Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018, 18:38

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6530 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:38   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 01 Nov 2010, 07:46
Posts: 213
phobos2077 wrote:
Renincuente wrote:
EDIT: the phobos2077 nocable fix works , but it requires to be properly configured as explained in the post of page 192 that you seem to have read already.

Which version of the game do you have? And what kind of cable are you using? Be aware that in any case the cable must be properly configured in the Windows Control Panel or the game won't be able to use them.

On the other hand, there have been cases of cables that can't be configured to 1 channel 16bit 48000Hz in Control Panel -they don't have that option available-, and seems the game can't handle them (the no-cable-fix worked as intended, is just the RS2014 who can't use them). If that is your case, then that's probably why it didn't work, if you can: try another cable. If that wasn't your case, probably you did something wrong , read the post of page 192 again and follow the green numbered steps carefully.


I don't think it's true. I'm playing with 2 channel 16 bit 48000Hz or same with 44100Hz through my Lexicon Alpha or line in (the both can't handle 1 channel) or VAC, all work if I use the nocable properly.

Yeah , mine also works if I set it to 1ch 16 bit 44000Hz... But there were 2 cases that couldn't make it work: one didn't have the possibility of setting the 48000Hz config, and the other had a line-in cable that only had the options with 2 channels just like yours, and both of them claimed to have all the other settings right ( notice I said "seems the game can't handle it" and "probably why it didn't work") ...

With the last one we tried several things via PM but nothing worked. The no-cable-fix, was ok however: which can be said because the audiodump.txt showed the FOUND! message, but afterwards RS couldn't open the device.

So, as the owners said that everything else was right , without more information , right now the current knowledge is that for devices that cannot be configured with the recommended parameters in Control panel there are chances that RS won't work with them .

-- Edit --

DrBrik wrote:
Renincuente wrote:
Which version of the game do you have? And what kind of cable are you using? Be aware that in any case the cable must be properly configured in the Windows Control Panel or the game won't be able to use them.


Don't now which version of the game I have (don't now how to check) but it is a legit version from Steam purchased 3 days ago. Cable is Alesis guitar link.
Is configured to 1 channel 16bit 48000Hz
Followed the steps with the VID and PID
Still no luck

So back to my original question to clarify, do I need to download updates if I have a legit copy?


If you have a legit RS2014 , steam should do the updates and probably you already have the Update 6 applied, so I don't know the offsets for it. Below is detailed how to search for them

infgamma wrote:
Hi, I have the PC version of RS2014+no cable fix. I read through the tutorial on how to use the USB input. I tried to use winhex, but it only shows process numbers, no program name. I used HxD editor, RS2014 isn't in the memory (in both cases, the program is already opened in the background). I have the vID and pID. Artmoney shows the process, but wouldn't let me view or edit...
I tried to search for F806BA12 in the RS2014.exe instead of open RAM, but it's not found either.. please help, thanks in advance!


If no luck with WinHex [[Please login to see this link.]] , is similar (and free) . With it :
(red text are menu options)
Extras>Open Ram...>rocksmith2014.exe>Ok
Search>Find> (select Hex values in the Datatype combo)> enter F806F806 in Search for:> Ok
After here is the same than in WinHex:
When you found it, locate the nearest BA 12 (is right after it) , put the cursor on the BA and , at the bottom of the window, in the status bar, look for the value in the Offset section (in the left corner): that address goes to the offsetVID in the ini, then do the same for the nearest FF 00 , put the cursor on the FF and its address goes to offsetPID.
IMPORTANT: prefix these addresses with 0x when writing them in the no-cable-fix .ini file (like 0x012C5E0C)

_________________
Links to Rocksmith 2014 stuff that may help you
NOTE: Signatures have a 5 links limit, so you'll have to copy and paste those urls that don't appear as links

- Updates for skidrow version (up to v7) and how to config the no-cable-fix

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- All released DLCs: [[Please login to see this link.]]

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 03:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 16 Jan 2014, 09:03
Posts: 2
Renincuente wrote:
If no luck with WinHex [[Please login to see this link.]] , is similar (and free) . With it :
(red text are menu options)
Extras>Open Ram...>rocksmith2014.exe>Ok
Search>Find> (select Hex values in the Datatype combo)> enter F806F806 in Search for:> Ok
After here is the same than in WinHex:
When you found it, locate the nearest BA 12 (is right after it) , put the cursor on the BA and , at the bottom of the window, in the status bar, look for the value in the Offset section (in the left corner): that address goes to the offsetVID in the ini, then do the same for the nearest FF 00 , put the cursor on the FF and its address goes to offsetPID.
IMPORTANT: prefix these addresses with 0x when writing them in the no-cable-fix .ini file (like 0x012C5E0C)


Hi, something is really weird with my PC lol even in task manager, rocksmith isn't listed as a part of the process or service. So I used CMD, and the command: tasklist, finally I got the Process ID! With HxD, i followed the direction as you said, once I open RAM, rocksmith isn't there. So I used winhex with the process ID, but when I search for the F806F806, it says not found, i also tried F806BA12 nothing is found..


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 06:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Monday, 11 Nov 2013, 08:48
Posts: 24
Blink123123 wrote:
Hey fellas, I have one small question regarding the no-cable fix.

I have an AVID Fast Track usb interface. It's working great no problems whatsoever using patch 5 and the crack where you can edit the ids and stuff.

Last night I wanted to try out multiplayer but the second player was not registered. The device I'm using works by panning each guitar to the left or the right channel.

So my question should I have 2 usb interfaces with the same ID? or does it take the left and right channel as player 1 and 2 but I'm doing something wrong?

Welcome to the club :)
No, it won't work this way, the game needs two different audio capture devices (with same ID, if you use commonly used nocable method). You can try to split one two-channel input into two one-channel with something like VAC, but that might add additional lag...
(Audio Repeater KS adds at very least 20ms delay in my case).

_________________
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 10:32   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Monday, 11 Nov 2013, 15:31
Posts: 40
01/09 update file is really no one to share?
Oh My God....There is no master can share it ....
Come on
Come on


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 11:51   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 03:56
Posts: 4
infgamma wrote:
Renincuente wrote:
If no luck with WinHex [[Please login to see this link.]] , is similar (and free) . With it :
(red text are menu options)
Extras>Open Ram...>rocksmith2014.exe>Ok
Search>Find> (select Hex values in the Datatype combo)> enter F806F806 in Search for:> Ok
After here is the same than in WinHex:
When you found it, locate the nearest BA 12 (is right after it) , put the cursor on the BA and , at the bottom of the window, in the status bar, look for the value in the Offset section (in the left corner): that address goes to the offsetVID in the ini, then do the same for the nearest FF 00 , put the cursor on the FF and its address goes to offsetPID.
IMPORTANT: prefix these addresses with 0x when writing them in the no-cable-fix .ini file (like 0x012C5E0C)


Hi, something is really weird with my PC lol even in task manager, rocksmith isn't listed as a part of the process or service. So I used CMD, and the command: tasklist, finally I got the Process ID! With HxD, i followed the direction as you said, once I open RAM, rocksmith isn't there. So I used winhex with the process ID, but when I search for the F806F806, it says not found, i also tried F806BA12 nothing is found..


Used WinHex and found the values. They hadn't changed from what was given in the previous instructions.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 15:41   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 28 Oct 2012, 16:25
Posts: 588
Location: Planet Earth
If anyone wants to gift the two Japanese DLC songs on Steam, my username is kdobbs74 or PM for my email.

-- Edit --

I have looked through all the files that got updated and I am raring them. I will post a link as soon as they are up.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 16:28   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 18:41
Posts: 51
kolodet wrote:
urworstknight wrote:
Oasis app id changed to cherub rock, enjoy!! [[Please login to see this link.]]

also my dropbox is full Advertising a link of any sort (website, referral link..) in your posts is not allowed. You are allowed to advertise in your profile, including avatar and signature. give me more space, free you don't even have to use it although it's handy for connecting right to your phone and pc ;) plz and thank you without your referrals i'll be out of space!! :(

Sent from my SCH-S720C


have I ever told you that I love you? hahaha just kidding :laughing: , thanks so much man õ/


Since your dropbox is broken I will add this one
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Enjoy


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 17:27   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Saturday, 23 Nov 2013, 17:58
Posts: 8
kdobbs73 wrote:
If anyone wants to gift the two Japanese DLC songs on Steam, my username is kdobbs74 or PM for my email.


Would if I could, the Japanese DLC songs have been great fun so far.
I don't see it on Steam though. Seems not to be available in my country :(


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 17:53   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 26 Dec 2013, 02:21
Posts: 33
Don't know if it is possible to send money inside steam, but if anyone sends me 5.98 euros to my paypal account I can buy the 9mm tracks and share them.
I only have 25 cents on steam wallet...


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:19   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 22:58
Posts: 11
Guys c'mon please help me!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:21   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Thursday, 24 Oct 2013, 00:57
Posts: 130
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 14 Nov 2013, 08:58
Posts: 24
LjuboZmaj wrote:
Guys c'mon please help me!



What more info do you need?!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 22:58
Posts: 11
Psi-Ink wrote:
LjuboZmaj wrote:
Guys c'mon please help me!



What more info do you need?!


I need for someone to explain me what do I need to do to get the custom songs to work.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:39   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 14 Nov 2013, 08:58
Posts: 24
Well it seems you have already gotten all the info you need?
Go to Smithy´s Anvil, join and READ THE STICKYS in the forum.
There will be a link to a file you will need to get the customs going and once you´ve made an introduction post there will be more than a thousand customs available to you.
Go ahead do it!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 18:45   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 22:58
Posts: 11
Ok, let me clarify to all of you so it won't be anymore confusion. I downloaded Rocksmith 2014-Skidrow and installed it. After that I cracked the game and downloaded the D3DX9_49.dll. I registered into Smithy's Anvil and downloaded two of the songs from there. Then I put that songs into my DLC folder and when I went into the game there was no new songs. Help please!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 436  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aektzhs, antitrust38, Artmanzzz, AUb, Baidu [Spider], bargor45, bigbilly50, BigLooser, bimbo0099, Bing [Bot], Bobviscep1953, bratrstvoNODKane, carlosaricardi, Crobblepott, crsweber, Crumbler, damiksoni, Danbun, danger1911, danypenz78, Darox123, davchap, DesoxyN, dhe27, dingens..., dude90, elphyon_g, eviens10, Fedmahn, Fisher, forza-nsk, gamidus, gfnsfns, gluonz, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Govach, grefis, hamoda, hauntedk, helsvinir, herve177, Hopsin, HUJUWY BANAN, JacksMafia, jokacz, Julkeser, justinabraham2, Klory, korska, ladydarkness, liadegrecia, LoVeMaKeRz, m18, maisielover, MeliahRage, merim, midoom, mikepall, Milho28Scorpion, mondaysunday, morkeen, MrLaAnguila, nbalive, Neo113, neo716, niear, olegrum, ozanch, pejaassetto, peon, petiyopodi, poormaz, Potkivac, prdr23, PriVAtX, prudislav, rastill, RicardoG, Rixas, robinson12, Robotlover, robywob, Sairento, sayokax, septicmonkey96, Sh1tlike, Sharogy, SpaceCadet, srnmarkov, sspioneer, starhub, superfro, Taore94, Ted4455, thaffa, theeo, timeless, tji69, torres777, Trioxan, troysoccer, twedas, unp87394, Valerys, vavanw41, vkit59, warthog, weavyser, willianwarras, wojt3k7, Wonder_Boy, Yahoo [Bot], Yiagaru, YnM, Yorik, ziocuadolokit and 73 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group