=1
EnableShadows=1
EnableHighResScope=1
EnableDepthOfField=1
EnablePerPixelLighting=1
MsaaSamples=4
DisableBrowser=1
[Net]
UseProxy=0

I could really use some help here fellas before i go super hulk on the monitor.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 05:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys, I have a tricky question here...

I've played succesfully with USB-no-cable +simple no-cable on update 3, or something like that. Now I have steam version with last update and still want to play from my Xonar U7 external soundcard. Game runs ok from PC's standart microphone out with old nocable, but can't run from USB. USB nocable just changes current device, so I think Rocksmith have new ID's in this update... I want to find a way for running legit steam verison from USB soundcard or just find the man who downloaded the USBnocable on billionuploads (Rocksmith2014-NoCable and USB.exe). Sorry if this answered earlier, can't track 190+ pages.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 13:54   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
NOTE: THIS POST IS FREQUENTLY UPDATED TO KEEP UP WITH THE MOST RECENT STATE OF THE GAME. SO CURRENTLY IT HAS LINKS AND REFERENCES TO CONTENT RELEASED UP TO Apr 16 2014

KadeFierro wrote:
Hey guys, I have a tricky question here...

I've played succesfully with USB-no-cable +simple no-cable on update 3, or something like that. Now I have steam version with last update and still want to play from my Xonar U7 external soundcard. Game runs ok from PC's standart microphone out with old nocable, but can't run from USB. USB nocable just changes current device, so I think Rocksmith have new ID's in this update... I want to find a way for running legit steam verison from USB soundcard or just find the man who downloaded the USBnocable on billionuploads (Rocksmith2014-NoCable and USB.exe). Sorry if this answered earlier, can't track 190+ pages.

The no-cable-fix you were using stopped working after one of the updates. You must use phobos2077's no-cable-fix. Look below in this post for the point 2) and the ones that follows for the link of the program and the instructions about how to configure it.

nicker57 wrote:
Just decided to pick up rocksmith today, been wanting to try it for awhile. I got everything downloaded and started up, but when i go to calibration its says "No output device detected" and "Real Tone cable is not present"

I've been busting through google for hours and still can't get this fixed. I've been at it for going on 6 hours now.

Im using the first torrent download link from the mainpage, and am running the "no cable fix", ive always tried downloading the "no cable fix" link on the first page and it doesn't help either.

I'm running through the mic input.

[Audio]
EnableMicrophone=1 - Ive tried both 1 and 0
ExclusiveMode=1
LatencyBuffer=4
ForceDefaultPlaybackDevice=1
ForceWDM=0
ForceDirectXSink=0
Win32UltraLowLatencyMode=0
DumpAudioLog=0
MaxOutputBufferSize=0
[Renderer.Win32]
ShowGamepadUI=0
ScreenWidth=800
ScreenHeight=600
Fullscreen=0
VisualQuality=3
RenderingWidth=0
RenderingHeight=0
EnablePostEffects=1
EnableShadows=1
EnableHighResScope=1
EnableDepthOfField=1
EnablePerPixelLighting=1
MsaaSamples=4
DisableBrowser=1
[Net]
UseProxy=0

I could really use some help here fellas before i go super hulk on the monitor.

First, get your game updated to the last version.

You can get the full game with the Update 7 (v165.260519) already applied from any of the following 4 options (they aren't links intentionally, copy and paste the address in your browser):

a) https://mega.co.nz/#F!Ut5WFDaZ!10oidfn2eo8IAfoXMMy8LA : (thanks to kenzyme) No extra dlcs in this one , although it does include both rs1 compatiblity files , so you'll have all the RS1 stuff. It is a set of 7 .rar files, so it is about 7,5 GB. They are intentionally named "vaction_picsr" so don't get fooled , this is it. The .rar set is password protected , and you must type RS2014V7 when asked for a password to decompress them.

There is also a separate download(D3DX-42.7z) wich contains the dll that is used to play customs (I don't know if it is also included in the RS pack, but anyway it is there standalone for those who need it)

For dlcs , look in my signature or get them from the torrent below

b) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B47EZZYBGM2_a1hmbUhHZWJwczA/view?usp=sharing : (thanks to bigdaddythompson) . This one is a torrent and also includes all released DLCs. Experienced people can get only the files they need without having to download the whole stuff

c)https://safelinking.net/p/0831c4fc3b: (thanks to larsjee ). This one resides at Google Drive. Similarly to a) , has no extra dlcs but does contain the rs1 compatibility files , so it includes all the RS1 stuff

d) https://mega.co.nz/#!PhFUUR7B!T4WaAZr25FQaaWEz_eFaP4l0t4MF5oEougfGTTq5TJ8 : (thanks to bordafan). According to the uploader this one also has all the DLCs released ( at least until March 20 2015), and some other stuff as the unlocked profile and the Rocksmith toolkit,

In case you are looking for punctual updates from 4 to 7Look here:

Standalone update links- Somewhat obsolete ,first they need RS upgraded to Update 3 , which link in page 1 is lost
If you used the 1st torrent link of Page 1 (which is now dead) you should be still on the Update 3 version. There have been more releases after that one.
Check what version you have by looking at the version number in the Tools>Options screen

Update 3: v160.234017
Update 4: v160.236781
Update 5: v161.240591
Update 6: v165.242853
Update 7: v165.260519

So if you haven't the last one, first: get updated. There are 2 ways:

a) Using the small updates (all of them made by anonymus101): You have to download a lot less stuff so its quicker. But you must ensure your antivirus don't interfere with the patchers by adding them into its exclusions lists (they are Ok but as they inject content into other files, they may be targeted by AV programs). Also sometimes low memory conditions and other stuff may stop the patching process (although luckily, the patchers will rollback the already updated files to their previous state, so in case of failure you will return to the version you originally had). Also they require to add a file later manually (detailed below).

For this you should:

- Apply [[Please login to see this link.]]. Just place this exe in your RS2014 directory and run it (Remember to tell your AV it is safe)

- Apply [[Please login to see this link.]].(Same indications as the previous one - Also, the Update 5 was called "beta 2" at first, hence the name of the file...It is the right one, regardless of the name)

-Apply [[Please login to see this link.]] (or you can get it [[Please login to see this link.]] too, they both are the same file. I just renamed the second one to give it a more discrete name... just pick one of them)

And also download [[Please login to see this link.]] that was left out of the Big Update 6 pack -from which this one was built- and overwrite the one that exists in the dlc folder.
WARNING: Before doing all this you may want to backup the game in the current state , because some users in the official forums have reported problems with note detection after updating, and if in case this happens to you , you may want to go back to 5. (Although , if you ask me , is advisable to make a backup first each time a new update comes up)

-Apply [[Please login to see this link.]] (or you can get it [[Please login to see this link.]] too)

(Let's hope the updates 5to6 & 6to7 behave ok because after update 4to5 , the static.psarc for that version should have been included manually, but the posted file was lost, so now these patchers have to be applied with an outdated version of that file, which should be replaced after Update 7 if all went fine -see the next step-. Nonetheless , normally these updaters just ignore the outdated file and do update all the others , so I think there will be no problem at all)

- Replace static.psarc with [[Please login to see this link.]] (thanks to urworsknight for posting the newer version)

OR

b) Using the big updates (uploaded by various members ):
They are big as hell , but a safer option as they contain the whole updated files and you only have to replace the ones in your RS folder with their uncompressed content

- Apply the [[Please login to see this link.]] . To download: DON'T PRESS the big blue "Donwload Now" button. press the smaller "Download or View", and in the next page be sure to first UNCHECK the checkbox that is pointed by the big black arrow. After that, press "download" (this applies to any download from billionuploads, so you must do it too for the files listed in the next section)

- Apply The Big Update 5 (previously known as beta 2, but later it became official)

-Apply the [[Please login to see this link.]].
And also download [[Please login to see this link.]] that was left out of the Big Update 6 pack and overwrite the one that exists in the dlc folder.

- Apply [[Please login to see this link.]]

WARNING: Is advisable to make a backup first each time a new update comes up, before applying it

after doing either a) or b) you will have the current version.

Now that you have the game fully updated, lets make the no-cable-fix work:

1) If you haven't done it: Be sure your cable is configured as much as possible in the same way that is described in the RocksmithConfiguration.pdf for the Real Tone cable. Some options that appear there are only valid for the RT cable and may not exist for yours , but the ones that exist should be set in the same way. Also, make your cable not only the Default input device but also the only enabled input device: disable all the others. Do the same for the output device

2) The no-cable-fix that appears in page 1 is only good for devices that are recognized by Windows as line-in devices, despite the way they are physically connected, in other words: it works for direct line-in connected cables or for USB cables (and probably firewire too) that are treated as line-in devices, but not for the others.
If you are not in the line-in cases , you will need the [[Please login to see this link.]] (original version) or [[Please login to see this link.]] that also supports multiplayer if you run it with a -m parameter . Both versions work ok. For the most recent one, inside the ini you'll find some descriptions but basically you should place your VID & PID in the first entries for them that are not preceded by semicolons (; - which makes the line to be treated as a comment and not processed by the program), or comment those and uncomment one of the predefined commented pairs that follow and if needed place your values in them . And for multiplayer there's also another entry for those variables that is preceded by a comment line that specifies that they are for Player 2: there you should place the VID & PID for the second device.

3) For this one, you must edit its rocksmith2014_nocable_pbs.ini file with the proper values for vendor Id (VID) and product Id (PID) for your cable. You can look for the Vendor Id and Product Id in the properties of the drivers for your input device (In Windows Control Panel -> Sound-> Recording tab-> Right-click over the cable device , click in Properties -> click in Properties button-> Details tab -> in the Property combo-box select Hardware Ids and you may see one or more strings that look like: USB\VID_08BB&PID_2902&REV_0100 . There, the hex number that follows VID_ is the vendor Id (08BB in this case) and the ones following PID_ are the Product Id (2902), write them in the .ini preceded by 0x, so for the example, the final values would be:

VID=0x08BB
PID=0x2902
but obviously you must use the ones you found for your cable.

Also you must set:
offsetVID=0x012B7E0C
offsetPID=0x012B7E14

these offset values are valid for the game after applying update 7, and these are the exact values you must use for these cases. However they have varied between versions and may keep varying in future updates . If you are interested in how to find the correct values in case you need to to change them, read the end of this post (last paragraph, starting in "Use WinHex") or , alternatively, the end of this other post, if you prefer to use the free hex editor HxD instead of WinHex.

4) That's all, from now on you must run the game by executing rocksmith2014_nocable_pbs.exe

Note: Regarding your Rocksmith.ini, i would prefer EnableMicrophone=0 (unless you want to sing or something...)

- Updates for skidrow version (up to v7) and how to config the no-cable-fix

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- All released DLCs: [[Please login to see this link.]]

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.

Last edited by Renincuente on Wednesday, 25 Mar 2015, 23:20, edited 49 times in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 13:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks you alot, Renincuente! You really helped with this large post. Used nocable_pbs earlier, but it accidentaly stopped working. Now all is okay with new offset ID's.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 16:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Renincuente first off thanks alot I've been updating my offsets each time with your help :D

But I notice you wrote update 4 to 5, but that file is beta2. Is beta2 the official update?

-- Edit --

nvm you said it later on became official so thanks :D

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 17:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks Renincuente!

I think you should add the version number for each update. For example, update 4 has version v160.236781.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 22:57   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
When ever i try to download big beta 2 update from [[Please login to see this link.]] i get WRONG IP do you have any other links?

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013, 23:46   Reply with quote
nightdc wrote:
When ever i try to download big beta 2 update from [[Please login to see this link.]] i get WRONG IP do you have any other links?

As far as I know these are the only links available. But they should be fine (i tried the first one now at least). Just reload the page, and try again.

The WRONG IP message uses to happen if you disconnected after first opening the page and when reconnected later your ISP assigned you a new IP number. Reloading the page must solve the problem. It works for me . Even if you already started the download and disconnected without finishing, you can resume it this way, as long as you are using some download manager : when you reconnect, you reload the page and repeat all the procedure (press Download or View, uncheck the checkbox,etc) and when finally you press download when your download manager prompts you to start a new download , you may just copy the url it has, cancel the download, go to the one that got interrupted and replace its url with the new one, start the old download an it will resume

uisanata wrote:
Thanks Renincuente!

I think you should add the version number for each update. For example, update 4 has version v160.236781.

The current version number should be v161.240591

- Updates for skidrow version (up to v7) and how to config the no-cable-fix

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- All released DLCs: [[Please login to see this link.]]

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 00:31   Reply with quote
hi guys I need help, how to set up virtual audio cable for play in multiplayer ( real tone cable + normal cable ) with rocksmith 2014?

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 01:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Is there any dlc for today?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 422  Next