Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 02:21

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1389 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 08:31   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 18 May 2016, 20:21
Posts: 3573
Location: cs.rin.ru only
[2018-05-18]The.Forest.v1.07-ALI213
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 09:03   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 20:03
Posts: 25306
Thanks nim.

_________________
  • Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info
  • Did you download a password protected file and now you can't extract it? Try the standard password for protected uploads in this forum: cs.rin.ru
  • Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 16:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Monday, 24 Jul 2017, 14:07
Posts: 54
I have managed to get it working with the 1.07 update with the Nimryel files but i cant seem to find any online sessions. Is there any other way to try other than purchasing the game to play online with somebody using a legit steam version? Multiplayer in game shows no online sessions.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 16:45   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018, 00:21
Posts: 17
Here is the repack 1.07 by Pioneer, tested online and working like a charm ;-)

How to :
1) Download
2) Extract to have 3 files "Data-1.ftp", "Data-2.ftp" and "setup-tf.exe"
3) Install by clickin on "setup-tf.exe" (auto extracting installer)
4) Launch Steam legit and log in to your account
5) Launch "The Forest 32.exe"
6) To create or invite your friends they need to have this version of game.

Name of this good release : The_Forest_[v1.07]_(2018)_PC_RePack_Pioneer
Direct download link (MEGA) : [[Please login to see this link.]]

You can upload this release to another hosting system. I choose Mega cause i could upload more than 1Go at the time.

N'joy ;-)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 16:57   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 09 Mar 2009, 22:22
Posts: 4444
Location: Volatile memory
Random repack that contains only the 32bit build and like 3 different emulators, what the hell :laughing:
Just use SSE or revolt's steamworks fix, both should work fine.

Startrekkevster17 wrote:
I have managed to get it working with the 1.07 update with the Nimryel files but i cant seem to find any online sessions. Is there any other way to try other than purchasing the game to play online with somebody using a legit steam version? Multiplayer in game shows no online sessions.

As far as I know you cannot play with legit players, only with others using the same emu as you.

_________________
Image
“In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

― Douglas Adams


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 17:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018, 00:21
Posts: 17
SSE is sometimes buggy with this game (exiting game crash).
I posted a 1.07 release working fine online but like i wrote you need to have the same release to play with your friends online.
I asked before about running dedicated server without Steam, do you know if it possible ?
Thank you.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 17:33   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 09 Mar 2009, 22:22
Posts: 4444
Location: Volatile memory
You should be able to run the dedicated server with an emu as well, but I haven't tried it for this game personally.
SSE being buggy is usually related to the plugins and configuration.
The revolt fix uses the wrapper method if I recall correctly, but I don't know if it is updated and still works properly.

_________________
Image
“In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

― Douglas Adams


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 20:41   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 20:33
Posts: 23
The good news. After a lot of headaches i gotta say that Dedicated works with SSE but...here comes the bad news... When you go ingame you see the server and you can login without a problem. You exit when you want to go out or something and the server goes away from the server list. That means that after everyone joins and leave, they cannot go and join again because the server goes "invisible".
This game and his dedicated are strange. I quit after a few days. Just coop or single player for now.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Saturday, 19 May 2018, 23:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018, 20:06
Posts: 4
2AoQuadrado wrote:
The good news. After a lot of headaches i gotta say that Dedicated works with SSE but...here comes the bad news... When you go ingame you see the server and you can login without a problem. You exit when you want to go out or something and the server goes away from the server list. That means that after everyone joins and leave, they cannot go and join again because the server goes "invisible".
This game and his dedicated are strange. I quit after a few days. Just coop or single player for now.

Heya! Mind to explain how? I should have a work-around the thing going away from the list :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Sunday, 20 May 2018, 22:14   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 20:33
Posts: 23
mauzao9 wrote:
2AoQuadrado wrote:
The good news. After a lot of headaches i gotta say that Dedicated works with SSE but...here comes the bad news... When you go ingame you see the server and you can login without a problem. You exit when you want to go out or something and the server goes away from the server list. That means that after everyone joins and leave, they cannot go and join again because the server goes "invisible".
This game and his dedicated are strange. I quit after a few days. Just coop or single player for now.

Heya! Mind to explain how? I should have a work-around the thing going away from the list :)


I can try to explain. First is best to use "The Forest Server Manager" from "Quantum". Open it, download the server files (or if you already have them copy the manager inside the folder) and change it like you want. Save it and exit (don't install Oxyde). Open SSE and add the TFSM.exe (server manager) to the playable games and edit the AppID with the same from "The Forest". Toggle both the Steam Emulation and x64 emulation on SSE and save it.
Launch the game through SSE and it will open TFSM normally. Click "Start Server". Right now you should have the command window showing some Exception errors or not (depends on pc). Let it finish until it says something like Server started.
Then you should open the client the same way (SSE) and in internet you should find your server. Thats it.
Feel free to share what you find more :wink:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Sunday, 20 May 2018, 22:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018, 20:06
Posts: 4
2AoQuadrado wrote:
mauzao9 wrote:
2AoQuadrado wrote:
The good news. After a lot of headaches i gotta say that Dedicated works with SSE but...here comes the bad news... When you go ingame you see the server and you can login without a problem. You exit when you want to go out or something and the server goes away from the server list. That means that after everyone joins and leave, they cannot go and join again because the server goes "invisible".
This game and his dedicated are strange. I quit after a few days. Just coop or single player for now.

Heya! Mind to explain how? I should have a work-around the thing going away from the list :)


I can try to explain. First is best to use "The Forest Server Manager" from "Quantum". Open it, download the server files (or if you already have them copy the manager inside the folder) and change it like you want. Save it and exit (don't install Oxyde). Open SSE and add the TFSM.exe (server manager) to the playable games and edit the AppID with the same from "The Forest". Toggle both the Steam Emulation and x64 emulation on SSE and save it.
Launch the game through SSE and it will open TFSM normally. Click "Start Server". Right now you should have the command window showing some Exception errors or not (depends on pc). Let it finish until it says something like Server started.
Then you should open the client the same way (SSE) and in internet you should find your server. Thats it.
Feel free to share what you find more :wink:

I haven't used SSE before, where is it exactly? O.o My dedicated is remote pretty much so I am poking on the server files itself to see if it bypasses the "invalid password" at once.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 15:27   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 20:33
Posts: 23
When you said you could have something to prevent the server from going away from the list i thought that you would know the basics of SSE usage atleast. That is the only way to bypass the "wrong password" even when your server has no password.
But still, you can find SSE (SmartSteamEmu) here in cs.rin.ru.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 16:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018, 20:06
Posts: 4
2AoQuadrado wrote:
When you said you could have something to prevent the server from going away from the list i thought that you would know the basics of SSE usage atleast. That is the only way to bypass the "wrong password" even when your server has no password.
But still, you can find SSE (SmartSteamEmu) here in cs.rin.ru.

Oh that, and yes when I mean bypass the server list, I've found methods such as on the parameters of the executable, using +connect IP:PORT, it's meant to work but not sure with a crack applied how it will behave.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 16:26   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 20:33
Posts: 23
That command line works but has no effect. It just stays there saying "Starting client". I tried to wait but it didn't work. You can try though and tell us later your experience.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: The Forest   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 17:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 11 Jul 2009, 12:58
Posts: 37
So.... I downloaded the forest 1.07 (Codex) and SSE and configured SSE to launch it (wrote the appid and checked "inject smartsteamemu") it starts and online works but it lags horribly (even the main menu), if I start it without SSE it runs smooth....


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antitrust38, bode, bujdmlwjd, cleavetastic, coth1519, dalledr, Elfgrim, Fragcys, Glorflox97123, granini, Highdef, Incarceration, kcoleman187, kuuki, loop585, matton97, merlin6996, mik3y, moeman, otonic, paraque08, pgergy, purplstufz, rocknard, romandini3, Roymecan, SanSani, shiho88, shuzup, spark1, Taurus1047, Titeuf, treysor94, TriggerNull, Utm, w0nka2002, whycantipwn, Wonder_Boy and 54 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group