Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018, 19:25

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Monster Hunter: World [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 13:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Should you try Greenluma after that?

Need ask if CreamApi will can be update or not at thread to support MH:W then seem is the new game.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 13:07   Reply with quote
The game checks the integrity of steam_api64.dll so CreamAPI won't work, as has been stated numerous times.
GreenLuma Reborn should work just fine.

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 13:23   Reply with quote
sylverrfoxx wrote:
Does CreamAPI work on Denuvo protected games? Probably not, right? It crashes after adding it in.

Denuvo has nothing to do with it. It works fine in multiple Denuvo protected games, but not in this one. Read Nimryel's post above.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 18:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Nimryel wrote:
The game checks the integrity of steam_api64.dll so CreamAPI won't work, as has been stated numerous times.

I'm apparently completely stupid with computers because I've tried for 30 minutes to get Luma running and it just whines that it can't open GreenLuma dll. Read the instructions about 15 times and did it step by step each time and it still craps itself everytime I try to do the legit steam setup for it.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 19:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
omnifarious wrote:
Nimryel wrote:

I'm apparently completely stupid with computers because I've tried for 30 minutes to get Luma running and it just whines that it can't open GreenLuma dll. Read the instructions about 15 times and did it step by step each time and it still craps itself everytime I try to do the legit steam setup for it.

You need both x86 and x64 dlls. and make sure your antivirus isn't picking up either of them as viruses as well.

Ram: 16 GB 2666 MHZ
Mobo: Asus X370 Prime Pro

Posted: Sunday, 12 Aug 2018, 20:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
iMan007 wrote:
omnifarious wrote:
Nimryel wrote:

You need both x86 and x64 dlls. and make sure your antivirus isn't picking up either of them as viruses as well.

Hah, was the virus scanner. I just didn't notice because I had alarms only focus on and that apparently suppresses virus warnings as well. Thanks much man.

Posted: Yesterday, 02:06   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Spoiler
I'm in need of some help with GLR since I have never used it and you guys seem to get it going for MHW

I placed GreenLuma_Reborn_x64.dll, GreenLuma_Reborn_x86.dll, GreenLuma_Reborn.exe --- into the base of the steam folder
I placed x64launcher.exe into the bin folder of steam

I currently have MHW + Pre-order items. I was trying to unlock "The Handler's Guildmarm Costume" and "Samurai Set" from Deluxe DLC.

Steam is alread running when I do this (not sure if I'm suppose dot be running it or not
I run GreenLuma_Reborn.exe and it asked to add appids, I select 3 appids to add
I added 582010 which is the main game appid
I added 763699 which is the Handlers Costume
I added 759450 which is the Samurai Set

After its done, steam goes to the main store and nothing else happens. I run the game manually and nothing is added.

NVM I got GLR to work. Close steam and then run GreenLuma_Reborn.exe and the dlcs will be unlocked. Go to the room where your item box is at and talk to the cat.

Posted: Yesterday, 03:20   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
"First Monster Hunter World mod released from Kaldaien, discovers the worst anti-mod techniques"
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Yesterday, 10:24   Reply with quote
Ah yes, Kaldaien. Looks like things backfired somehow :ROFL:

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Yesterday, 11:46   Reply with quote
3DMGAME-Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0.Plus.45.Trainer-FLiNG

[[Please login to see this link.]]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You got issue(s) downloading files from Baidu ? Follow this tutorial.

Posted: Yesterday, 15:12   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
bullwinkle wrote:
NVM I got GLR to work. Close steam and then run GreenLuma_Reborn.exe and the dlcs will be unlocked. Go to the room where your item box is at and talk to the cat.

Excuse the noob question but does that mean I can play the game using GLR if I can get the raw steam files? Or do I have to have it family shared to access it?

Posted: Yesterday, 15:14   Reply with quote
You need to own the legit game first of all, to use this method. However, everything you need to know has been written down here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=80797

EDIT: Corrected by Nim ::D

Last edited by Venom on Monday, 13 Aug 2018, 15:15, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Yesterday, 15:15   Reply with quote
Venom wrote:
You need to own the legit game first of all, to use this method.

Having it shared with you works too.

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Posted: Yesterday, 15:17   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
That's what I thought. Thanks guys.

Posted: Yesterday, 15:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
GerryTheLeper wrote:
bullwinkle wrote:

Excuse the noob question but does that mean I can play the game using GLR if I can get the raw steam files? Or do I have to have it family shared to access it?

If you have legit then just follow the GLR legit steps and do the -nohook(if you want), works for me

Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next