Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 18:27

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Age of Empires II HD   
Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 04:38   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Venom wrote:
Every crack is by default offline. If not, go into one of the groups / steams .ini's and set "Full Block Network" or something similar to 1. But every crack you'll find will operate offline by default.

Thanks :THUMBS UP: , I've found what I was looking for, this is the 2nd time I'm using "SmartSteamEmu" so had no idea about it. Actually I was looking to start the game without steam and found the steps in SmartSteamEmu.ini. But now the game lags at startup and I've to press Ctrl + C everytime on lunch to skip "Validating Subscriptions" and after that game hangs up and takes some times in order to get stable after that I can play the game. Donno if that's normal or not. :TIRED: :-/ >:o

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 06:15   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
That doesn't sound normal, no. It shouldn't run like that. I'll take a look into it if I have time, and will either leave you a pm, or post something here.

EDIT: I've installed the RLD version + added CS's update, but I don't have lags at all. I also have the validating subsciptions, but I can easily skip it with Ctrl + C, like you're already doing it. The game runs without problems on my W10 Pro 64bit. I can only imagine it's either your system (which shouldn't be the case with those requirements, but who knows) :lol:. Also, check if you're running 3rd party softwares in the background like MSI Afterburner etc.. and check if everything is up to date. It shouldn't lag, even if you're not up to date on some drivers or redists, but it can't hurt to check everything. Maybe a clean re-install will do the trick as well. Or try to run it with different compatibility-modes.

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 11:00   Reply with quote
Applied "SmartSteamEmu" files to game folder from SmartSteamEmu thread now it's running smooth just like I run the game from my steam account.
Previously used "SmartSteamEmu" from last CS Update.
Donno wtf is the problem here! >:o
I'm using steam version files just copied the game folder to another drive.
Also everything is up to date and terminated all background stuffs.
Game version is 5.7.1

Edit :

I think it happens when appid is set in "SmartSteamEmu.ini"
If the appid is 0 in SmartSteamEmu.ini game is running fine! :?

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 18:48   Reply with quote
I'm missing this files:

D3D9_DLLBACKUP\D3DCompiler_43.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\d3dcsx_43.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\d3dx9_43.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\dsound.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\xactengine3_7.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\XAPOFX1_5.dll
D3D9_DLLBACKUP\XAudio2_7.dll
221380_install.vdf

Can someone please upload them? thanks.

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 18:55   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
@crixy88: Those files are unnecessary, they are crap left behind by the developer and only take up space.

Posted: Today, 00:04   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
[Standalone] Age Of Empires II: HD Edition v5.7 [DiGiTALZONE]

Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93