Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Monday, 24 Sep 2018, 15:09

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 4617 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition   
Posted: Monday, 02 Jul 2018, 22:12   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Hey guys,i have 3.51,codex crack,v107 unlocker but this is the result i cant unlock those two characters ;

WHy any idea ?

Posted: Monday, 02 Jul 2018, 22:15   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Your base game version still 3.020/5. Please install CODEX update 3.050 first.

Original game .exe shown this in SSE "Application load error 3:0000065432" = Please use this to patch it Steamless - SteamStub DRM Remover

Posted: Monday, 02 Jul 2018, 23:18   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Jefry Se7en wrote:
Your base game version still 3.020/5. Please install CODEX update 3.050 first.

Fixed it reinstalling the game,thank you.

Posted: Friday, 06 Jul 2018, 02:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
can anyone help me? i just bought the arcade edition from steam (with szn 1 and szn 2 passes) is there a way i can get all the DLC with the steam version or do I need the cracked version?

Posted: Friday, 06 Jul 2018, 03:16   Reply with quote
Extract this and put at the inside of your game location example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64

Run the game through Steam and enjoy BUT do not play any dlcs that you not buy with FM or real money yet in any Online match because its will bring glitches.
Use it only when you want to farm FM in any Single player modes.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Original game .exe shown this in SSE "Application load error 3:0000065432" = Please use this to patch it Steamless - SteamStub DRM Remover

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jul 2018, 00:59   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Jefry Se7en wrote:
Extract this and put at the inside of your game location example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64

Run the game through Steam and enjoy BUT do not play any dlcs that you not buy with FM or real money yet in any Online match because its will bring glitches.
Use it only when you want to farm FM in any Single player modes.

got this from Windows Defender?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jul 2018, 01:09   Reply with quote
Then turn off your defender first before extracting, and exclude your Steam games folder after that. Im use it pretty much freedom even Windows Defender is still on and up-to-date. ::P

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jul 2018, 01:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Jefry Se7en wrote:
Then turn off your defender first before extracting, and exclude your Steam games folder after that. Im use it pretty much freedom even Windows Defender is still on and up-to-date. ::P

HOLY SHIT MY GUY IT WORKED LMAOOO
yeh dw i trusted u i just wanted to be sure it was a false positive and dude i appreciate u so much for making my life so much easier. i've been trying to get all the dlc's for like a week now and all the stuff i was seeing was making me more confused and frustrated (the stuff i tried wouldnt work)
im able to completely mod and get all dlc's for doa5 but this game had me scratching my head lol, thanks again ::D ::D ::D

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018, 01:51   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hello guys and gals,

I did a fresh installation of the Street.Fighter.V.Arcade.Edition-CODEX with all updates by CDX on a different drive than the OS drive and it doesn't run.
Unistalled and reinstalled several times, same problem, it doesn't run.

Someone can help me?

OS = Win10 x64 Build 1803
CPU = i7 4790k
GPU = GTX770 2 Gb
SSD = Crucial MX500 500 Gb ( OS )
HDD = Seagate 3Tb ( Games )

I have no AV installed.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018, 02:01   Reply with quote
Do you have Steam installed?

Try changing another crack like SSE Voksi crack. But have you apply the latest CDX crack before?

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018, 07:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Steam is not installed.

Yes, using latest CDX crack ( v3.050 ).

I took a look at PC Monitoring when I try to launch the .exe and I see the StreeFighterV process but after 3 seconds it stops.

I also tried the SSE Volski crack but it didn't work ( dunno if I tested it well with SSE because I put it in the main directory but leaving all the CDX cracked files too, was it good in this way? )

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018, 07:23   Reply with quote
Try remove CODEX crack, but leave the winmm.dll. If still the same then try install Steam client.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 07:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
How should I go about cracking my version. It's the Steam installed bought version, I'd like to crack it so I unlock all content including Cody.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 09:31   Reply with quote
Sir, are you reading or not? There's already method how to play with all dlcs unlock. Please read before make a question and some answer is just on this very page itself :-|

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 19:08   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey guys,

please, I need help from someone who is really good because I tried them all but game doesn't run here = Win10 1803 x64, GTX 770 drv version 398.11, i7 4790k, Crucial MX500, 16 gb DDR3 @1333mhz.

Installed, re-installed, changed hdd storage, installed all vc redist and updates, istalled Steam client, tried CDX last version and 3DM packed torrent, tried Voksi SSE.
From task manager I see the exe starting but then it closes after 5 sec.

Version before Arcade worked ( 3DM + Voksi ).

Why the hell it doesn't run?
All other games run great here...never had a poblem of non-starting :shock:

Please help me...I'm getting really mad with this problem... :wall: :wall: :wall:

EDIT:
I checked folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Localcan and all cfgfiles it created are blanks. Can someone give me a save file from last version? I want to try that and I can't...links for coolestguy86's files doesn't work.
Maybe with a save file it will start :?

Reply to topic  [ 4617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293 ... 308  Next