Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 23 Jul 2018, 03:05

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Post Post subject: Anti-Crash All-In-One - Be Secure and Safe against Hackers!   
Posted: Monday, 19 Mar 2018, 16:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Ever wanted to protect your server completely from those Hackers and Crashers that threaten someone like "If you don't make me Admin, I will crash your server" etc..
So I am hosting a HLDS server for 3 years, so i'm sure there is no more exploits available to crash the server if you install these plugins correctly, because my server is up for about 2 weeks, and it never crashed in these 14 days!
Here are some small notes that you should follow (other than attachments) so your server will be Anti-Crashable ;;)
1- Update your server with SteamCMD to the latest version (6027 currently) with install parameter: app_update 90 -beta beta validate
2- Download the attachment attached above
3- Extract the directories in your server, especially orpheu (which is the most important one and if you don't extract it to your server directories needed, most plugins will not work).
Note: dproto is 0.4.8p edited because my engine is 6027 and this edited version will only work on it.
Admins, if you think this thread is helpful for many beginners, please sticky it. Thanks :)
EnJoY :arrow: ;;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]