Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Sunday, 23 Sep 2018, 15:58

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 3691 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Rise of the Tomb Raider   
Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 04:01   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
LATEST CRACKED VERSION: January 19, 2017 – 10:46:58 UTC (v1.0.767.2)
Update history: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Title: Rise of the Tomb Raider
Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival
Developer: Crystal Dynamics,Eidos Montréal
Publisher: Square Enix,Microsoft Studios
Release Date: Steam - 28 Jan 2016
Steam link: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Page will be updated when more detail emerges :)

ABOUT GAME

After uncovering an ancient mystery, Lara must explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity. Lara must use her wits and survival skills, form new alliances, and ultimately embrace her destiny as the Tomb Raider. Experience high-octane action moments, conquer beautifully hostile environments, engage in brutal guerilla combat, and explore awe-inspiring deadly tombs in the evolution of survival action. In “Rise of the Tomb Raider,” Lara becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition.

Key Features:
Lara’s Journey – Lara uncovers an ancient mystery that places her in the cross-hairs of a ruthless organization known as Trinity. As she races to find the secret before Trinity, the trail leads to a myth about the Lost City of Kitezh. Lara knows she must reach the Lost City and its hidden secrets before Trinity. With that, she sets out for Siberia on her first Tomb Raiding expedition.
Woman vs. Wild – In “Rise of the Tomb Raider,” Lara battles with not only enemies from around the world, but the world itself. Hunt animals to craft weapons and scavenge for rare resources in densely populated ecosystems. You’ll encounter beautifully hostile environments, full of treacherous conditions and unstable landscapes that will require Lara to push her limits to the very edge.
Guerilla Combat - Use the environment to your advantage, scale trees and dive underwater to avoid or takedown enemies, configure Lara’s gear, weapons, and ammo to suit your play style from stealth to guns blazing, craft explosives on the fly to sow chaos, and wield Lara’s signature combat bows and climbing axe.
Return to Tomb Raiding – Tombs are back, and they’re bigger and better than ever. In “Rise of the Tomb Raider” you’ll explore huge, awe-inspiring ancient spaces littered with deadly traps, solve dramatic environmental puzzles, and decipher ancient texts to reveal crypts as you take on a world filled with secrets to discover.

System Requirements
Spoiler
OS: Windows 7 64-bit with DirectX 11 compatible or better;
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or equivalent AMD or better;
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 (2 GB) or AMD HD7770 (2 GB) or better;
Memory: 6 GB RAM;
Sound Card: DirectX 10.0 compatible soundcard;
Storage: 25 GB

CRACK CPY (Thnx G4U55, machine4578, KOM20)
Spoiler
[[Please login to see this link.]]

CRACK CPY for NEW 20th ANNIVERSARY UPDATE
Spoiler
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1463236#p1463236
viewtopic.php?p=1463435#p1463435

Save VOKSI to CPY (Thnx G4U55) ::)
Spoiler
If someone wants keep saves created with Voksi bypass:

1. From game folder, copy the following folder

\Steam\userdata\xxxxxxxxx\391220\remote\

2. Run one time the game with CONSPIR4CY crack and close it

3. Copy all files from previous folder -> \Steam\userdata\xxxxxxxxx\391220\remote\

and paste in -> C:\Users\your-user\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\391220\

SFV
Full Game with all DLC for cracked 20th Anniversary Edition: https://cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=38036

Missing DLCs for CPY version

Up to date and complete DLC Pack (added 12/08/2016 - Uploaded by Christsnatcher)
Spoiler
Notes: This is meant to be used if you downloaded a misc repack and have many CRC mismatches in the DLC files. If you already downloaded CONSPIR4CY's version, you only need the very small missing DLCs from a spoilerbox above!

Complete DLC Pack (outdated, don't use)
Spoiler
This Pack includes:
- All Pre-order Bonus DLCs
- All XBOX Exclusive Outfits
- All Unreleased Outfits
- All DLC game modes
- Playable Cold Darkness Awakened mode (not complete)

All languages included.
Instructions inside.
Packed size 1,36 GB (7zip).

Download.
Mega:

Zippy:

4shared:

Misc DLCs Packs (outdated, don't use)
Spoiler
Tomb.Raider.DLC.Pack.ENG.Only

pre-order DLC bonus for different stores

Attachment:
ROTR.PreOrderBonus.3.Missing.DLC.rar

AppId: 418710 ManifestId: 51443339483951151 Name: Apex Predator
AppId: 418700 ManifestId: 898782230419067554 Name: TacticalSurvivor
AppId: 418690 ManifestId: 65115631254540684 Name: HopesBastion

Remnant Resistance DLC
Attachment:
bigfile.dlc.preorder.remnantresistance.000.000.rar

Thnx demde & bongsmoke1989

DLC UNLOCKER (Thnx Voksi_Bulgarian)
Spoiler
mod edit: this is NOT a normal "crack". you MUST have the game is your family share acct or in your game acct, otherwise move on!

Rise.of.the.Tomb.Raider.Steam.Family.Sharing.Crack.and.Legit.DLC.Unlocker-REVOLT

NFO

WARNING: This is not full crack, but semi-working one! Read the notes below!

First case: You can use this crack if you have the game family shared from somone. The crack overrides the "kick" time when someone else is playing the same shared library. Follow these instructions:

1. Start your family shared game at least once in online mode! [IMPORTANT]
2. Put the crack in your game folder!
3. Start Steam in offline mode!
4. Start the game from the executable file and enjoy the game and its DLCs!

Second case: You have the legit game, but you didn't purchase season pass or any DLCs. Put the crack into your game folder, get the DLC pack and enjoy all DLCs!

UPDATES ThanX !!Christsnatcher , deadmau5 , IE33, Steam006!!

Spoiler
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Legit DLC Unlocker by deadmau5
Note: To change preferred language, use language.txt.
HERE

ROTTR_Update_1_(NOT_CRACKED) (Deemed obsolete - see AiO)

ROTTR_Update_2_(NOT_CRACKED) (Deemed obsolete - see AiO)

And another one, update 2 is required!

ROTTR_Update_3_(NOT_CRACKED) (Deemed obsolete - see AiO)

Warning: Don's use these patches when you're playing in always offline mode (for whatever reason), since it will bring Denuvo to force an online reactivation of the game (Thanks to IE33 for the information, I did forget this part, sorry)!

ROTTR_Update_4_(NOT_CRACKED) (Deemed obsolete - see AiO)

Note: Update 1 is required for this patch!

ROTTR_Update_12_AiO

Note: You don't need any of the previous updates! If you downloaded CONSPIR4CY's release, you don't need this update!

100% Save
All outfits, all upgrades (except one minor skill), max ammo, all challenges done : HERE
Thx JOHN30011887 for the original save and toto621 who modded/unlocked the remaining stuff.

Outfits Unlocker (by toto621)
Spoiler
Here we go, this tool unlock all outfits minor DLCs ones but except Baba Yaga outfit since you must finish the DLC to unlock it normally, all other DLCs outfits are automatically unlocked. So basically it unlock :
- All story outfits (those given just by progressing in the story)
- All unlockable outfits (those given by doing specific archivements or at the in-game shop NPC)
- Xbox One exclusive outfits aka Dark Tank Top (never heard of this one before) and Valiant Explorer.
- Baba Yaga outfit, in case you want it before (re-)doing the DLC story.

So, with the 4 defaults outfits, the DLCs ones (automatically available by using any DLC unlocker) and this tool there is a total of 26 outfits, all unlockable to the first campfire of the game !!

Unlocker preview

For this unlocker to work you need to do the following :
1- Launch the unlocker first then the game. (Unlocker music will stop)
2- Go to any campfire and interract with it.
3- Activate the unlocker (numpad 0) then press keys of outfits you want (leave 2 or 3 sec between each unlock)
4- Go to the outfit menu to check your newly unlocked stuff.
5- Disable the unlocker and close it.
6- Enjoy :)

As always, this tool may be spoted by AV so add an exception or just don't use it :OK:

Download link : HERE

Sorry for the delay My Examz are going on :?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by jokerisdead on Monday, 08 Aug 2016, 19:33, edited 26 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Rise Of Tomb Raider (Win 10 Exclusive ? / Steam) Early 2   
Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 04:20   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Quote:
Win 10 Exclusive

I'd better replay the old titles. I mean very old - almost everything prior to Crystal Dynamics stuff. That's the true Lara spirit for me.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 04:20   Reply with quote
I think Microsoft is playing a very good tactics for selling games and OS with both hands making games exclusive for Windows 10 cn make gamers to upgrade their OS and the most importantly the DX12 API which only supports the Windows 10 as usual ::P So they r making a good strategy frm both ends making the games with DX12 to play it only on Windows 10 :ROFL: I think the Windows 10 will overtake the sales and usage percentile of Windows 8/8.1/7 in no time

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 04:35   Reply with quote
DZ87 wrote:
Quote:
Win 10 Exclusive

I'd better replay the old titles. I mean very old - almost everything prior to Crystal Dynamics stuff. That's the true Lara spirit for me.

Good idea, CORE Design made some great games.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 04:42   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
this game is not exclusive for win 10!
it's been confirmed for PS4 as well!

btw...does directx12 upgrade performance of directx11 gpu(s) or not?

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 11:07   Reply with quote
alirezaxfa wrote:
btw...does directx12 upgrade performance of directx11 gpu(s) or not?

If the game's engine makes use of it, yes. Don't expect dramatic numbers just because DirectX12.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 11:18   Reply with quote
Can't wait for it... Loved Tomb Raider 2013 even though it was less about tomb raiding... but that's why it's called a REBOOT / ORIGIN STORY imho. Rise of the Tomb Raider seems to keep the best parts of TR2013, adds some new gameplay mechanics and more tomb raiding.

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 Widescreen Launchers (based on ThirteenAG's asi scripts + automated widescreen hud switching & RunFirst.exe):
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Universal Timezone Launcher (for Mad Max, MGSVTPP and future games that require a different timezone):
UniTimeZone Launcher (look into Launcher.ini to configure it for other games) - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 12:30   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Warnings: 1/3
so, does it mean that we can't play it on windows 7 or 8 at all?!
I mean is there any chance to make it playable with some kind of tricks on earlier versions of the windows?

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 12:33   Reply with quote
SalFisher47 wrote:
Rise of the Tomb Raider seems to keep the best parts of TR2013

QTE and Lara's moans :D

I just think the reboot is a total travesty. None of it is tomb raider, It's a far cry from what a tomb raider game is about, a modernized view of a classic, adapted to a public seemingly uncapable of pressing any combination of 3 or more buttons and uncapable of using more than 1 brain cell at any given moment.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 12:57   Reply with quote
Rise of the Tomb Raider on windows 10 can't wait ;)

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 12:59   Reply with quote
How does this whore not age a day since 1996? ::P

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 13:04   Reply with quote
cool I am wondering how big this will be.

-- Edit --

jokerisdead wrote:
I think Microsoft is playing a very good tactics for selling games and OS with both hands making games exclusive for Windows 10 cn make gamers to upgrade their OS and the most importantly the DX12 API which only supports the Windows 10 as usual ::P So they r making a good strategy frm both ends making the games with DX12 to play it only on Windows 10 :ROFL: I think the Windows 10 will overtake the sales and usage percentile of Windows 8/8.1/7 in no time

Windows 10 is free for those who already have Windows 7 and 8. so It is not a big deal. beside since Dx12 API increases the performance, it's worth to update.
but I feel like Microsoft has another intention behind this, they said recently that they are not gonna release any more windows as a product ,instead it will be made as a service so after windows 10 ,we might have to buy their subscriptions to be updated.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 13:26   Reply with quote
Avalone wrote:
cool I am wondering how big this will be.

-- Edit --

jokerisdead wrote:

Windows 10 is free for those who already have Windows 7 and 8. so It is not a big deal. beside since Dx12 API increases the performance, it's worth to update.
but I feel like Microsoft has another intention behind this, they said recently that they are not gonna release any more windows as a product ,instead it will be made as a service so after windows 10 ,we might have to buy their subscriptions to be updated.

Source on the windows as a subscription comment? as far as i've heard this is just a rumor.

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 13:47   Reply with quote
Crazy_Foxy_ wrote:

I just think the reboot is a total travesty. None of it is tomb raider, It's a far cry from what a tomb raider game is about, a modernized view of a classic, adapted to a public seemingly uncapable of pressing any combination of 3 or more buttons and uncapable of using more than 1 brain cell at any given moment.

I don't know when or how this QTE hate started... imho they're perfectly fine and they help the developer achieve cinematic sequences or emphasize a dramatic moment (yeah, I'm talking about 'Press X to pay your respects') that wouldn't be possible otherwise.. or do you preffer just watching a cutscene instead o participating somehow by pressing a simple button/combination of buttons? Sure, they're used in combat too, but not overused... or depends on how you play the game.

I loved the previos Tomb Raider formula, but let's face it... the series needed a fresh start and that's exactly why Tomb Raider 2013 was made... You know, other devs should try rebooting their games once in a while too..

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 Widescreen Launchers (based on ThirteenAG's asi scripts + automated widescreen hud switching & RunFirst.exe):
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Universal Timezone Launcher (for Mad Max, MGSVTPP and future games that require a different timezone):
UniTimeZone Launcher (look into Launcher.ini to configure it for other games) - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 24 Jul 2015, 14:10   Reply with quote
SalFisher47 wrote:
Crazy_Foxy_ wrote:

I don't know when or how this QTE hate started... imho they're perfectly fine and they help the developer achieve cinematic sequences or emphasize a dramatic moment (yeah, I'm talking about 'Press X to pay your respects') that wouldn't be possible otherwise.. or do you preffer just watching a cutscene instead o participating somehow by pressing a simple button/combination of buttons? Sure, they're used in combat too, but not overused... or depends on how you play the game.

I loved the previos Tomb Raider formula, but let's face it... the series needed a fresh start and that's exactly why Tomb Raider 2013 was made... You know, other devs should try rebooting their games once in a while too..

You're totally right! The game needed a fresh start....that's why devs tried to turn it into uncharted, implementing QTEs to make it look more "cinematic" and a deep and emotional character development...you can clearly understand Lara's emotional distress by the intensity of her moans!
As i've already said...game is just load of bollocks compared to previous ones, they just tried to modernized it so that it could appeal to "modern" public, so that it could sell more.
The true tomb raider games of old were about exploration and puzzle solving.....ah! those entire nights spent in just one room! one room i tell you! trying to solve a puzzle.
While here what we have? character development? As in the amount of bad guys that Lara shoot? A few dialogue lines while she's shooting at these bad guys? Yeah...No keep your marketable product designed to please the masses, i'll just move elsewhere where real quality is.

Reply to topic  [ 3691 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 247  Next