Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Friday, 21 Sep 2018, 07:39

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1146 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction   
Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 11:23   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
No. Hahaha just kidding :) Of course my friend, it's yours. Thanks in advance for taking care of it. Also, if you ask via PM to any of the staff, your request is satisfied faster.

EDIT: Sorry, hegyak, old pal :(

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 19:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
JefrySE7EN wrote:
Get aclair unlocker. Here's where viewtopic.php?p=1009731#p1009731

Sorry I managed to leave out the most important piece on info with my quick post. I already have Infiltration, Outfits, 3rd Echelon map, Weapons and Proximity Mine unlocked. All I am missing are the 4 DLC maps. I have the 4 maps selection available in-game, but they all crash in the loading screen when chosen.
I have downloaded many files from here so I can't really describe in what order I did them in. Any ideas about how to access the 4 maps?

Thanks

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 19:35   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
OP updated, anything else worth adding?

MadisJuhoC wrote:
I play cracked version of the game, patch 1.04. How can I get the Insurgency DLC without the installer saying "game is not installed"? I assume there is a simple workaround for this?

Thanks

use the registry files (posted in op), instructions in his post

MadisJuhoC wrote:
JefrySE7EN wrote:

All I am missing are the 4 DLC maps. I have the 4 maps selection available in-game, but they all crash in the loading screen when chosen.
I have downloaded many files from here so I can't really describe in what order I did them in. Any ideas about how to access the 4 maps?
Thanks

Have you installed Deniable Ops Insurgency DLC?
If so, use steam006 crack.

Last edited by LoneWalker on Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 20:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
crashin wrote:
OP updated, anything else worth adding?

MadisJuhoC wrote:
I play cracked version of the game, patch 1.04. How can I get the Insurgency DLC without the installer saying "game is not installed"? I assume there is a simple workaround for this?

Thanks

use the registry files, instructions in his post

MadisJuhoC wrote:
JefrySE7EN wrote:

All I am missing are the 4 DLC maps. I have the 4 maps selection available in-game, but they all crash in the loading screen when chosen.
Thanks

Have you installed Deniable Ops Insurgency DLC?
If so, use steam006 crack.

Well I got myself 1 step forward thanks to the registry keys, but now the Deniable Ops Insurgency Install Wizard says:"

Feature transfer error

Feature: Newfeature1
Component:
File:
Error: Catastrophic failure"

What did I do wrong? And I already have the steam006 DLC crack in use.

EDIT: If the OP is up to date, maybe I should start off from scratch?

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 20:54   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
^^^
Yes, you should try that.

EDIT: @crashin, seem there's have 1 more unlocker that name baselamp? I dont know about it.

EDIT2: Reading again some of my previous post, seem i've skip that unlocker. Need to reinstall it to check again if i've time for it. Huhuhuh.

Original game .exe shown this in SSE "Application load error 3:0000065432" = Please use this to patch it Steamless - SteamStub DRM Remover

Last edited by JefrySE7EN on Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 21:35, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 20:54   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
I installed the skidrow, installed 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 thats in OP, then the dlc and everything worked fine.

Reply to topic  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77