CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 03:27

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1004 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Motorsport 7 [CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 01:41   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
lol @FitGirlLV, "installation time is 10-12 HOURS and a 4-threads PC". Indeed very slow installation. :shock:
I'm glad, i don't need to use repack games. :laughing:

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 01:51   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Rogue wrote:
lol @FitGirlLV, "installation time is 10-12 HOURS and a 4-threads PC". Indeed very slow installation. :shock:

As for me, I hope I will never see that stupid in-game compression again. Like EVERYTHING is faster than that MS crap :)

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi, while i was extracting, there were two files that seemed corrupt. Does anyone have them? Thanks

Edit: Looks like the game works well.

Edit 2: Talked too soon. Now the game crash on the main menu.

PS: Is there a 'dev mode' or something to add credits or unlock locked cars by special events?

Last edited by brianmoyano on Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:23, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:09   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
FitGirlLV wrote:
Rogue wrote:

As for me, I hope I will never see that stupid in-game compression again. Like EVERYTHING is faster than that MS crap :)

Thanks for work fitgirl

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:21   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I won't download the repack now but thanks anyways.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:32   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone post a torrent please ? I m not used to multi links. Thanks

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:35   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
brianmoyano wrote:
Hi, while i was extracting, there were two files that seemed corrupt. Does anyone have them? Thanks

Edit: Looks like the game works well.

Edit 2: Talked too soon. Now the game crash on the main menu.

PS: Is there a 'dev mode' or something to add credits or unlock locked cars by special events?

Same happens with me. I got a lot more errors than you and also i fucked up yesterday by renaming some files, Giving extracting another try , Trying to fix it
i think we'll have to download it all over again , did you mess up the download in between or something?

okay extracted just fine , i had a bit of an problem in my files so i properly renamed them to what they where and it was just fine , i think if you changed something in the files , redo as what it was , or if you have a good internet , i'll say just do a clean download again .. because this happens when you have some corruption in the data in the archieves

Last edited by tixa22 on Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:58, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 02:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
A couple of things I have noticed:

I downloaded the second posted torrent file (the one which version name is not right, but its supposed to be the latest version).
I tried installing, but the cmd box closed with out giving any error, and the game didnt appear on the start menu. So I moved the files to a folder on the main drive, run the installer, but this time it gave me a red error, and it didnt appear on the start menu as well (didnt install)

So then I redownloaded the crack, replaced the files on the original torrent files, and run the installer. It gave me the red expansion error, but it finally appeared as an app in the start menu. I run it and it work.

[Im using the latest latest W10 build official build, so the update doesnt matter]
[Installations takes 2 seconds, it is basically the cmd box, with a first line saying OK or sth in green, and then showing the error in red. So dont wait for a normal installation procedure]
[I think the folder doesnt matter, what made the difference in my case was using the accidental crack posted in yellow on this thread, even though the torrent was supposed to have everything included]

I noticed another thing, if I run MSI afterburner, the game wont start, it will open, try to load, but it will autoclose. So maybe that is the problem with some posts that have mentioned that weird behaviour. Maybe rule out MSI afterburner.

A beautiful game, runs great at 2k, 60 fps on a i7700HQ - gtx1060 oled laptop... I just cant seem to check my temps due to the MSI problem.

Hope this helps

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 03:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
zapahacks wrote:

A beautiful game, runs great at 2k, 60 fps on a i7700HQ - gtx1060 oled laptop... I just cant seem to check my temps due to the MSI problem.

Damn i hate my 1050ti Lenovo Legion :roll:

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 03:30   Reply with quote
metalkiller73 wrote:
zapahacks wrote:

Damn i hate my 1050ti Lenovo Legion :roll:

I run it fine dynamic scale 100% and low graphics , 40 - 60 frames on a Good old fx 4300 and a 2gb vram GPU.
FH3 was terrible, ran at 30-20 ( codex ). This ones runs at 60 usually and 40 - 35 at the start , im impressed and happy :D

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 03:54   Reply with quote
Can someone upload the original AppxManifest.xml, please ,thanks in advance ;;)

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 04:25   Reply with quote
Someone got a save game or something or where i can unlock everything? I just wanna play casually and not grind

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:31   Reply with quote
Bot Purger
^Game's insanely easy, just invest some time into perfecting your lines and racing clean and you'll get all the cars in no time.

Also, it seems I missed some DLCs, like the Free Hyundai pack, which is NOT tagged "Forza Motorsport 7".
So this is me just being clunky again, and as always will fix it "later today". If you see any other locked dlcs, let me know.

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:40   Reply with quote
MnSXx wrote:
^Game's insanely easy, just invest some time into perfecting your lines and racing clean and you'll get all the cars in no time.

Also, it seems I missed some DLCs, like the Free Hyundai pack, which is NOT tagged "Forza Motorsport 7".
So this is me just being clunky again, and as always will fix it "later today". If you see any other locked dlcs, let me know.

Alright , well could be easy but i suck at racing and not the one with high frames and stuff :D , but thanks for the crack man. Runs 100% better than 30 fps FH3

Posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 05:42   Reply with quote
MnSXx wrote:
OnePlus wrote:

Hey, OnePlus! Glad to see you here!

I didn't see your comment until now, but thanks! :) I'm just sitting here at the moment because it's going to take 2-3 days of solid downloading on my connection before I can start playing. Thankfully I have already downloaded Forza Horizon 3 so that should keep me amused in the meantime!

Reply to topic  [ 1004 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 67  Next