It is currently Monday, 20 Aug 2018, 11:27

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2226 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: CreamAPI v3.4.1.0 - A Legit DLC Unlocker   
Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 01:10   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
The Walker wrote:
HorseGrenades wrote:
Some games have separate DLC files you need to download, and some games have all the files included in the base game files. Usually you can check this by going to SteamDB and checking the depot section. In this case we'll go here:

[[Please login to see this link.]]

There are no separate depots listed for the DLC for this game, so in all likelyhood you should just be able to just use CreamAPI without any extra DLC files to unlock all the content (assuming the game doesn't have any extra protection). So set up your creamapi ini file, rename and throw your dll files in the game folder, and you should be good to go.

Thanks, which dll should I use? Logger version or non-log?

Completely your choice, I'd use non-log unless the game has compatibility issues that can be logged.

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 09:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks to both. I went to Steamdb and took the DLCs thing from there, then I created the ini files and I pasted it into the MM folder with the non log dll files. This without extracting the DLCs because there are not single links for them, I have to download the entire game. But on Steam in the tab that shows the DLCs owned for that game there wasn't the DLC I wanted, but ingame it said I own all the DLC and I could also start the career with GT and Endurance. Strange

EDIT: I tried to "uninstall" the DLC unlocker and now the game says I don't own the DLCs. I guess the creamapi worked without showing the DLCs on the list. But I don't know why I didn't have to download the files for the DLCs, maybe the game downloaded all the files the first time, and the DLC just unlock those files

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 11:20   Reply with quote
linkthehylian wrote:
I use CreamAPI for Friday the 13th: The Game. It works fine, though. Upon using the "Quit" button to exit the game and confirming my selection. This error shows.

Is this normal ? Or, is this something by CreamAPI itself ?

Put cream_api.ini and steam_api64_o.dll in --\steamapps\common\F13Game\SummerCamp\Binaries\Win64

and put steam_api64.dll (came with the CreamAPI package) in --\steamapps\common\F13Game\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv139\Win64.

Delete other creamapi related files like you've pasted steam_api64_o.dll and ini files in both places. Check if extraprotection is false too. I also faced that problem earlier. It will work definitely.

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 12:16   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Do you know why I can't change the language? I changed it in the .ini file but it's still in english

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 13:44   Reply with quote
The Walker wrote:
Do you know why I can't change the language? I changed it in the .ini file but it's still in english

Did you removed semicolon before language like ;language = something inside the .ini file? The game must support that language.

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 15:29   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
ResidentMedievil wrote:
DesMahaVailo wrote:
To my understanding CreamAPI is only working for Steam games, correct?

Is there something similar for Ubisoft's Uplay or more importantly EA's Origin?

Thanks

Usually when a Ubisoft game come out they made some specific DLC unlocker.....
For Origin I haven't seen any till now

Ah, ok. Thank you very much.

So basically,
    with CreamAPI I can unlock all DLC for any Steam game
    for Uplay I have to wait for someone to create a DLC unlocker
    and Origin I am out of luck :?

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 18:03   Reply with quote
Axdaktor wrote:
linkthehylian wrote:
I use CreamAPI for Friday the 13th: The Game. It works fine, though. Upon using the "Quit" button to exit the game and confirming my selection. This error shows.

Put cream_api.ini and steam_api64_o.dll in --\steamapps\common\F13Game\SummerCamp\Binaries\Win64

and put steam_api64.dll (came with the CreamAPI package) in --\steamapps\common\F13Game\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv139\Win64.

Delete other creamapi related files like you've pasted steam_api64_o.dll and ini files in both places. Check if extraprotection is false too. I also faced that problem earlier. It will work definitely.

I've done what you explained. I still face the same error upon exiting the game.

"extraprotection" is also set to "true".

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 18:07   Reply with quote
Spoiler
linkthehylian wrote:
Axdaktor wrote:
linkthehylian wrote:

I've done what you explained. I still face the same error upon exiting the game.

Set extraprotection to false as I've said.
Quote:
Check if extraprotection is false too.

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 18:45   Reply with quote
Axdaktor wrote:
Spoiler
linkthehylian wrote:
Axdaktor wrote:

Set extraprotection to false as I've said.
Quote:
Check if extraprotection is false too.

Ah, sorry. I didn't understand what you meant before.

The issue is now fixed. Setting "extraprotection" to "false" worked. Thank you. :)

Posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2018, 19:55   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
The Walker wrote:
Thanks to both. I went to Steamdb and took the DLCs thing from there, then I created the ini files and I pasted it into the MM folder with the non log dll files. This without extracting the DLCs because there are not single links for them, I have to download the entire game. But on Steam in the tab that shows the DLCs owned for that game there wasn't the DLC I wanted, but ingame it said I own all the DLC and I could also start the career with GT and Endurance. Strange

EDIT: I tried to "uninstall" the DLC unlocker and now the game says I don't own the DLCs. I guess the creamapi worked without showing the DLCs on the list. But I don't know why I didn't have to download the files for the DLCs, maybe the game downloaded all the files the first time, and the DLC just unlock those files

CreamAPI doesn't make Steam show the DLC in the DLC tab, they'll only show up in game. If you want to return the game to default, you'll have to put the dll files back to normal (or you can verify the game cache). You didn't have to download DLC files because they are already included in the base game files, they are just unlocked by CreamAPI. You can also disable the ones you don't want by editing the CreamAPI ini file.

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 04:27   Reply with quote
HorseGrenades wrote:
The Walker wrote:

CreamAPI doesn't make Steam show the DLC in the DLC tab, they'll only show up in game. If you want to return the game to default, you'll have to put the dll files back to normal (or you can verify the game cache). You didn't have to download DLC files because they are already included in the base game files, they are just unlocked by CreamAPI. You can also disable the ones you don't want by editing the CreamAPI ini file.

HorseGrenades

If you want the DLC to actually show as installed on the game. I'd recommend checking out GreenLuma Reborn.

CreamAPI is just as good. But, it doesn't show the DLC as installed. And, it works as intended.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 16:31   Reply with quote
^^ Thanks, I'm aware. I was just answering his concern.

Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 21:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Oh, I understand, I think I'll stick to CreamApi since it's working like a charme

Axdaktor wrote:
Did you removed semicolon before language like ;language = something inside the .ini file? The game must support that language.

I deleted the ";" and left no spaces, now it's working with the language I want

Will CreamAPI or that GreenLuma work with Elite Dangerous?

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 22:37   Reply with quote
The Walker wrote:

It is possible, but unlikely. A lot of online games have their own checks for DLC, and even if they do end up working, sometimes other players end up seeing things, or you can't play with other people. Or the anti-cheat system just doesn't let the game load. If you already own the game, you could try loading it up and seeing if it works, but don't be surprised if it doesn't work. If a game is any combination of Free-to-play or MMO, there is good chance that CreamAPI won't work because of the business/profit model.

Posted: Saturday, 16 Jun 2018, 00:26   Reply with quote
The Walker wrote:
Oh, I understand, I think I'll stick to CreamApi since it's working like a charme

Axdaktor wrote:

I deleted the ";" and left no spaces, now it's working with the language I want

CreamAPI doesn't work for every game. But, I can confirm that GreenLuma will work for the game if CreamAPI doesn't.

Reply to topic  [ 2226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 149  Next