Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 03:23

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Vampyr   
Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 03:50   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
lordkain wrote:
What really bothers me about this game is its save system. It saves everything automatically in one slot... So, if you make a mistake, there's no way to go back. I had to start over cause i screwed some of the hints due to bad dialogue options...
Since I wanted to be able to make mistakes and go back to a previous save, i created this little AHK script that allows me to have infinite saves.

Spoiler
  2. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
  3. #Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.
  4. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
  6. ^F4::
  7. Msgbox, Quickload
  8. Filecopy, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\*.sav, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\, 1
  9. return
  11. ^F5::
  12. MsgBox, Quicksave
  13. FolderName:=A_Now
  14. FileCreateDir, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\%FolderName%
  15. Filecopy, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\%FolderName%\
  16. Filecopy, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\, 1
  17. return

Ctrl-F5 will save the current game status. I usually save before talking to a character, in case i screw something up. This option creates a new folder for every save.
Ctrl-F4 will load the last game saved with F5. (if you want an older savegame, you'll need to find it manually in the correct folder). To make it work, you need to return to menu, and use the Quickload option to replace the current save.

*You'll also need to modify the folders with the right ones.

Thanks mate. I took the liberty of editing it and adding some tips to make the script more user friendly.

Spoiler
  2. ; SCRIPT MADE BY lordkain @ CS.RIN.RU
  3. ; MODIFICATIONS AND TIPS BY thyaguster @ CS.RIN.RU
  4. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
  5. #Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.
  6. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
  8. windowsuser = thaguster                     ;   <--- ENTER YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME
  9. gamelocation = C:\Jogos\Vampyr\AVGame   ;   <--- ENTER YOUR AVGAME FOLDER LOCATION
  11. ^F4::               ; !YOU CAN CHANGE THE QUICKLOAD HOTKEY HERE
  12. Msgbox, Quickload   ; !DELETE THIS WHOLE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT QUICKLOAD MESSAGE POPING
  13. Filecopy, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\*.sav, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\, 1
  14. return
  16. ^F5::               ; !YOU CAN CHANGE THE QUICKSAVE HOTKEY HERE
  17. MsgBox, Quicksave   ; !DELETE THIS WHOLE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT QUICKSAVE MESSAGE POPING
  18. FolderName:=A_Now
  19. FileCreateDir, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\%FolderName%
  20. Filecopy, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\%FolderName%\
  21. Filecopy, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\, 1
  22. return

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 00:48   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
thyaguster wrote:
lordkain wrote:
What really bothers me about this game is its save system. It saves everything automatically in one slot... So, if you make a mistake, there's no way to go back. I had to start over cause i screwed some of the hints due to bad dialogue options...
Since I wanted to be able to make mistakes and go back to a previous save, i created this little AHK script that allows me to have infinite saves.

Spoiler
  2. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
  3. #Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.
  4. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
  6. ^F4::
  7. Msgbox, Quickload
  8. Filecopy, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\*.sav, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\, 1
  9. return
  11. ^F5::
  12. MsgBox, Quicksave
  13. FolderName:=A_Now
  14. FileCreateDir, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\%FolderName%
  15. Filecopy, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\%FolderName%\
  16. Filecopy, c:\Users\Me\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, d:\Games\Vampyr\AVGame\SaveGames\, 1
  17. return

Ctrl-F5 will save the current game status. I usually save before talking to a character, in case i screw something up. This option creates a new folder for every save.
Ctrl-F4 will load the last game saved with F5. (if you want an older savegame, you'll need to find it manually in the correct folder). To make it work, you need to return to menu, and use the Quickload option to replace the current save.

*You'll also need to modify the folders with the right ones.

Thanks mate. I took the liberty of editing it and adding some tips to make the script more user friendly.

Spoiler
  2. ; SCRIPT MADE BY lordkain @ CS.RIN.RU
  3. ; MODIFICATIONS AND TIPS BY thyaguster @ CS.RIN.RU
  4. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
  5. #Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.
  6. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
  8. windowsuser = thaguster                     ;   <--- ENTER YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME
  9. gamelocation = C:\Jogos\Vampyr\AVGame   ;   <--- ENTER YOUR AVGAME FOLDER LOCATION
  11. ^F4::               ; !YOU CAN CHANGE THE QUICKLOAD HOTKEY HERE
  12. Msgbox, Quickload   ; !DELETE THIS WHOLE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT QUICKLOAD MESSAGE POPING
  13. Filecopy, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\*.sav, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\, 1
  14. return
  16. ^F5::               ; !YOU CAN CHANGE THE QUICKSAVE HOTKEY HERE
  17. MsgBox, Quicksave   ; !DELETE THIS WHOLE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT QUICKSAVE MESSAGE POPING
  18. FolderName:=A_Now
  19. FileCreateDir, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\%FolderName%
  20. Filecopy, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\%FolderName%\
  21. Filecopy, c:\Users\%windowsuser%\appdata\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\GameSave*.sav, %gamelocation%\SaveGames\, 1
  22. return

Good job mate, thx. Could of done with it myself a few days ago but very helpful for people who've never used scripts.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 13:29   Reply with quote
Anyone with Fitgirls repack know where the UE4Prequisite setup is located? Didnt find it in the redditst

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 13:38   Reply with quote
Dudedude666fps wrote:
Anyone with Fitgirls repack know where the UE4Prequisite setup is located? Didnt find it in the redditst

Look for Redist folder? And btw RIN is NOT a Support board for her repacks, go to her website and ask her ;]

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 13:44   Reply with quote
Or just search for "UE4prereq" in the game folder to find it? :?
Here it is either way: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 14:27   Reply with quote
asdf.qwerty wrote:
Or just search for "UE4prereq" in the game folder to find it? :?
Here it is either way: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Thanks For the link! But I couldnt find it though, only files inside was the vcreditlist 2015 and the one for netframework.

And yeah I did ask there and she replied saying that it was optional, I assumed it would of been bundled in the redlist folder. Perhaps its just my blind sightedness lol but thanks for the fast support guys really appreciate it:)

Posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 15:07   Reply with quote
they're optional as in "you probably have this shit installed already"

Posted: Yesterday, 04:30   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение

Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37