Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Monday, 24 Sep 2018, 15:11

English | Русский




Reply to topic  [ 9437 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 00:55   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 00:14
Posts: 75
srcarvalho wrote:
Ermann Whilmann wrote:
hy guys search Lexus RC F GT3 by RTM

Image

Many thanks


was'nt it posted here before??

it's Tribie AMS/GTR2 conversion


I do not know, if you have indications about this model for AC I would be grateful


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 01:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Friday, 09 Sep 2016, 14:05
Posts: 9
Spoiler
Mr. X wrote:
URD Detroit EGT 2018: [[Please login to see this link.]]


thanks so moch ,Mr X!

btw whats VK site? sorry im just new to AC :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 03:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 12 Nov 2016, 21:31
Posts: 48
I would like to know two things from rshumi here regarding mods he posted/will post in the future:

1) I saw a thread of his with many MEGA links containing mods made by RTM divided by manufacturer which are all deleted sadly, however he did also post VK links of RTM mods in different packs. So I was wondering if those packs contain all of the RTM mods from those separated MEGA links per manufacturer (and I especially want to know if it includes cars such as the Espace F1, since I already legally bought the Chapharral 2J on their website).

EDIT: I actually looked into those VK pack links but sadly he didn't include both the Aston Martin Valkyre and Renault Espace F1, hope that maybe either rshumi or Okinawa would get those two mods and share them here for all of us to enjoy, who knows...

2) Will he ever be able to get inside the Assetto Garage private site/car archive so that he can both share all of their cars such as the Hyundai RN30 and know all of their secrets and plans as to why they lately became more private than before and the reason behind releasing all of their rally cars in 2019, but not all the other ones too?

Lastly, I want to know how many of you here saw Goodwood FOS through live stream on YouTube and which cars would you like to see being made into mods for AC, I personally want to see the Brabham BT62 so badly. :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 05:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018, 04:25
Posts: 12
Just a global FYI the Marcos LM600 is up on VK assettoland. Pretty sure that's a new one.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 06:56   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 19 Nov 2015, 13:15
Posts: 79
Thankyou very much for sharing!
"unofficial" updated urd ford gt lms 2018
changelog:
discglow
pitlight
rearlightfix
shiftanimation
flames
cams
rpm leds
slightly harder brakes
small aero and weight fix
real car name and logo in ui
removed downshiftprotection
AC light fx day & night option (for Shaders Patch v0.1.22)
(needed for brakeglow on all 4 discs)
Spoiler
https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/EkP0GFyh/file.html


Last edited by REVOSW on Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 08:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 15:33
Posts: 13
srcarvalho wrote:
Ermann Whilmann wrote:
hy guys search Lexus RC F GT3 by RTM

Image

Many thanks

Not the RTM one. Here i saw the RCF GT3 in the LMP2 pack of SimDreamDevelopment
was'nt it posted here before??

it's Tribie AMS/GTR2 conversion


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 08:57   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 30 Apr 2018, 22:41
Posts: 61
Toehopper wrote:
Just a global FYI the Marcos LM600 is up on VK assettoland. Pretty sure that's a new one.


It is new on Assettoland, but it is an old and (sorry) butt ugly model. I had it before, hoped for a better version...
I'll keep hoping ::D


Last edited by Fanapryde on Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 10:20   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 00:14
Posts: 75
DarXtreme wrote:
srcarvalho wrote:
Ermann Whilmann wrote:
hy guys search Lexus RC F GT3 by RTM

Image

Many thanks

Not the RTM one. Here i saw the RCF GT3 in the LMP2 pack of SimDreamDevelopment
was'nt it posted here before??

it's Tribie AMS/GTR2 conversion


[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 11:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016, 07:33
Posts: 9
it is and it´s part of the endurance package content that those fuckers stole elsewhere as well.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 12:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018, 16:41
Posts: 21
Pietro Smusi wrote:
I would like to know two things from rshumi here regarding mods he posted/will post in the future:

1) I saw a thread of his with many MEGA links containing mods made by RTM divided by manufacturer which are all deleted sadly, however he did also post VK links of RTM mods in different packs. So I was wondering if those packs contain all of the RTM mods from those separated MEGA links per manufacturer (and I especially want to know if it includes cars such as the Espace F1, since I already legally bought the Chapharral 2J on their website).

EDIT: I actually looked into those VK pack links but sadly he didn't include both the Aston Martin Valkyre and Renault Espace F1, hope that maybe either rshumi or Okinawa would get those two mods and share them here for all of us to enjoy, who knows...

2) Will he ever be able to get inside the Assetto Garage private site/car archive so that he can both share all of their cars such as the Hyundai RN30 and know all of their secrets and plans as to why they lately became more private than before and the reason behind releasing all of their rally cars in 2019, but not all the other ones too?

Lastly, I want to know how many of you here saw Goodwood FOS through live stream on YouTube and which cars would you like to see being made into mods for AC, I personally want to see the Brabham BT62 so badly. :)

We tried to buy the Astron and the Espace but RTM figured out that we wanted to share them. We got the 60$ Audi Hybrid, the AMR Vulcan and the Ford GT 90 from them.

I would love to see the Apollo IE in Assetto Corsa but i doubt anybody with skill would even consider to make the car. RTM wouldn`t do it because they cant steal the model from another Sim lol

-- Edit --

REVOSW wrote:
Thankyou very much for sharing!
updated urd ford gt lms 2018
changelog:
discglow
pitlight
rearlightfix
shiftanimation
flames
cams
rpm leds
slightly harder brakes
small aero and weight fix
real car name and logo in ui
removed downshiftprotection
AC light fx day & night option (for Shaders Patch v0.1.22)
(needed for brakeglow on all 4 discs)
Spoiler
https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/EkP0GFyh/file.html

Is this an offical update from URD?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 13:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 12 Nov 2016, 21:31
Posts: 48
Catchmeifyoucan wrote:
We tried to buy the Astron and the Espace but RTM figured out that we wanted to share them. We got the 60$ Audi Hybrid, the AMR Vulcan and the Ford GT 90 from them.

I would love to see the Apollo IE in Assetto Corsa but i doubt anybody with skill would even consider to make the car. RTM wouldn`t do it because they cant steal the model from another Sim lol

Cool. I hope that you would share that Ford here soon for all of us if you can and I think that RTM did model some of its cars such as the Valkyre for example I guess.

Infact that Apollo is so bonkers with its design, so I hope to see someone model a much simpler car such as the Brabham BT62 or the NIO EP9, perhaps myself from next year since I will completely finish school and aim to be a great modder with a great team too hopefully. ^ ^


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 13:34   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 20:27
Posts: 162
the solutions are lost because they only talk about mod and not the game

_________________
CS.RIN.RU Idol Christsnatcher
Image
:razz:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 14:53   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 20 Sep 2015, 11:34
Posts: 20
Is this an offical update from URD?[/quote]

unoffical


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 15:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 19 Jul 2017, 21:01
Posts: 17
Hello guys, I want to ask you if anyone wants to have this mod. by RTM
has anyone tried it?
Thank you


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 16:11   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 12 Nov 2016, 21:31
Posts: 48
m_braun77 wrote:
Hello guys, I want to ask you if anyone wants to have this mod. by RTM
has anyone tried it?
Thank you

No but I would love to have it and try it out so badly since we don't really have tons of Super GT mods for Assetto Corsa and this one would be an awesome addition if you might happen to share it here for all of us, since I really adore those japanese cars a lot.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585 ... 630  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 67585975, Actarus73, Aldrael, alebed, AlphaZulu, ANC333, android172, André Oliveira, antitrust38, Ashetcypr, Ax4711, belginnl, Blamborgh, brah, brzi0077, CAllMenemo495, cdexswq123, Cutietrap7, скино, dateyasuikyou, deveolt, DKA, dzefo, ECA83, Elk1982, erik45, erraid, Gabbynaru, GensX, Goodguy, Google [Bot], gustrow, hrtking, iamart, Icecream, Imtoopoor, jak172891, jambu7, javiercaunedo, jimlabor, JOHN30011887, Johnlock, kaseya14, kgrockermaki, kozso80, Locomoto, Lolox, M4rmelada, mantazzo, mesab2000, Michael_Eighth, Nemesis2077, opgamer, pao13ole, pinku, Player360, PointOf, poormaz, powerschlau2, Project Mainline, PS1976, psprofi, rand256, robson721, rockew, rodrii, saali, samet1990x, Sammael666, SandiEu, SANYA4718, sapribarca, Savat, savatage666, Searry, shaytan78, sheriff_tom, Sirshadow, skrypta, sluggedup226, SoundSystemF, starhub, SubSonix, theX, tuki88more, twlsmhl360, Vlastinek, wcdeadpool, xp8246, yo@nn44, Zvezko, zx4302150wxf8805 and 53 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group