CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 18:26

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1795 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II   
Posted: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018, 21:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Is there any way to play this with someone who owns it legit?

Posted: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018, 21:57   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Warnings: 2/3
Quote:
Is there any way to play this with someone who owns it legit?

nope

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 05:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
EDIT:

Major links for anyone interested:

[[Please login to see this link.]] of the game. This is the smallest and best version of the cracked game so far, with all DLC included.

[[Please login to see this link.]]. Use if you're having trouble launching the game. It only works in Single Player but supposedly works on ALL CPUs.

[[Please login to see this link.]]. Allows Multiplayer using Steam but with the obvious danger of being detected and having your account suspended or banned. Requires the people you're playing with to have the same version of the game. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you're using an older CPU, edit the file called UberPsyX.ini and change the value from 0 to 1.

Both the cracks are easy to install, just unzip and overwrite the files in the main game folder.

Cheers.

Last edited by Wingflier on Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 05:45   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Multiplayer won't work anymore since Voksi's website / server is down, and won't come back any time soon or at all.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 12:38   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
OLRevan wrote:

BTW: How bout i5-4670K, i saw voksi stating that he tested the game on i5-4670 and it worked just fine, but i cant get this bloody thing to run despite the crack i use, the latest give this error: [[Please login to see this link.]] and i wonder what could this error mean, is this problem with windows (memory check didnt found anything), mayby i somehow wrongly installed the game (used Voksi steam rip), or am i compleatelly out of luck?
I also have some options changed in BIOS, but not sure how this could affect it

Same error here with Voksi's crack. Tried the Cracks from FitGirl too. Got i7-4770k, Win7 Ultimate 64bit and a Radeon R9 200. I had a Repack from Kaos for the vanilla version installed before, maybe some data trash malfunctioning? I even cleaned my Registry 5 Times in the last 2 days :'(

EDIT: Btw my gfx driver always sends me a message "Radeon drivers working again after malfuntioning",maybe that's of any use...

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 13:41   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Warnings: 1/3
You need to say exact type of you graphic card. 200 is just series which ranged from 30 Watt card to 300 Watt card. But either you should use newer or older driver, your graphic card is overheated, or your graphic card is worn out. If you see in other games the same message about driver either your windows installation got broken, or your graphic card is slowly going to become dodo.

Warhammer II is rather taxing on graphic cards, thus they overheat more easily, or theirs age could show.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 15:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Didn't play any games except for total war for a while, version without dlc's was working fine even with ultra graphic settings....mortal empires that much more affording?

So you're trying to say even the legit game wouldn't work 'cause of my bad graphic card?

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 15:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Warnings: 1/3
Try to update your graphic driver first. And play also other games, when it would be crashing in other games as well, you'd know it wasn't because of crack.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 17:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Updated graphic drivers, working now! sorry for being so stupid and thank you a thousand times! i'd never have thought of this by my own...

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 00:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i3-2120 here, both cracks don't work. Just letting you know, if it's a bother to do something about it that's ok, but please let me know if there is a fix, thanks.

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 01:22   Reply with quote
rivenascended wrote:
i3-2120 here, both cracks don't work. Just letting you know, if it's a bother to do something about it that's ok, but please let me know if there is a fix, thanks.

Use Voksi PROPER crack, the last universal one, it worked for me. (but for some, it still doesnt work, giving you a error code)

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 04:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
please help, im getting denuvo error code: 5. i have no idea how to fix this nor what it means.

im using an i7-4790k

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 11:30   Reply with quote
I download the WH2 and want to play Mortal Camping. But I got this message:

The game malfunctioned. If you tested Variant 1 and 2, post your CPU model in cs.rin.ru.

So what to do? :( I have CPU i7- 7820HK

P.S. I faind the fix. Thx alot :)

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 17:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40GHz
I can't run the game it crashes while loading

Posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 18:02   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Guys, it's useless to keep posting your CPU specs and fill the topic with irrelevant information. No one's probably going to do shit about it. I'm terribly sorry for being blunt, but it is what it is.

NOW Let's get a move on.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Reply to topic  [ 1795 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next