Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 25 May 2018, 04:21

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Disgaea 5 [Pre-Release]   
Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 08:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Thanks for the save. The Celestial Hell map is crashing for an entirely different reason. Completely different place, even; it doesn't trip any of my breakpoints. No idea what the deal is with that. Buuuuuuuuut I noticed something else interesting as a result. I saw that Flowerful's Hill of Loneliness (map 1304) is available and loads fine in the netherworld editor, but crashes in the Dimensional Guide.

So I found out that the game is instantiating some class internally called clsLoadQueue_Map (which is part of a class hierarchy with a bunch of other LoadQueue classes which load various file types). So when the game needs to load a map, it creates a clsLoadQueue_Map object somewhere in memory. I managed to figure out the register that passes this object to the function I was examining, and found out a bit more about the class. In particular, there is a string member variable at offset 0x10 of that object that appears to contain the filename of the file to load. Additionally, a few dozen bytes later, there's a pointer to that list of files inside the lzs that I mentioned before. So this clsLoadQueue_Map seems to do the work of loading the lzs, decompressing it, and then making its contents available to whatever other part of the program needs to use it. More to the point, the clsLoadQueue_Map created when the netherworld editor requests map 1304 will work properly: the filename field will show "map01304.lzs" or whatever it is, and the file list pointer it owns will point at a valid list in memory.

HOWEVER, when the Dimensional Guide screen requests map 1304 (I disabled all other maps in world 13 and checked the map list in memory to make sure!), the filename in the resulting clsLoadQueue_Map is "map00000.lzs". This explains why the file list pointer ends up pointing at uninitialized garbage memory; no such file exists, so wherever the loading code is probably just returns.

My current hunch is that the Dimensional Guide code is passing bad data (a 0) to a constructor for clsLoadQueue_Map, and the clsLoadQueue_Map object is then turning this invalid map ID into a faulty filename, which is breaking things later down the line. Fortunately this is very much in my power to check, and if I can find that constructor I should be able to trace back to where the invalid data is coming from. It's possible that the game does some sort of transformation to the map IDs that isn't valid for maps in certain ranges, which is why the checks were in place and why it's passing 0s to the loadqueue object, but I'll try to figure it out.

EDIT:

Yup, got it in one. Put a breakpoint at the constructor. Register RDX is supposed to contain the map ID (1304). It does this when being created by whatever the netherworld editor code is, but the dimensional guide code passes a 0 instead. I'll continue to work backwards.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 08:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
grenadier42 wrote:
HOWEVER, when the Dimensional Guide screen requests map 1304 (I disabled all other maps in world 13 and checked the map list in memory to make sure!), the filename in the resulting clsLoadQueue_Map is "map00000.lzs". This explains why the file list pointer ends up pointing at uninitialized garbage memory; no such file exists, so wherever the loading code is probably just returns.
..hmm, so if you, say, copy map01304.lzs, rename the copy to map00000.lzs, and repack Map_EN.dat (or maybe Map_JP.dat depending on how the _EN "overwriting" works), it might theoretically load? Hmm. Although that would obviously only solve a single map at a time.

Also have to keep events in mind, in that they won't fire for those maps, so some maps may just break with a black screen or something, even if you got them loading.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 08:45   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Aries9 wrote:
..hmm, so if you, say, copy map01304.lzs, rename the copy to map00000.lzs, and repack Map_EN.dat (or maybe Map_JP.dat depending on how the _EN "overwriting" works), it might theoretically load? Hmm. Although that would obviously only solve a single map at a time.

Haven't tried that specifically, but previous attempts at map swapping says that'd probably just break shit. Last time I tried swapping maps I just got some blank maps with nothing in them that completed immediately.

I don't think it would matter though even if you could trick the game like that. I just tried manually changing the value that gets passed to the constructor via RDX to the correct value of 1304 instead of 0. The map loaded correctly, but then I got another null pointer dereference later in one of clsDungeonSelect's functions. Getting closer but clearly there's other invalid data, so just loading the map isn't enough. Gonna hafta see do that backtracing I mentioned and see where the problem data is coming from

And yeah, events are still a thing. I'll worry about that when it becomes relevant though; right now I'm just focused on getting the 3D preview to work

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 08:52   Reply with quote
Having working maps is primary, having the story work is entirely secondary imo

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 10:16   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Made some progress. It doesn't work yet but I'm getting closer (maybe???)

Basically I've isolated the point in what I think is the dimension guide's code (it's pretty damn deep in) where the dimension guide sets the first stage row (maybe). I've additionally found the spot in memory where I can change what map a row points to in a way that works 100% with one weird glitch you can see towards the end of the imgur album below. Basically there is some object in memory that has the ordinal ID of the map that's first in the clicked world. (Ordinal meaning 1,2,3,4,... instead of map IDs.) So I can put a breakpoint at the start of this function, change that memory location to the ordinal ID of the map I want to load (132 for Double Fake, for example), and that changes the row to point at that map. This trick can also work with the worlds that would otherwise crash. (Incidentally, they crash because instead of the ordinal ID of the first map of, say, Martial Training, it's set to 0xFFFF, which is -1. I don't yet know why.)

Demonstration screens: [[Please login to see this link.]]

It's still not really a overly usable trick, because you have to do it every time you click on a world, and this particular function only affects the first row as far as I can tell (my breakpoints only fire once, not for every item in the world). So I'm still not done by any means. I have to first find where the ordinal ID is set and then find out why it doesn't work by default for the crashing worlds. Then I need to ensure that whatever thing I try actually fixes the other rows as well. Unfortunately since this particular object doesn't have a static memory location it's gonna be pretty difficult to find where these 2 bytes are getting set.

Also I should mention that no events fired when entering Double Fake, despite the "Skip Demo" prompt. So that's still not working.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I should also mention Carnage Baal's map still crashes. Dunno why but there you go

Last edited by grenadier42 on Friday, 18 May 2018, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 10:35   Reply with quote
This is just a stopgap idea - and quite frankly your solution is a bit over my head - but lets say you use 1-1 as a scapegoat to change it into other maps. Does the change you need to do always happen at the same static memory address? Essentially I am thinking that perhaps writing a script for cheat engine that has a drop-down menu + fix script to let people access specific maps is a short term solution until you managed to break it all wide open.
if the change is dynamic though, or require too many variables / values to be set then this obviously won't work.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 11:00   Reply with quote
grenadier42 wrote:
Also I should mention that no events fired when entering Double Fake, despite the "Skip Demo" prompt. So that's still not working.

For what it's worth, the same behavior happens on normal storyline maps if you don't have the storyline flag set properly (loading a new game and going straight to a Poisondise map while still in Chapter 1 causes no events to fire).

Is that stuff not just a normal index for an array dealie? maps[0] (or maps[1] if they offset it) being a reference to the first map loaded from reading dungeon.dat and passing the checks.

I'm trying to understand it, this is my interpretation of what you've written so far, feel free to correct me anywhere that I've misinterpreted:
It sounds something, like, it's loading an array with the unlocked maps..
map[0] = 1-1
map[1] = 1-2
map[2] = 1-3..
map[8] = 2-1
map[9] = 2-2
map[10] = DLC Map X-1 because you don't have 2-3 unlocked..

Then another place stores the worlds? worlds[0] (Blood Parch) being {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7}. Spirit/worlds[1] would be {8,9}. ..would worlds[2] be Poisondise (regardless of unlocked, does it still reserve a spot for it, filling it with {-1}?) in the above scenario, or DLC World 1?

When you hover over or select a world it loads worlds[i] into memory and then tells the UI to focus/highlight worlds[i][0] (which would be "0" which feeds back into map[x]) when you select it? And your memory edit is tweaking the first value there?

So worlds[20] (21XX-100) gets filled with {-1} or whatever for some reason because.. hmm. Usually that kind of thing is a "does not exist" value or maybe a "nothing here" value.

How did you get the ordinals (indexes?) for the maps if it crashes? The way I read it, it's properly assigning 132,133,134 to Double Fake,etc., all the Chapter7+ locked maps, but the world directories aren't getting those numbers assigned to it. If that's the case, does that mean there's a 7XX blockade wherever it initializes the map data and you only took care of the world data blockade? You did get the worlds to show up, but the maps won't.. I'm assuming the "first ordinal" for worlds 1-6 and the DLCs work perfectly and the second you hit 7+ they become -1?

grenadier42 wrote:
Oh yeah, I should also mention Carnage Baal's map still crashes. Dunno why but there you go
Yeah, figures that I'd just happen to pick a special crashtacular map. Oh well, at least we know it's crashy now.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 11:09   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Found out a little more about the object. I think it's a general manager sorta object for the dimensional guide interface. That memory location is part of an array of up to 10 ordinal IDs, with another 2 bytes after it which contains the number of IDs in the list. The game only reads the first 8 though. It gets populated and repopulated with ordinal IDs when you click on a world. This also fixes the issues with borders not loading. the game will only load borders for as many items are specified in this list. So if you fill in 3 more elements in a list with 5 maps already, those last 3 will be missing borders. It also prevents them from being selectable in any way. (So this length is probably actually a "maximum valid selection" value.) To make it work 100%, you can change the list length to 8. This is most obvious with the ordinarily empty worlds: they start with length 0, and my method wasn't changing the length, just adding an element.

So I should be able to set a memory breakpoint and see what's setting these ordinal IDs, since the memory locations ARE actually static provided you don't leave the stage select screen. (Which makes sense, given that the object in question is basically the brains behind that screen)

Kuugen wrote:
This is just a stopgap idea - and quite frankly your solution is a bit over my head - but lets say you use 1-1 as a scapegoat to change it into other maps. Does the change you need to do always happen at the same static memory address? Essentially I am thinking that perhaps writing a script for cheat engine that has a drop-down menu + fix script to let people access specific maps is a short term solution until you managed to break it all wide open.
if the change is dynamic though, or require too many variables / values to be set then this obviously won't work.

I wouldn't call it a solution. :p

The object in question is a clsDungeonSelect object that gets created at runtime, but not at a preallocated position. I don't know what cheatengine's full capabilities are (only used it a couple of times for simple memory editing), but a completely static memory address won't work. I think the object is created after the fade-out when talking to the Dimension Guide NPC, and destroyed when leaving that screen, so the address changes (in theory) every time you bring up the world select.

If I can't figure this out, I might consider making a DLL that hooks the start of this particular function, grabs the address of the object, and changes whatever values need to be changed. Could make it read from a config file or use imgui for an interface or something. Should work, and I've done similar things before. I'm only used to working with proxy DLLs though and they are an enormous pain in the ass to actually make, so I'd rather just try fixing the problem first

Aries9 wrote:
I'm trying to understand it, this is my interpretation of what you've written so far, feel free to correct me anywhere that I've misinterpreted:

I barely understand it myself, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I forgot to mention that the ordinal IDs here actually index into the full map list, and have nothing to do with the filtered list that gets created by all that stuff earlier. I don't fully understand how this all works yet; I'm assuming that whatever code actually plunks the final ordinal IDs into this manager object DOES use the filtered list to determine what's unlocked... but I don't know. You can safely expect that I will contradict myself several times going forward

As for the rest, I honestly don't know how it all fits together. At a certain point I kinda start feeling like there are so many levels of abstraction that there's no real point trying to figure it out, either; i'm very focused on this one angle right now. At best I have a very rough idea of the basic structure of this specific aspect of the program. Also I tend to be rambly and incomprehensible at the best of times, let alone in the middle of the night

RE: Baal, yeah I don't know what his deal is. Maybe there's some special handling for his map and the map has a different filename than usual. Don't know, don't care at the moment

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 11:15   Reply with quote
Quote:
The object in question is a clsDungeonSelect object that gets created at runtime, but not at a preallocated position.

It would still be a stopgap solution if this was a static array of bytes, i.e. replacing 1-1 might be in a different location each time and you have to search for it every time but the code that you need to edit is always the same. For example, if you look at the actual values you need to change and the 10 or 20 bytes before that are always the same you can do an AOB search for that byte array and always get the exact address you need to change. In practice it would be like searching for E3 08 17 42 92 E9 F4 F4 A2 (just random hex) and the address after A2 would be the value you need to change to load a different map.

it's a chore to do this of course, but with a proper AOB search it's running a scan once and changing one or a few values.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 11:26   Reply with quote
grenadier42 wrote:
Found out a little more about the object. I think it's a general manager sorta object for the dimensional guide interface. That memory location is part of an array of up to 10 ordinal IDs, with another 2 bytes after it which contains the number of IDs in the list. The game only reads the first 8 though. It gets populated and repopulated with ordinal IDs when you click on a world.
Just going to point out/reinforce that there are 10 flags assigned in the save file for each world's maps (even if there aren't 10 maps in that world), but enabling more than 8 maps in a world will shove more off the bottom and won't let you select them (the first world has 9 I believe, story 5, Challenge, Carnage, Throwing Overlord [Logan unlock map], and then Violent Challenger [Carnage unlock map]), so that matches with what you found. You wouldn't see Carnage on the normal Guide though, so that caps it at 8 (the non-story non-carnage ones don't show up on the Carnage guide).

The flags don't match the ordinals though, of course, since Double Fake's 132 would plop right into the middle of Chapter 13's unlocks.
grenadier42 wrote:
Also I tend to be rambly and incomprehensible at the best of times, let alone in the middle of the night
Hey, me too (if you can't tell from all the walls of brainstorming thought I spew out).

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 11:42   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Got it. Sent PMs.

It was really stupid too, amounting to another one of those checks of nearly the exact same format. One was slightly different (there was one to check that all the maps that got loaded were in the correct world, so I left that) but besides that I just nooped it out.

Events probably still don't work (Double Fake doesn't, at least, and I unlocked that legit via the bill) so a whole lotta shit is probably still locked (hell, maps might not unlock without manual flag editing, i don't know) but feel free to fuck about at your leisure, I guess

x64dbg is actually a really good debugger. A++ would use again

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 12:38   Reply with quote
grenadier42 wrote:
x64dbg is actually a really good debugger. A++ would use again
I got that a few weeks back to try to sort this whole mess out and the best I could figure out was "oh it's throwing a stack overflow when it tries to run the 399 start-of-chapter-4 script, yay" and literally nothing else. Assembly is way over my head.

edit: Word of warning, some maps will black-screen you since events are unavailable. Carnage Dimension 1 (area) will do it. 3 works.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 16:46   Reply with quote
All that is left is the story now

I'll add new map unlocks to my table soon as I can

edit:
I am playing around with the CH7 flags but I can't get the 7-1 map enter scene to actually play.

CH7 Preview
1cc
201 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FE 7F 00 00 00 00 00
202 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

The game won#t even load unless you change 08 to 28 (70 to 72 in the save hex)
201 is definitely done with after CH6 finishes, this is always the case

Setting 08 to FF and entering 7-1 gives me a black screen
I confirmed that the next byte covers the maps partially
01 sets 7-1 to complete
02 sets 7-2 to complete
04 sets 7-3 to complete

So yeah story is still broken but whew, we're up there

-- Edit --

Complete list of map flags
Funny that DLC comes before Baal
Or was Baal himself DLC?

1. ===============================================================================
  3. $440
  4. 70 = Dried Up Wasteland (CH1)
  5. F1 = Shriveled Vein (CH1)
  6. F2 = Arid Blood Zone (CH1)
  7. F4 = Immovable Atrium (CH1)
  8. F8 = Sterile Atrium (CH1)
  10. $441
  11. E0 = Challenge Stage (CH1)
  12. D0 = Carnage Stage (CH1)
  13. B0 = Quest Stage (CH1)
  14. 70 = Violent Challenge (Quest? Bonus Rank 34)(CH1)
  15. F1 = Carnage Stage (CH1)
  16. F2 = Companion Zone (CH2)
  17. F4 = Darkfall Memorial (CH2)
  18. F8 = Death Promenade (CH2)
  20. $442
  21. E0 = Deplorable Tombstone (CH2)
  22. D0 = Coffin of Spirits (CH2)
  23. B0 = Challenge Stage (CH2)
  24. 70 = Carnage Stage (CH2)
  25. F1 = X
  26. F2 = X
  27. F4 = X
  28. F8 = Poison Beach (CH3)
  30. $443
  31. E0 = Toxic Depot (CH3)
  32. D0 = Hole in the Wall (CH3)
  33. B0 = Hazardous Highway 4 (CH3)
  34. 70 = Fiendish Dance Floor (CH3)
  35. F1 = Challenge Stage (CH3)
  36. F2 = Carnage Stage (CH3)
  37. F4 = X
  38. F8 = X
  41. $444
  42. E0 = X
  43. D0 = Baptism of Spores (CH4)
  44. B0 = Rustling Bacteria (CH4)
  45. 70 = Mischievous Hyphae (CH4)
  46. F1 = Slime Hell (CH4)
  47. F2 = Dreaming Mushroom (CH4)
  48. F4 = Challenge Stage (CH4)
  49. F8 = Carnage Stage (CH4)
  52. $445
  53. E0 = 01 Quest Stage (CH4)
  54. D0 = 02 X
  55. B0 = 04 X
  56. 70 = 08 Freezing Tundra (CH5)
  57. F1 = 10 Cold-Blooded Dew (CH5)
  58. F2 = 20 Winter General (CH5)
  59. F4 = 40 Class-A Frozen Soil (CH5)
  60. F8 = 80 Queen of Sweet Snow (CH5)
  62. $446
  63. E0 = 01 Challenge Stage (CH5)
  64. D0 = 02 Carnage Stage (CH5)
  65. B0 = 04 Quest Stage (CH5)
  66. 70 = 08 X
  67. F1 = 10 X
  68. F2 = 20 Isolation Camp (CH6)
  69. F4 = 40 Demon Mansion (CH6)
  70. F8 = 80 Relaxation Shrine (CH6)
  72. $447
  73. E0 = Sharp Fang Shrine (CH6)
  74. D0 = Prison of Sacrifice (CH6)
  75. B0 = Challenge Stage (CH6)
  76. 70 = Carnage Stage (CH6)
  77. F1 = Quest Stage (CH6)
  78. F2 = X
  79. F4 = X
  80. F8 = Bloody Quicksand (CH7)
  82. $448
  83. E0 = Flaming Balance Beam (CH7)
  84. D0 = Furious Heatwave (CH7)
  85. B0 = Burning Quicksand (CH7)
  86. 70 = Dying Flames (CH7)
  87. F1 = Challenge Stage (CH7)
  88. F2 = Carnage Stage (CH7)
  89. F4 = Quest Stage (CH7)
  90. F8 = X
  92. $449
  93. E0 = X
  94. D0 = Escort Fleet Messier (CH8)
  95. B0 = Zodiac Airframe (CH8)
  96. 70 = Vauban Sphere (CH8)
  97. F1 = Main Deck-4th Area (CH8)
  98. F2 = DT Core Field (CH8)
  99. F4 = Challenge Stage (CH8)
  100. F8 = Carnage Stage (CH8)
  102. $44A
  103. E0 = X
  104. D0 = X
  105. B0 = X
  106. 70 = Land of Rush (CH9)
  107. F1 = Dissolving Wasteland (CH9)
  108. F2 = Senseless Lava Flow (CH9)
  109. F4 = Salamander Ferocity (CH9)
  110. F8 = Scorching Heart (CH9)
  112. $44B
  113. E0 = Challenge Stage (CH9)
  114. D0 = Carnage Stage (CH9)
  115. B0 = X
  116. 70 = X
  117. F1 = X
  118. F2 = Tranquil Castle Wall (CH10)
  119. F4 = Carrot Garden (CH10)
  120. F8 = Compassion Street (CH10)
  122. $44C
  123. E0 = Cooperation Plaza (CH10)
  124. D0 = Toto castle Gate (CH10)
  125. B0 = Challenge Stage (CH10)
  126. 70 = Carnage Stage (CH10)
  127. F1 = X
  128. F2 = X
  129. F4 = X
  130. F8 = Tolerance Hall (CH11)
  132. $44D
  133. E0 = Kind Circuit (CH11)
  134. D0 = Bunny Hop Stairs (CH11)
  135. B0 = Royal Bedroom Foyer (CH11)
  136. 70 = Overlord's Throne (CH11)
  137. F1 = Challenge Stage (CH11)
  138. F2 = Carnage Stage (CH11)
  139. F4 = X
  140. F8 = X
  142. $44E
  143. E0 = X
  144. D0 = Burn Out Spirit (CH12)
  145. B0 = Ghost Guardrail (CH12)
  146. 70 = Scar of the Warriors (CH12)
  147. F1 = Brave Resistance (CH12)
  148. F2 = Pride of a Rebel (CH12)
  149. F4 = Challenge Stage (CH12)
  150. F8 = Carnage Stage (CH12)
  152. $44F
  153. E0 = Quest Stage (CH12)
  154. D0 = X
  155. B0 = X
  156. 70 = Field of Winds (CH13)
  157. F1 = Fairy's Prank (CH13)
  158. F2 = Road of Bewilderment (CH13)
  159. F4 = Hill of Loneliness (CH13)
  160. F8 = Beast Claw Tip (CH13)
  162. $450
  163. E0 = Challenge Stage (CH13)
  164. D0 = Carnage Stage (CH13)
  165. B0 = Quest Stage (CH13)
  166. 70 = X
  167. F1 = X
  168. F2 = Flattering Beauty (CH14)
  169. F4 = Inviolable Entrance (CH14)
  170. F8 = Sinful Fotress (CH14)
  172. $451
  173. E0 = Cross Guardian (CH14)
  174. D0 = Hall of the King (CH14)
  175. B0 = Challenge Stage (CH14)
  176. 70 = Carnage Stage (CH14)
  177. F1 = X
  178. F2 = X
  179. F4 = X
  180. F8 = Reserve Squad (CH15)
  182. $452
  183. E0 = Dist. A: Main Army (CH15)
  184. D0 = Dist. B: Expansion (CH15)
  185. B0 = Dist. C: Battle Port (CH15)
  186. 70 = Bridge to Depths (CH15)
  187. F1 = Challenge Stage (CH15)
  188. F2 = Carnage Stage (CH15)
  189. F4 = X
  190. F8 = X
  192. $453
  193. E0 = X
  194. D0 = Floor of Darkness
  195. B0 = Heartbreaking Slope
  196. 70 = Destroyer's Beckon
  197. F1 = Farthest End of Fate
  198. F2 = Beating of the End
  199. F4 = Challenge Stage
  200. F8 = Carnage Stage
  202. $454
  203. E0 = X
  204. D0 = X
  205. B0 = X
  206. 70 = Asagi Map (EXTRA 1)
  207. F1 = X
  208. F2 = X
  209. F4 = X
  210. F8 =X
  212. $455
  213. E0 = X
  214. D0 = X
  215. B0 = X
  216. 70 = X
  217. F1 = X
  218. F2 = Majorita Map 1
  219. F4 = Majorita Map 2
  220. F8 = X
  222. $456
  223. E0 = X
  224. D0 = X
  225. B0 = X
  226. 70 = X
  227. F1 = X
  228. F2 = X
  229. F4 = X
  230. F8 = Dark's Second Coming
  232. $457
  233. E0 = Endless Effort
  234. D0 = Grudgeful Spirit
  235. B0 = X
  236. 70 = X
  237. F1 = X
  238. F2 = X
  239. F4 = X
  240. F8 = X
  242. $458
  243. E0 = X
  244. D0 = Fearless Laughter
  245. B0 = Fight God's Return
  246. 70 = Overture of Downfall
  247. F1 = X
  248. F2 = X
  249. F4 = X
  250. F8 = X
  252. $459
  253. E0 = X
  254. D0 = X
  255. B0 = X
  256. 70 = First Trial
  257. F1 = Second Trial
  258. F2 = Third Trial
  259. F4 = Fourth Trial
  260. F8 = Final Trial
  262. $45A
  263. E0 = X
  264. D0 = X
  265. B0 = X
  266. 70 = X
  267. F1 = X
  268. F2 = DLC1 Map 1
  269. F4 = DLC1 Map 2
  270. F8 = DLC1 Map 3
  272. $45B
  273. E0 = X
  274. D0 = X
  275. B0 = X
  276. 70 = X
  277. F1 = X
  278. F2 = X
  279. F4 = X
  280. F8 = DLC2 Map 1
  282. $45C
  283. E0 = DLC2 Map 2
  284. D0 = DLC2 Map 3
  285. B0 = X
  286. 70 = X
  287. F1 = X
  288. F2 = X
  289. F4 = X
  290. F8 = X
  292. $45D
  293. E0 = X
  294. D0 = DLC3 Map 1
  295. B0 = DLC3 Map 2
  296. 70 = DLC3 Map 3
  297. F1 = X
  298. F2 = X
  299. F4 = X
  300. F8 = X
  302. $45E
  303. E0 = X
  304. D0 = X
  305. B0 = X
  306. 70 = DLC4 Map 1
  307. F1 = DLC4 Map 2
  308. F2 = DLC4 Map 3
  309. F4 = X
  310. F8 = X
  312. $45F
  313. E0 = X
  314. D0 = X
  315. B0 = X
  316. 70 = X
  317. F1 = X
  318. F2 = DLC5 Map 1
  319. F4 = DLC5 Map 2
  320. F8 = DLC5 Map 3
  322. $460
  323. E0 = X
  324. D0 = X
  325. B0 = X
  326. 70 = X
  327. F1 = X
  328. F2 = X
  329. F4 = X
  330. F8 = DLC6 Map 1
  332. $461
  333. E0 = DLC6 Map 2
  334. D0 = DLC6 Map 3
  335. B0 = X
  336. 70 = X
  337. F1 = X
  338. F2 = X
  339. F4 = X
  340. F8 = X
  342. $462
  343. E0 = X
  344. D0 = DLC7 Map 1
  345. B0 = DLC7 Map 2
  346. 70 = DLC7 Map 3
  347. F1 = X
  348. F2 = X
  349. F4 = X
  350. F8 = X
  352. $463
  353. E0 = X
  354. D0 = X
  355. B0 = X
  356. 70 = DLC8 Map 1
  357. F1 = DLC8 Map 2
  358. F2 = DLC9 Map 3
  359. F4 = X
  360. F8 = X
  362. $464 TO $470 = NOTHING
  364. $471
  365. E0 = X
  366. D0 = BAAL MAP
  367. B0 = X
  368. 70 = X
  369. F1 = X
  370. F2 = X
  371. F4 = X
  372. F8 = X
  374. ============================================================================

-- Edit --

Other than the story, one big thing is that 2 difficulties of Chara world are still locked and they are fairly important
Just setting the flag doesn't seem to do anything, as usual.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 22:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Keep up the good work, fellas.

Posted: Friday, 18 May 2018, 23:23   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Looks like Call of Hell's events fire normally. So I guess whatever magic's blocking events doesn't care about Baal's.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 496 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 34  Next