Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 18:27

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Call of Combat   
Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 17:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания

Call of Combat is a multiplayer real-time strategy game, where forming well thought-out battle plans and carrying them out cooperatively are the keys to success. Each player commands a squad of 4 soldiers through the typical battlefields of WW2. Players can play against each other in a 1 vs 1 battle, or team up with others to fight battles on an epic scale. In such larger battles, the highest ranking player of each side has the role of coordinating the team’s actions through a special leader interface which also serves as a tactical overview of the situation. It is through the team leader’s strategic guidance that players can achieve victory!

Call of Combat will release a Kickstarter campaign in Q1 2015. A demo specially for the Kickstarter campaign will be released on: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Call of Combat has the following key features:

Real-time strategy game; intense battles where tactical cunning and teamwork are just two of several key skills a player must master in order to be victorious.
Multiplayer game; team up with other players and form effective chains of command where the leader coordinates the team’s overall strategy.
Squad-based tactics: assemble a squad of up to 4 soldiers, take command of them in thrilling close quarter combat, and bring them home alive.
Fight in typical World War 2 terrain; enter buildings for cover, set up effective ambushes and use the terrain against your opponents.
Clan-based competition: join an active, loyal and competitive community that has been around since the start of Call of Combat over 12 years ago.

Videos

Pictures

Last edited by Christsnatcher on Friday, 20 Mar 2015, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.
Corrected title, added spoiler tags

Post Post subject: Re: Call of Combat - Free Game   
Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 17:56   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
The game issnt free you can download a Demo atm.

And by the looks of some gameplay, i dont like the granade spam to stun enemies and then go upfront to kil lthem. You see this very often. And they also said you must use granades very often with this tactics. If you look at some matches on their homepage, they just spam granades and move their soldiers back and forth.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 18:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
The game is free to play, but to get a name account you need to pay a couple €, it's an indie game and deserves all the support. And no this game isn't all about grenade spaming. Just try it first and then talk about it.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 18:10   Reply with quote
I said by the looks of it. I dont need to play it cos the matches is saw where exactly like i said. Ofc its not only granade spam but if you see what i see you know what i mean. Nuff said.

Pay 15 $
Quote:
A digital copy of Call of Combat for PC, Mac and Linux with Early Access

Quote:
When: Estimated late Q2 2015 for Early Access and Q4 2015 for release version

You will receive one or more digital copies (depending on pledge level) and full access to the official release version of the game that will run on either of the three mentioned platforms. You are free to gift away any extra copies you get as part of the higher pledge levels. Each copy of the game also comes with Early Access to the beta version of the game

So where excatly you read free2play? Its not one time mentioned on their site nor on their kickstarter page.

Last edited by ShadowDuke on Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 18:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
4€ on Kickstarter... seriously. You can judge a game just by looking at it? if everyone was like that... first give it a try then talk shit about the game all you want.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Mar 2015, 18:19   Reply with quote
Yeah, seriously, learn to read. I can judge a game how i want to. If you dont know what i mean, dont respond. Your attitude makes me think you want to promote this game...

Posted: Friday, 20 Mar 2015, 02:08   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
I just checked the pages myself and as far as I can see there is NO free-to-play part mentioned in any words, exactly what ShadowDuke stated before...?! :?

I've changed the thread title accordingly, we don't like fake offers here on RIN, just to mention this point...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]