Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Friday, 21 Sep 2018, 07:36

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3297 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ [CRACKED]   
Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 13:59   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
If you guys keep this up I'll lock the thread for a while, since relevant info isn't coming anymore, and so that everyone will chill for a bit.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 14:07   
Retired
i just fast traveled to Gorgoroth with CDX crack and it didnt crash.

Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 14:40   
The same for me...

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 15:58   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Hi guys.
I have requested google drive access for updates 1.6, 1.8 and 1.11 two days back, and still nothing???
Can anyone please update the links?

Edit
Do not know if it helps, the forum location where I'm trying to download it.
viewtopic.php?p=1660491#p1660491

Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 16:31   
Beginner Без звания
So i found a couple of things about the Gorgoroth travel crash.

If you are in another region and want to travel to Gorgoroth, if you go to the global map and enter the map of the Gorgoroth region and do any travel the game crash and it may corrupt your savegame.

If you travel from the global map of all regions to the Gorgoroth fortress (when you have it in your possession) the game crash.

The only way that the game does not crash in my case is to travel from the global map to the limit point of the Gorgoroth region, without entering the map of the region (The only point there is if you did not capture the fortress).

I hope it helps.

Posted: Saturday, 15 Sep 2018, 16:45   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
hey guys I have installed Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.War.Definitive.Edition-CODEX along with Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.War.Definitive.Edition.HD.Pack-PLAZA as the PLAZA HD pack is basically all HD versions of files it leaves all the old normal files still taking up space has anyone created a bat file to remove all old files. I hope you get what I mean, in all the movie folders I now have normal version along with HD version, can all the non HD files be removed and has anyone created a easy way to remove all not needed files now as I'm sure its 30GB+ of stuff thanks

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 03:53   
Beginner Без звания
pguerreiro wrote:
Hi guys.
I have requested google drive access for updates 1.6, 1.8 and 1.11 two days back, and still nothing???
Can anyone please update the links?

Edit
Do not know if it helps, the forum location where I'm trying to download it.
viewtopic.php?p=1660491#p1660491

yeah, we do need these files. 1.21 booted with codex 1.0, but it's glitched and unplayable.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 04:15   
Beginner Без звания
_AnIki_ wrote:

If you are in another region and want to travel to Gorgoroth, if you go to the global map and enter the map of the Gorgoroth region and do any travel the game crash and it may corrupt your savegame.

If you travel from the global map of all regions to the Gorgoroth fortress (when you have it in your possession) the game crash.

The only way that the game does not crash in my case is to travel from the global map to the limit point of the Gorgoroth region, without entering the map of the region (The only point there is if you did not capture the fortress).

I hope it helps.

Do I understand correctly that you're saying you can get into Gorgoroth without it crashing? Could you please be a bit more specific how? That could be a game-changing workaround. I just tried going from Seregoth to Gorgoroth via world map, to the fast travel point on the world map. But that got me the crash :S Where did you click on on the world map to get in?

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 10:29   
Beginner Без звания
machine4578 wrote:
i just fast traveled to Gorgoroth with CDX crack and it didnt crash.

Playing the codex version as well, but it still crashes.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 10:47   
Beginner Без звания
Could it be a hardware specific thing? I know Voksi back when he was cracking games had problems making the games work on older CPUs, and older CPUs seem to have a bit of trouble with denuvo cracks, like for example CODEX said that F1 2018 would have a long initial load time for systems with older CPUs. I know CODEX's method is different from Voksi's but still.

I'm just making a random guess but there must be a reason why there are people that had no problems with the crack while for others it was pretty much unplayable.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 11:13   
Beginner Без звания
-Kite-Man- wrote:
_AnIki_ wrote:

I hope it helps.

Do I understand correctly that you're saying you can get into Gorgoroth without it crashing? Could you please be a bit more specific how? That could be a game-changing workaround. I just tried going from Seregoth to Gorgoroth via world map, to the fast travel point on the world map. But that got me the crash :S Where did you click on on the world map to get in?

I just travel from Cirit Ungol to Gorgoroth via world map to the fast travel point and it didnt crash, if i choose another fast travel point like the Fortress or a haedir just crash so idk.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 11:24   
It's exactly what I did ... perfect !!
This game is fantastic, one of the best in recent years ...

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 15:21   
Beginner Без звания
anybody can upload a save game which unlocked gogoroth for the first time?
Want to see if it's transportable to another game.

I tried to load gogoroth from what i read here and failed.

edit: i managed to "fix" my game when i just opened the dlc blade of galadriel, quit to main menu then opened the main game again. It just opened normally then!

anyone care to test this?

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 16:18   
Beginner Без звания
Scareh wrote:
anybody can upload a save game which unlocked gogoroth for the first time?
Want to see if it's transportable to another game.

I tried to load gogoroth from what i read here and failed.

edit: i managed to "fix" my game when i just opened the dlc blade of galadriel, quit to main menu then opened the main game again. It just opened normally then!

I can confirm that fix the Gorgoroth travel crash in the main game.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018, 19:08   
Retired
Scareh wrote:

now that is an interesting workaround. nice find!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220  Next