CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 18:26

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1801 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: ARK: Survival Evolved   
Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 00:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
anyone had any luck running this (and a dedicated server) with tinserver? Can launch both dedi and client with tinserver, but on connecting it's always ""unable to query server" or a timeout

Tinserver + dedi works pretty well with Rust. What does Ark have on top of that?

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 05:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
will the trainer be detected?

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 16:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
bigblok403 wrote:
deppzerro wrote:
Do i just simply run a single player game on the other non-host pc and run the command?

Also how would i go by running an offline dedicated server? It doesnt show on the list.

Yes, single player on other PC's. Offline server I think you need to get auth once through internet and then you can disconnect. I'v used both using this method but full server need auth through internet at least once from what I remember.

Works like magic. Did the 192.168.0.1 thing...problem is people who are connecting my non dedicated gets random generated IDs each time they log in. Can't save their survivor's progress. Help please?

Thanks in advanced.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 14:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
deppzerro wrote:
bigblok403 wrote:
deppzerro wrote:
Do i just simply run a single player game on the other non-host pc and run the command?

Also how would i go by running an offline dedicated server? It doesnt show on the list.

Yes, single player on other PC's. Offline server I think you need to get auth once through internet and then you can disconnect. I'v used both using this method but full server need auth through internet at least once from what I remember.

Works like magic. Did the 192.168.0.1 thing...problem is people who are connecting my non dedicated gets random generated IDs each time they log in. Can't save their survivor's progress. Help please?

Thanks in advanced.

I'm using the Codex/Reloaded Steam fix and in my steam_emu.ini you can change the random ID to static one there, most fixes should have something similar to play around with.

Posted: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 10:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания

Thanks in advanced.[/quote]

I'm using the Codex/Reloaded Steam fix and in my steam_emu.ini you can change the random ID to static one there, most fixes should have something similar to play around with.[/quote]

Got it working! You're awesome man! You've been a great help!

PS: Lastly im currently using 275.00 and used the codex/rld crack as per your advice. Do you know how to update my version to the latest without ownprox?

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018, 11:38   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
[2018-07-18]ARK.Survival.Evolved.v281.107.Incl.Dlcs-ALI213
[[Please login to see this link.]]
DLCs:
ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!
ARK: Survival Evolved Season Pass
Ragnarok - ARK Expansion Map
The Center - ARK Expansion Map
Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion
ARK: Scorched Earth - Expansion Pack

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018, 12:45   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Rogue wrote:
[2018-07-18]ARK.Survival.Evolved.v281.107.Incl.Dlcs-ALI213
[[Please login to see this link.]]
DLCs:
ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!
ARK: Survival Evolved Season Pass
Ragnarok - ARK Expansion Map
The Center - ARK Expansion Map
Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion
ARK: Scorched Earth - Expansion Pack

there are no seed for this torrent. can you provide other links??thanks in advance

Posted: Thursday, 19 Jul 2018, 10:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
oh god. All the downloads are so slow ._.

Any torrent with high seeds. Also the launcher doesn't seems to be downloading the game I don't see the button at least. It straight ask me to double click to play.

Posted: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018, 17:26   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
ahmadmob wrote:
^ Not sure what to do with your gibberish post but.. it was uncalled-for.

You are right, gibberish, and i know what to do with - remove, this is not the place, for such post, in other hand - ppl here must know where they are adverts to spend play time ...
Regards.

Last edited by kvazimodook on Wednesday, 01 Aug 2018, 09:07, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 29 Jul 2018, 23:06   Reply with quote
Junior Moderator
^ Not sure what to do with your gibberish post but.. it was uncalled-for.

Posted: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018, 03:30   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
guys please help i install mod via ark mod downloader ,but the mod itself doesnt show up in my game (play as dino mod)

how to install mod for single player mode??

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Aug 2018, 11:05   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi guys,
many ppl play on fake ID ark servers, with many accounts for free.
Abusers knows this long ago, but many ppl who play for free - dont know.
What i mean - you can make as many steam id account and play on fake id servers, as you want.
No need to pay for game on new account.
Difference is, that you need to make new toon.
So - you can make solo tribe if you want with main account and lets get - crafter one too, at same time, and dont need to pay 2 times for both accounts ... Just need some one to invite your alt account, or run 2 game clients at same time, and invite yourself.
Ofc, if banned on Ownprox servers for example - you can make new steam account and join.
As server owner, you can use script, to execute bans on all servers you host too. But new steam ID - new player ...
There is a way, to ban player by ip, not steam id, but most fake id developers - develope it atm.
Anyway, most vpn are so fast these days, than - you fly from Moscow to Budapest, then to Rome, or Moscow - Rome - its about 1 sec delay at all ...
In best case ofc, but its same, almost no delay on customs :)
Regards.

Post Post subject: Ark Servers   
Posted: Monday, 06 Aug 2018, 05:54   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi guys,
hosting Ark server.
No matter - its on game id or fake id - hosting is the same.
Ppl host Ark servers for few reasons : for name - ppl who want to make name - they host for free, adv. their name. Ppl who host servers for profit, money, and some ppl, who host servers for fun mostly streamers or youtube channel vloggers, etc ...

What is difference ?
Well, big, and sometimes - small ...
Ppl, who make profit from hosting, have 24/7 servers, most learned to host servers in cluster.
On game id - there is hundreds ...
On 480 fake id - we have some ...
When you start servers, for ppl to play, you need some admins. To watch for game ...
Getting serbians from other server as admins - works for Ownprox.
This is right move, no matter who they are, just get ppl who play, and know the game.
They do what they want, but server owner gets money. All fine.
Other admins are owners, they dont have time to play 24/7, so they admin by their friends in game tolds ...
Money, you need to pay, for safe game, are way much you need to get game and play on officials ...
But anyway ...
Hosting Ark server - i will tell You how to download, how to config, and how to link Your servers.
Regards.

Btw. Its interesting, to join some Russian Ark streamers, they will stream, and we will wipe some Ownprox servers
Need some time to manage this, but it will be fun :)

-- Edit --

no servers, damn luck ...

Posted: Thursday, 09 Aug 2018, 07:17   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi,
I have realised, that ppl here, know how to host servers in cluster.
So - making guide - is lame.
But, some things can go wrong, on different maps ...
DifficultyOffset= 1+ ... depends of maps ... 1.2857
Some crates can give high loot - depends of maps ...
Managing baby grown time and imprinting - may be challenge ... different dinos have different timers ...
And many more settings ...
So - get ark manager, and do some math, or ark.gamepadia.com and do same math from variables ...
But - for different maps, you will need different settings.
So - better dont run and cluster servers from one place ...
All depends of what you want to do, and what you want ppl to play in ...
For me - i have perfect numbers, for all maps - x1 ... but its me ...
Regards.

Need to Edit - dont trust Ownprox guys, and his serbian admins. They maded me dont trust ownprox. Cheers.

Edit
I was talking with some official unofficials owners :)
What they told is this - make settings for breeding at least 12 hrs, check all can imprint, fast breed - long hatch, etc.
So - there is many things to manage for any Ark server. Never speaked about harvest, harvest dmg, ress respown rate, ress respown radius, etc ...
All ppl told me was - count level points ... Or your server is bad cfg or high rated ...

Edit 2
Most played server in 480 fake id segment was Kortal x1 server ...
And it was laggy as hell ...
Dunno, if i start hosting - it will be to get players from ownprox ...
But, where to play - for me x1 server, resseted at 3-4 mnts, cluster ragna island ...
Anyway. GL.

-- Edit --

In short time i have many mails about server config ...
check this : [[Please login to see this link.]]
its faq, but you can get it.
Btw. never trust any managers, some settings need to be joined by hand ...
About server config - its up to You ...
If You ask me - follow server original logic ...
I Mean - if its 1, then 1/2 is 0. 5 ...
Anyway, this needs some practice and tuning ...
Playing with dinos stats outside officials, can end you with players dont understand or dont like this ...
You have a game, you host server, let ppl play this game. Not your game, with your settings ...
Ofc, its what i think.
Regards.

-- Edit --

I was type in chat,
then type and speak with ppl ...
Advertizing big youtuber will come and play ...
Just in time, i realized, that im speaking from banned account ...
No more...

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 03:43   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi guys,
480 more and more gets well - more players ...
In time - on fake Ark id will be the same like on game id - many almost the same servers, with difference in web shop prices ...
I hope that i am wrong ...
Anyway, i sended my last post to Onwprox as pm. Not on public...
Dunno why steam stuff let so many years 480 alive. And believe me - they are far away from idiots ... well - most of em.
Anyway.
I hope, that ppl who want to play for free, and for fun - will have where to play, and ppl, who play with many accounts just to be idiots - will stop .
Gl and hf, and keep in mind - sharing what you can here, is making ppl free to support game developers, or try games for free ...
Most ppl these days are paying for support, its the same in pc/console games industry ...
Very soon - all be managed, with free play, and payed play wiht support in all levels ... - all legal.
I know, its my job atm. Hate it, but what to do .
Regards and gl.

Reply to topic  [ 1801 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121  Next