Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 03:18

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 10410 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:57   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Synopis wrote:
I just found 2 other problems. Can't change camera and you can't honk the horn.

That s really weird. By default, camera is changed by TAB and horn by H

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 03:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
metalkiller73 wrote:
Synopis wrote:
I just found 2 other problems. Can't change camera and you can't honk the horn.

That s really weird. By default, camera is changed by TAB and horn by H

RB and right thumbstick on controller. Horn i can live without cause i don't need the convoys. Camera's a little annoyance but i'll live with it.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 04:31   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
redc wrote:
koukoutm wrote:
redc wrote:
Regarding the Drivatars I only had to copy the DrivatarGlobalCache directory to the main game (OpusPG) in packages, they then showed up in the main game and both DLCs.

same question as mastercoy
can you confirm if in freeroam, you can see drivatars and their names are normal?

I can see Drivatars in freeroam and they all have the same name. It's a limitation of the Codex crack.

You sometimes see their names in the mission text or the race results but on the road always the same name.

thanks
but the problem is that i can't challenge them for head-to-head races (x button) when we are behind drivatar , is it normal ?

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 04:54   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
lol I tried to play seriously with my steering wheel with Forza Horizon 3, well, it's a joke, impossible to play correctly in fact, FFB is awful, no feeling on the road, etc (i know it's not really a simulation, but i wonder why they made the game compatible with steering wheels, since it's unplayable :laughing: ), it's much better with xbox 360 controller (i tested the game more with controller until now). Forza motorsport 7 is perfect with a steering wheel, FFB perfect, etc. Hopefully Forza Horizon 4 will be better with a steering wheel. :roll:

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:00   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
There sure is a whole lot of trash talking in this topic...for a free game :/
Well i guess it's true what they say about opinions :p

My Rig: Win 10 pro, GTX970 , Intel I7 3770k , 16gb Patriot Gamer 2 Series
The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don't Ask!

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:06   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
dangwoot wrote:
There sure is a whole lot of trash talking in this topic...for a free game :/
Well i guess it's true what they say about opinions :p

Well i think since it's related with the game i think it's much better than your useless off topic, sarcastic reply.
Stop acting like a boss, because you're obviously not one, you should go sleep it's better...

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:18   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Do I need to reinstall the game if I changed my Windows?

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 06:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Anyone interested I too had the game crash on start up screen for a day or so. I read every available thread on the net and finally found my answer. Instead of disabling my AV like normal when installing, I had to uninstall it completely. This got the game working but of course I had no real AV (mine is Avast). So I set about looking for a cure rather than a stop gap and I eventually found a few good threads but this was the most informative:[[Please login to see this link.]]
For me, it was indeed a virtualisation problem even after turning everything off but I found that going into avast>menu> settings>troubleshooting>untick "enable hardware-assisted virtualisation" and rebooted then avast is happily nested with FH3. Hope this helps. At the same time, I also altered the avast5.ini file as spoken about in the link. Which one resolved the issue I don't know...

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 06:42   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Game crashes for me at the playground games logo, bypass versions worked fine. Anything I can try?

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 06:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Try my fix just above your post mate.....

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 08:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
brumbie wrote:
Anyone interested I too had the game crash on start up screen for a day or so. I read every available thread on the net and finally found my answer. Instead of disabling my AV like normal when installing, I had to uninstall it completely. This got the game working but of course I had no real AV (mine is Avast). So I set about looking for a cure rather than a stop gap and I eventually found a few good threads but this was the most informative:[[Please login to see this link.]]
For me, it was indeed a virtualisation problem even after turning everything off but I found that going into avast>menu> settings>troubleshooting>untick "enable hardware-assisted virtualisation" and rebooted then avast is happily nested with FH3. Hope this helps. At the same time, I also altered the avast5.ini file as spoken about in the link. Which one resolved the issue I don't know...

THIS WORKS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE. FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 08:59   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
crazyazz wrote:
Game crashes for me at the playground games logo, bypass versions worked fine. Anything I can try?

uninstall Avast AV

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 09:24   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
No drivatars in my game either. the first mission in the game before going into festival is to race with a drivatar, none there. which means i can no longer play the game.

Last edited by Lubu on Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 09:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
brumbie wrote:

I'm running ESET Internet Security, and I can't really find anything in the settings or in any documentation about Virtualization.

do you know anything about this AV?

I've got Hyper V disabled in windows, don't know about BIOS tbh, but I'll check on next bootup.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 10:22   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Installed twice, this time on ssd. It just crashes on "optimizing for your pc - please wait" screen and if i re run the game it's just stuck on "optimizing for your pc - please wait" screen.
Same happened with bypass edition :oops: :roll: :(

Edit :

Game wasn't working for me(Forever stuck on Optimizing for your PC Please Wait), This is what I've done to get this game run on my PC.

1. Removed antivirus using Revo Uninstaller,
2. Disabled OC(cpu overclock) and hyper-v,
3. Set Virtual memory back to system managed size,

Plus make sure you have extra space on your boot drive and your Windows 10 and gpu driver is up to date!
So far game is now running fine for me.

Good Luck!

Last edited by RAKE$HBRO on Sunday, 17 Jun 2018, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

Reply to topic  [ 10410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675 ... 694  Next