Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018, 00:48

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Big Red ERROR word in Source SDk hammer for some entities   
Posted: Friday, 20 Aug 2010, 04:58   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey guys,
well recently I came across this problem, that whenever I place info_start_player or few other entities(Info_node, NPC_zombine etc) on a brush in Source SDk Hammer editor, I see a Big Red ERROR word instead of that yellow freeman....or respective other entities. I had used and worked before with hammer....but never faced such problem.
See some screens:
[[Please login to see this link.]]
This is info_start_player

This are few other entities....but some are visible.
If I run such map...it runs without problem....just that I can't see this things in Hammer.
Look in this example:
Thats a npc_zombine and npc_fastzombie_torso in a map
and this is after rendering and playing the same map.

So can anyone please tell me what is this problem. I have 100% complete GCF files of HL2, EP1, EP2, CSS....and I can run this games properly on steam.
I recently used some high definition models of fakefactory cinematic mode.....but afterwards I removed it....so no harm done there. I also refreshed the SDk content....but same problem exist.
Just can someone please give me a screen of model viewer browse folder....it seems like I am missing some files and folders. But how can this happen in packed GCF, I didn't modified any GCF.
If anyone knows the problem's solution please reply. OR suggest me which GCF should I re download so I can solve this problem. :)
Thanks.

-- Edit --

Come on guys....at least tell me which files should I re-download, to solve this problem.....please. :?

Post Post subject: Re: Big Red ERROR word in Source SDk hammer for some entitie   
Posted: Monday, 30 Aug 2010, 07:06   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Well the problem is now gone. Can't say how....but maybe, yesterday I changed my Steam memory patcher from SteamUp to iSteam...and now I can see the models as it should be instead of a big red ERROR...:) I don't know was that the reason...but somehow the problem is solved.

But no one replied to this topic :((
All is well which ends well... ::D
Thanks anyway ;;)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]